Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Korean whales will pump TRX to $1 next week  (Read 645 times)
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Wow damn, Tron is dumping like crazy at the time I am writing this ( - 18% on coinmarketcap ) I hope you didn't listen to OP and bought TRON few days ago. 1$ is too high and unrealistic in this bear market.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

Wow damn, Tron is dumping like crazy at the time I am writing this ( - 18% on coinmarketcap ) I hope you didn't listen to OP and bought TRON few days ago. 1$ is too high and unrealistic in this bear market.

It is their trick and this is what exactly happens in the pump and dump group on the telegram channel. It will earn them the profits and not to you. You will become scapegoat for them and end up in a loss due to your own negligence and just trusting the unknown people.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

It is their trick and this is what exactly happens in the pump and dump group on the telegram channel. It will earn them the profits and not to you. You will become scapegoat for them and end up in a loss due to your own negligence and just trusting the unknown people.

I think this is the destiny of newcomers to trust strangers and go on about the beautiful information about good prospects for a coin or project. First of all, you need to check and analyze everything yourself.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

First, I want to tell you I am Korean myself living in the United States and know quite some people who have connections with crypto whales in Korea. I initially decided not to share this. However, I wanted to share some good for the bitcointalk community. Wink I hope I don't get ban for this kinds of post. Basically, yesterday I attended a networking event. I had opportunity to speak with a great Korean investor who has many connections with crypto whales in Korea and has received inside information that they will pump TRX to $1 next week on the 31st. If you didn't know, the coinburn and beta launch is coming next week as well as the test/main net. Def a good time to buy TRX right now for insane profit coming next week .
Hi Korean Buddy, Where is your next week? Just wanted to know you use the same calendar we use or Korean calendar is different? If in Korean calendar  10/20 years is called next week than i don't know just want to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: