Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

It is very difficult to answer - hold or sell. It depends on how much money you invested and do you need cash now to pay your bills. I think you can hold tokens and BTC you believe long term and wait for bull market to come back. Just sell half of your position to hedge in any way.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

It is very difficult to answer - hold or sell. It depends on how much money you invested and do you need cash now to pay your bills. I think you can hold tokens and BTC you believe long term and wait for bull market to come back. Just sell half of your position to hedge in any way.
Actually it depends on what coins you have, because not all altcoin prices are affected by bitcoin prices.
Sell or hodl is your choice, so you'd better keep updated the latest information about the coins you have, and use your strategy to choose hodl or sell.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

Hello friend
If you want to profit then don't sell. If you sell it, you get a loss. Why do you buy ALT if you want to get a loss? be patient and hold your coins
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I think you should definitely hold it. I think the crypto market is now the rise time
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Seeing the market at this time, it is better to keep your self calm and just forget the price cause it only give you stress looking them all at red color. I know you're not the only of having this stressful feelings but we understand cause it's normal and it's a big loss for you if sell them right now. You better hold it for awhile.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Dude, don't sell it now. Yes, it's a big chance that BTC go down and all alcoins too, but as you remember april and may were very good month for altcoins, so I'm waiting for big profit nearest future. For now the best strategy it's just hold coin, if they are really good, of course shit coins go down and down but if it Stratis or Cardano for example don't sell it. I did a lot of mistakes when sold coins at wrong time. Profit for all

ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I think you better not sell altcoin that you have because the selling price will be cheaper than your price at the time of buying. you should just hodl until the price back increases. because I'm sure bitcoin in mid 2018 bitcoin prices will increase again.

skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

I think it is time to invest. Wait to sell your coins and make new investments if you can. The best thing to do is to invest in each other. I trust my market.

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

If your coin has a great value now, you can sell it. Check the market about the status of your coin. But if your coin has a low value, I would suggest you to hold it first and wait until the value of your coin increase for you to earn your profit.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Just HODL them bro if selling in your situation is a loss. I got some coins as well that i bought at higher prices and I am confidently waiting for its comeback. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Just be patient.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

If you loss already from investment then it is better to hold than to sell it with a very low price, consider it as a gamble if you invest, just trust the crypto token you hold because most of the crypto this time is on red, just wait until the market will turn to green again.
martens81

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I think only HOLD!
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

all told me to hold him. I myself again hold his patience until the middle and also can until the end of this year the market is getting sad, be patient and try to think well

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Cryptocurrency still at the low price in the market now.
I am sure that you won't get anything from selling it.
Just wait for a better earnings on the future. Just keep holding for now
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

It is too late now to cut some losses and if you are going to recover those losses you need to hold for a long time and don't worry prices will recover sometimes.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

oh shit! please do not get too freaked out like that dude! things like that just haunt you. in my opinion, only fools are selling at times like this. keep calm and do not panic, the price will soon get better and will not continue to fall again. my advice, you should keep holding your coins until it's time to sell.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

it is better to hold until you reach the ICO price of the coin you bought , by this you will be waiting for a couple of months but i can assure that waiting for the price is worth it , im currently holding a coin that for now is half of the ICO price so if it will reach the ICO price it will be worth it .
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Could you please determine what altcoins you're holding right now? So that we can help you with your problem. Because if the altcoins that you're holding are including to those shit coins, there's no reason to still holding with all of that. Because it will leads you to lose a lot of your money in the near future.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

It is unknown that the price of Bitcoin will decrease or not. But my suggestion is to hold them. Don't be a panic seller. Good day will come very soon.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

It depends on what types of Altcoins you are holding and as you said that you have purchased them in ICO so this means you have done research on those ICO before investing in those so use that research experience and decide what coin are good for long term and hold them and which you think are not worth holding sell them and buy the ones which are worth holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: