Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Loan  (Read 342 times)
Gracious (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I am needing just a small loan of $20 in BTC.

What I have as collateral:

-My Xbox Account- Loaded
-My 76k Instagram Account
-Proof of my ID and Contact information

This loan is only needed for 4 days maximum. Just need a boost in funds to pay a programmer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

-My Xbox Account- Loaded
-My 76k Instagram Account

I'm not sure how recoverable Instagram is but pretty sure most stuff like Xbox accounts are pretty damn easily recoverable if the original owner proves ownership so making it pretty useless as collateral (well especially if there's codes redeemed, like Steam would unlock your account if you can give them a gift code you entered even if you lose access to the recovery email) so accounts generally can be pretty easily social engineered out of your hands

-Proof of my ID and Contact information

Absolutely worthless as collateral.

Bottomline be careful, OP I suggest you request your programmer to wait for 4 days and pay him the amount you have on hand for now and pay the rest in 4 days. Just wondering though what's the interest rate you'd offer?

Gracious (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Max I’ll pay back is $25 since it’s such a small loan.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Max I’ll pay back is $25 since it’s such a small loan.

The problem is not with the loan amount, it is the very high risk of defaulting because you don't offer any kind of collateral here which you have to lose.

Like Blue Tyrant mentioned, those collateral are not valid because they are easily recoverable.

Gracious (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

When it comes to Instagram once the user have email control they have full control of the account. I will gladly allow an trusted user to change the password on my email until repayment.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

When it comes to Instagram once the user have email control they have full control of the account. I will gladly allow an trusted user to change the password on my email until repayment.

Your collateral is worthless. Instagram does recover accounts especially with such a change of hands of accounts and weird activity (eg change of ip, quick to change password, etc). All it takes is a simple contact to them and they will recover it.

Offer real collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

I can give you the 20$ for loan but You have to give the instagram account 1st and i will change all the emails , numbers and password 1st. after you return the money i will give back the account to you.[you can give this account to a escrow also.] If you agree I can fill the amount thanks.
Gracious (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Find a trusted escrow, we will proceed from there.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

I can give you the 20$ for loan but You have to give the instagram account 1st and i will change all the emails , numbers and password 1st. after you return the money i will give back the account to you.[you can give this account to a escrow also.] If you agree I can fill the amount thanks.

Make sure you stipulate who will pay for the escrow, escrow services are not free or at least give a tip.

OP incase you are wondering what are the valid collateral's you can offer aside from those that you posted above, click this link and read the post of Vod as he enumerates what are those that are acceptable and what are not https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

I will find but you have to pay the escrow.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

You can try getting an escrow for this deal but the instagram accounts are worthless as far as a collateral. They can be recovered easily by contacting support and thus make it an easy scam for the lender to suffer. I dont know how much you are going to lend the OP but do so with due caution.

To me this seems like an attempt to sell the collateral.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gracious (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

You can try getting an escrow for this deal but the instagram accounts are worthless as far as a collateral. They can be recovered easily by contacting support and thus make it an easy scam for the lender to suffer. I dont know how much you are going to lend the OP but do so with due caution.

To me this seems like an attempt to sell the collateral.

I wouldn’t sell my account for $20. Just a quick loan, to add on with funding the escrow can you just take it out the $20?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Wouldn't you feel much better about yourself giving that $20 to a charity instead of a scammer on the internet?  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Luizxind

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

h1ype

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

this value even the neighbors lend, that what you are offering is not good guarantee since it can recover your account.  Angry

h1ype
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

I wouldn’t sell my account for $20.

As a newbie account with negative rep your account isn't worth 20 cents atm, $20 is a freakin steal if you manage to scam sell it. It's not like you can create a newbie account in less than a minute Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: