Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin rise  (Read 754 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

At the moment, altcoyins have almost reached their minimums and a strong drawdown if bitcoin goes up there should not be like before when all the violas were inflated at the expense of the December rally. And the dominance of bitcoin is now only 45% because recently on Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations some 500 different altcoyins have been added that eat the advantage of bitcoin .. If you now remove 500-700 altcoyins as in November 2017 then bitcoin will again grow to 55-60%
yes, this is one cause of the fragmentation of market caps. but in some cases, it is possible that all capitalization will increase. because investors have seen opportunities. altcoins and tokens that have bad projects will be eliminated organically.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?

Bitcoin is the stable coin right now. During the January alt boom, BTC dominance was as low as 30%.
Alt's are moving as always. You could see +10% and -10% in every other moment. They are draining mostly ETH now but it's still very strong, compared to 6 month ago.
At the moment, altcoyins have almost reached their minimums and a strong drawdown if bitcoin goes up there should not be like before when all the violas were inflated at the expense of the December rally. And the dominance of bitcoin is now only 45% because recently on Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations some 500 different altcoyins have been added that eat the advantage of bitcoin .. If you now remove 500-700 altcoyins as in November 2017 then bitcoin will again grow to 55-60%
Not sure about that consider more than a half from the latest total  coin in the market just crap coin. It doesn't give a lot of impact to the bitcoin itself. In fact only remove major crypto will give impact to the total market dominance of bitcoin. Consider the major crypto was so easy to eating bitcoin market dominance anytime.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
small coins I think will keep abreast if the bitcoin in the binance increases, because the coin follows the trend of bitcoin to increase or decrease, we can continue to see the price of stable coin if bitcoin price can be stable.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

The market is not stable at nowadays. For this reason alt coins can not perform good. I think firstly eth will rise and other altcoins follow eth.
If eth can not rise we can't say that altcoin party comes.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

small coins I think will keep abreast if the bitcoin in the binance increases, because the coin follows the trend of bitcoin to increase or decrease, we can continue to see the price of stable coin if bitcoin price can be stable.

Almost all of the coins relying with bitcoins price dominance since if bitcoin soar we can see those up soar also but these fall cause to much drama since almost all of the coin became more fearful to buy since they had been drag to its awful level since bitcoins standings are in questionable matter. But all things will sure came up is bitcoins stability will fly back.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

We are all exhausted with this dip for almost 3 months, maybe this could be the right time to see market grow again.  But as experts says,  it could be possible to have a huge increase happen in 3rd quarter which is definitely a long wait for us. Hopefully we can still  manage our coins right now and we can stick together to see for another sunrise in the coming days.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

altcoins is only pumped up when they hit big exchanges like binance,upbit, bittrex.  Pumping will lasts for 2 days so better be on board before it went down again.
Yeah altcoins can be pump as low market cap coins will not need big amount of funds to make the price higher but somehow if you miss the train better not to buy and late ride as you will lose the chance when the price will drop after the pump.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

I think small altcoins are not draining major altcoins as each coin has its own functionality, only dump coins affect shortly and they are RIP.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

Yes, small coins can impact on the market but the major impact can be posted by only from mainstream coins like Ethereum, XMR, LiteCoin or Bitcoin itself.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

I think mostly altcoin which rise has small capitalization that's way they can do 10-40% or maybe it's new coin which come from ICO that's why bitcoin domination stay more o less stable
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

Maybe you're right. People buying virtual currency a limited number. Money for these people is the same. People instead of investing in the etherium buy other altcoins

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I don't think that alts are draining BTC nor ETH. If BTC price doesn't grow and total cryptomaket cap stays at the same levels, then IMO during these 30-40% pumps money flow like fiat-btc-alt, and then back to fiat. And that is a good strategy for trading in the current market trend.
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

The rapid growth of new altcoins is probably associated with their aggressive marketing campaign
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

There will always be coins going up and coins going down.

The coins that you see on Binance on the top risers are usually coins with extremely low market caps that will have very little to no overall affect on the actual altcoin market share when compared to bitcoin. The major altcoins either go down to compensate or do not move at all. They could even go up in certain circumstances where the entire altcoin market is going up.

Usually bitcoin dominance will stay relatively the same unless there is major news regarding bitcoin or major alts. Small alts don't matter much in the greater context, but you can certainly make a profit off trading them.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

indeed a large coin coin has its own share and interests so I think this little coin coin is struggling to get what the big coins have and the way to get there is very hard, the competition is so tight that it has to demand a variety of ways, including in unhealthy ways , that's my opinion on this
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Yes, some alts have recently begun to recover, but the fall may be at any time.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

In the last 2 weeks I have not seen a decline in prices on the cryptocurrency market. I hope this is a springboard to great heights!
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

alts are back soon guys. moon soon...
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

hmm good point you noticed .
btc dominance is still only rising , but if you notice ETH dominance (marketcap) then it reduced dramatically in past 1 month .

You are absolutely correct
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: