Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do's for trade in recent downtrend???  (Read 389 times)
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
Merited by sarmrakib (2)

I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

* Keep patience.  don't get panicked.
* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Try to understand the technical analysis. where the support level is.
* Don't sell your coin on loss. Try to hold just wait for a move.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

Let me share all your important experience and ideas please
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

I think a good trader always have a good strategy to trade himself to apply.  I do trade for not so long time. I got a lot of experience I think. I have passed many times on the market. so I want to say few step on this downtrend market and let me know your experience as well please..

* Wait for the right support moment to buy coin if you have to money to invest cause market on so down it will move for sure and then it will give you much and more profit then loss.
* Crypto is always a magic so please be patience it will move up on uptrend after all FUD.

Just some of my thoughts. Trying to buy dips in a downtrend and hoping for a bounce at support is really really tough, it's much easier to do in bull markets, a better strategy is to sell and buy back which ties in to my next point. You can sell your coins at a loss if there is a better opportunity in another coin or you aim to buy them back later at a lower price.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

If you to wait then another important factor is don't invest borrowed money in cryptos because after your investment if prices go down then you may be forced to sell at loss. So you should invest only your spare money so that you can wait until markets take U-turn to give you good profit. I have seen many people were taking loans to invest in cryptos when prices were sky high.

Thanks sir for your great advice. I know crypto investment is very risky investment so always try to invest my own money because no one can't force me for my profit or loses. Always I try to catch best opportunity in crypto investment.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

I don't hear any false news. Basically i prefer buy coins at down markets than to sell. I am trying to hold my huge amount of tokens at this moment and adjusting prices by buying some tokens as much as i can. I believe this downtrend market will recover soon. So guys, don't be panicked.

In cryptos here and there you can hear many false news if you follow this false news you will fail in loses. I prefer this statement "hold is gold" after end of the 2018 I think most of the token will grow up so try to buy token at low price and wait for few days because those will get you profit so don't be panicked😃.
gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I will choose to continue holding. If I sell it now, then my money will suffer. And I think it will go up in the near future and I am very optimistic about it so I will not sell it.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

I'm holding all of my token and waiting to the market recovered its position.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I will choose to continue holding. If I sell it now, then my money will suffer. And I think it will go up in the near future and I am very optimistic about it so I will not sell it.

If you got some extra money then you can try to average down your buy prices because your optimistic about your coins so can start buying some more. I usually do same when markets go up then can recover back my losses faster.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

no choice mate 'cause it's a big lose if we sell on this circumstances.  But the fact always happened which the price will grow again after it plunges due to some buyers that keep buying when the price goes to deeper price  .so much better to buy more now if we still have enough money that not needed on this moment which is while the price is dumping to multiply our profits or to cover losses when the growth rate climb again.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

I think it's best to continue to hold the current words, if it rises any day, unless you really have difficulties in the economy, otherwise do not sell, according to the current market conditions, I think the dollar will soon warm.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

terrible advice in a trading discussion board! it is as if you have never heard of stop loss!

you MUST sell your coins at a loss but the important thing is to move fast. the right way of doing it is to sell when you expect a drop to happen or worse case scenario to sell as soon as drop began and you reached your stop loss limit. then you buy back at the bottom if you still wanted to be involved.

what you shouldn't be doing however is to sell at the bottom when it is already too late. that is the wrong move.

Only Bitcoin
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

The only Do for any time is only invest what you can afford to lose. This way whether its an up trend or down trend it doesn't matters much to you if you believe in the project. Also avoid trading and just hodl your coins, you are likely to make much more in returns that way.

vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

I think what you should do is to stay calm, look at market conditions, and then have your own judgments. If you want to continue to fall, sell your currency as soon as possible, if only a small increase or decrease, you Should continue to hold Smiley
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

I think it's best to continue to hold the current words, if it rises any day, unless you really have difficulties in the economy, otherwise do not sell, according to the current market conditions, I think the dollar will soon warm.
Market timing is very dangerous if you do not have a clear market analysis. Although the downtrend still exists, there are signs of improvement and it will rebound strongly in April and May so at this point you should keep the crypto you have to hold, selling out when the market increased sharply.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Patient is the most important trading strategy you can used now. Many traders are too panic to hold they coins especially when the market is moving against they position with spend. I have seeing were traders buy bitcoin at $10,000 and sell at lose at $7,500 and they have repeated this several time.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Some positive stuff here, I like it. At least such threads will keep us away from the distraction of selling due to fud new bits somehow I feel that it's all about the personal approaches towards the trades.

In downtrend I also suggest that it is far better to save these FUD news and stuff for weak hands but rest of the people must hold their assets as it is.

What would be smart move?

- Off course in the downtrend one must buy more coins
- One must hold and don't even think about selling a bit.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

I'm holding all of my token and waiting to the market recovered its position.
1. Do not be panic.
2. Have patience and confidence.
3. Buy more to average price.
4. Keep rigorous look into the coin market
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Just some of my thoughts. Trying to buy dips in a downtrend and hoping for a bounce at support is really really tough, it's much easier to do in bull markets, a better strategy is to sell and buy back which ties in to my next point. You can sell your coins at a loss if there is a better opportunity in another coin or you aim to buy them back later at a lower price.
Selling on loss would really vary on opportunities that you do see which means its your own discretion if you are really tending to sell on loss but you should always be sure on such decision.Waiting up for the possible dip price is the most tough part on doing trading since we dont even know on when it would go deep or hitting up the possible bottom which would result on have always a speculative move.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

Good to see that you have some idea about this downtrend market. I always say that a good trader must have patience. so I don't sell my any coin on loss. You were saying support level but I wanna add something, actually support level is so good for short time trading as I thing.  on the other hand strong support level always work fine to move the market. So at the end don't sell any coin on loss try to get minimum profit.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

The most important thing while in a down trending market is to keep your head high and continue to show faith in your investment (given that its worth the faith). The altcoin market cannot bleed for long and the green days are always bound to come sooner or later. Getting carried away by unnecessary and baseless FUD could be the nail in the coffin, leading to a panic selling scenario. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: