Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ever makes u more money in less time  (Read 392 times)
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

Definitely crypto for more money in less time!

There is a significant amount of money that be gain in crypto but there is also a big down side in the crypto world. A lot of losses has been given to the traders in the past few months were bitcoin and alt coin price went to a slump.

Even if you were a good trader you still took a lose during this downward trend of prices, so "more money in less time" is not applicable to bitcoins current state.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

I go for crypto we can make profit in a short time, but sometimes we can loss our money in short time as well, but it depends in your strategy, in the world of crypto you should have patience and the strategy for less losing of your money.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

Day and Swing Trading: Which is better, Stocks or Crypto?
no assurance if you can earn big but there always a chance and we need only to do hardwork here in crypto actually no need to think time here because we can earn anytime here but still there's no assurance like in faucets we can earn there anytime or mining or trading,i think better to always read news related about crypto so your always updated about what can happen in the market or some new ICO run or platforms that good to trust our money
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I have no experience with stocks trading, so I can't really tell. But what I do is that I track the new projects and invest in those, it can turn out to be really attractive investment....
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

I think the fastest way to make money is to trade if you feel confident enough as well as experience. If you do not have trading experience, then I suggest you join the bounty campaign and social campaign to be able to make the most profit from the cryptos. Usually, if you join the bounty in the last weeks, it will only take about 1 to 2 weeks that you can earn money from ICO bounty if you work hard.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ranoby

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

I think that the desire to make quick money must be forgotten. Yes, there are people who are lucky on bounty, airdrop or successful entry to the market, but you should not hope for luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

There are so many ways to make more money in less time, investment is the first of all you can invest in any of the field and get profit,then signature campaign, bounty, daily trading and so many more you can choose any of them and get more profit with less money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
vladaziya1

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

I think Crypto, since it is more popular than the stock, it grows quietly in the world of modernization-this is very encouraging for me. I think crypto can be trusted.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

If you want to make extra money in less time then it is only idea that you expend 5 hours a day minimum in bounty work and do 25 bounties minimum.
I think if you want to make money by doing small task and small amount of time spend then join bounty program. specially signature campaign is the best for you because its reward so much high.

I think the best thing to do is to invest in a market decline.Bounty is another way of making money at least we will eventually be able to stay in the important job

By joining bounties that dont require reporting will let you earn more money in less time. I would suggest you to join signature campaigns because the bounty pool is high. and join social media campaigns of Sylon and bountyhive because they dont require reporting on facebook and twitter campaigns.

Do you even read the op topic or you just spam the forum with no remorse?
All of you posted about bounty but his question was about trading. STOP SPAMMING!

metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

I prefer to do swing trading in crypto because more in volatility and possible to get huge profit. Swing trading less times needed but promising high profit if we understanding about fundamental of the coins. Last year many crypto was give huge profit even 10 to 20 times in 1 years because that coins has strong fundamental. When doing swing trading should understand about technical and fundamental analysis, to learn it its enough spend times in 1 or 2 hours aday.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

of course crypto. Crypto volatility can be used for earn some profit in the short time.
when crypto price falling, it can rising at a short time as well. if you can use this chance, you can earn some profit.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

I don't think stock markets can even be compared with the cryptocurrency market because it usually takes years for a stock's price to become double, on the other hand it takes only a few days for a crypto's value to double. So the amount of returns you would get from cryptos are nowhere near the returns you would get from stocks. So no comparison between the two.
Vladv26

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

Everyone here is telling him to join bouty campaigns but that's not the only method to earn money through cryptos and thats not what he asked. I think there is no fixed answer, someone could make millions with stoks while someone could make millions with cryptos. And the same thing with losing, you can lose your money on any of this two methods and there isn't a"safer one" because both have its advantages and disadvantages. It your choice based on preference,knowledge and probably time. I have seen lots of people making profit with stocks,the same thing with cryptos so there isn't an answer foe your question because it depends on a lot of different factors.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

I would choose crypto rather than stocks. Prices volatility in crypto can create or give you a huge profit in time. You could either choose if you want a long term and short term investments in crypto, both are profitable and can give you money in time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

Stock markets is likely to be the same as crypto's, you can be a day trader or a holder. But I do prefer to get into cryptocurrencies for both day trading and holding. I'm making enough with crypto though I don't prefer to get into stocks but there are people who are making thousands of bucks monthly with it. Just depends on your focus and if you are good at crypto and you are familiar with it you'll get decent profit. Less effort and time needed for holding bitcoin.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

I prefer stock market than crypto however there is much volatility in crypto compare to stocks. I have also been stock market for awhile and prefer it. However I am not a good trader and so my strategy has always been buy and hold.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

In my opinion, knowing stocks is very known by others and also a good way for investment but still I rather choose crypto. There are some differences between the two, such in stocks you need to have money to earn while crypto you just need time and effort doing airdrops and bounties to earn money in short period of time. So crypto is very open to all people that still don’t have money for investment for trading just start doing bounties.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

As far as I am concerned trading in crypto is better than stock because I got a lot of money from BTC trading in 2017 still I have handsome investment in BTC and some productive Altcoins.I am engage in both trading and bounty campaigns both and I am successful in both.for me there is a great charm in crypto than any other business because in a very short time I earned a lot of profit.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Bounties are the income that is really easy to do (most of them) with not that low amount of money. But, if you have your extra money that you can trade, and you trade good, you will get more from trading.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

You can earn more money by investing in cryptocurrency. But it is more risky than traditional stocks market. You know that you can use broker to buy stocks and be sure about money security.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: