Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC and ALTS a fools paradise  (Read 260 times)
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Without big investors there is no future!
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

When Mt Gox start selling again BTC will go to about 6,300.
To win in this market is not easy
Tron is doing a pump with its insiders
Whales are up to their usual tricks
Tether can not be trusted!
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

What discussion are you trying to start here? Are you blanketing that all crypto is doomed because there are no big investors? What do you mean by big? Wall Street money? My friend this is less than a decade old. Imagine being a part of a decade old Wall Street. Patience my friend.

Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

What discussion are you trying to start here? Are you blanketing that all crypto is doomed because there are no big investors? What do you mean by big? Wall Street money? My friend this is less than a decade old. Imagine being a part of a decade old Wall Street. Patience my friend.

Did Wall Street have shit thrown at it everyday of the week when it started?
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

Well of course that without big investors there is no future, it's logical, but who told you that there are no investors there, they already have and will still be joining it 100%

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Well of course that without big investors there is no future, it's logical, but who told you that there are no investors there, they already have and will still be joining it 100%

I hope you are right but can’t see it at the moment
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Well I don't consider bitcoin and altcoins a fools paradise. In my case i can say bitcoin and other altcoins is a best investments than other kind of investments. Of course it will never happen that bitcoin will lost it's investors because all of them knows the work of bitcoin in the crypto market.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

That is a very negative and unfounded statement, all coins are worth a look and many of them have made many people a millionaire by now, ask them what they think.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Big investors are mainly supporting to crypto platform. Because it is related in blockchain technology so investors are major role in the crypto platform. But peoples supporting is the important role so we don't expect the whales in crypto market. All the peoples are understand the crypto technology in future so many changes are possible in the crypto platform.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

This in my opinion is a very myopic statement and often arises because we, the crypto enthusiasts, are more interested in the next coin that will do a x10 or x100 and not what benefits the project has to offer.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Another newbie who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Nobody takes you seriously if you create dumb threads.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Oh Seriously? Stop making stupid thread purely based on your assumptions. This is decentralized cryptocurrency you are talking about. Every big investor will try to stay behind the curtain. But for the past 2 or 3 years so many new enthusiast people with their projects, money are getting into this market, trying to make the blockchain technology a more useful for all of us. The market is now down but it is still so much higher than the same time of last year. You don't create a further FUD every time you see cryptocurrency market is doing a Wall Street.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

Its normal, we do see more and more of such posts in the bear markets, these are basically due to disappointment and negativity caused due to loss, but once bulls takeover allthese traders and investors start shouting to the moon and sky rocket like terms with joy. Lol.

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I agree that market would never rise again if there's no big investor.
it would take lots of time for market to recovery.

but I think, cryptocurrency already prove that it has so much potential. just not stable yet.
it can never die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

somehow agreed, all pump and dumps are due to big investors and without them market will take lots of time to grow.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

LOL we aint going to survive if these small investors come into our market? what a fool statement all of the investors arent going to be a communoty of they aint going to matter in the first place.Big investors does affect the market's movements but it doesnt mean the these millions of small investors wont make any difference.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I do not think that this is the correct opinion, of course I do not consider myself a fool, maybe the surrounding people think so, but I fully believe in the crypto currency, I think and I hope that people will think better and will be able to choose between the fiat money and digital, of course smart people are less than stupid, I do not argue, but of course you choose
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I presume that you are one of those fools who arent investing big amounts in cryptocurrencies,because if you are a big investors you wont be stating this.You shouldnt be worried about these bloodbaths because these investors are just waiting for some good entries in the market and so that they will maximize their profits,small investors will make difference when all of us are going to have a rhythm in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

We already have rarther big market capitalization of alts, so we already have the future. The situation is tough now at all markets.

Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

There are big investors, there are many small investors. The krypto market is unlikely to die after what popularity it enjoys now after the success of bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: