Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

We can't tell you whether or not you should Bitcoin right now. It should be your own decision because in case Bitcoin price goes down rapidly, you will blame us for that, not yourself. Try to do some research what is currently happening. If you will be certain that you want to invest then do it. Remember that you should invest as much as you can afford to lose. Every kind of investment is risky, cryptocurrencies are still fresh topic, you might earn a fortune or lose everything what you have. I bought some bitcoins recently and I don't regret it.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

well, you are right, the market trend is down and BTC is just a little above $8.5K - a total good environment for investors, but only for those who intend to hodl a long time.
Polycarpe

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

For me it is definitly the best time to invest. i mean just take a look at the technology. it is at its peak!
major players have implemented SegWit and Lightning Network is above 1000nodes.

at the same time the prices are quite cheap.

i wouldnt buy all now but if i wanted to invest 1000 dollar i would invest maybe like 300 now and wait for a stronger bottimline to put in the next slice of money. because i think we could go towards 5k
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

What you think.

Right now the trend is for long term holding so if you belive in bitcoin  and can hold long term then it will give you nice return. So now you have to decide what you can do
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

There is no actual or specific time that is really set for bitcoin investments. Anytime is the right time for as long as you could hold your coins long enough with goals already planned. The problem with this idea is that it surely will take sometime from now. If you want fast investments I think you really need to work on a plan for a real business and not just on bitcoins.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. Cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. Who remembers that? Investing in bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon. At any time, the price may fall to a minimum. It seems to me that you should consider bitcoin primarily as a currency. But in the short term, bitcoin can generate income as an investment due to an increase in the number of users.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

What you think.

I do no give you decide. because bitcoin price already hose to lettel dump.so no need invest this time.but if you can want to more profit then keep buying some bitcoin and keep them long holding.i thinks it is the better plan to hold.we are don't went to lossin.so don't worry and keep them the right decisions.you can choice holding,I give you support.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

indeed these days the price of lg bitcoin is unstable.
but I suggest now better invest, because the price is down again.
but I believe that soon the bitcoin price will increase.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

What you think.

I do no give you decide. because bitcoin price already hose to lettel dump.so no need invest this time.but if you can want to more profit then keep buying some bitcoin and keep them long holding.i thinks it is the better plan to hold.we are don't went to lossin.so don't worry and keep them the right decisions.you can choice holding,I give you support.
You can invest anytime.Everytime is right time for investing.Today bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and its users are increasing day by day.Bitcoin in today's date is a very good option for investing as it gives very good returns.Bitcoin's price is down now a days so you can invest in it and when the price rises you can earn great profits.Many people just invest in it so as to earn money as they are jobless.Investing is risky but in order to earn money you should invest.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Yes it is a good time to invest on bitcoin if you have a plan to hold bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin already reached $19000 and with that it proves that it has the potential to reach more than that. The only question is when. It you are ready to invest for a long time then I think that it yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

currently bitcoin is in normal condition from falls season yesterday down to 7, +++ USD and now bitcoin price $ 8,478.16 with volume $ 4,816,670,000
check price update here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

so in my opinion at this time can take the decision to buy from current price and abisa also buy the price below. the possibility of bitcoin just down a little at this time and just wait when it goes down and bitcoin like it will rise again do not know when because I am sure with bitcoin all the investors are ready to get profit Smiley
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, and now the price is down this is the right time to invest, because you will get a high profit when the price reaches 15k, you do not hesitate, in investing can do it anytime. this depends on your courage.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

I think that this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. That's why it is better to wait and buy it under 5k or above 11k.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Actually this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Since bitcion is so low now. Experts predict that bitcoin will reach 20k this year so invest now in bitcoin
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

Yes I think this is the right time because bitcoin goes down and reaches a low price.
Yes bitcoin always grows up and the phase is always happening and the beginning of the year is the start of the year and the end of the year is the end of high waves and always like, so you do not have to worry if you want to invest now.

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

Considering thoughts of parabolic guys, the crash has not come yet, it will rise to $40.000 and after hitting another ath within parabolic chart, the real crash that will take years will start.

Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

one would invest happily in bitcoin ,as bitcoin is growing at a very steady rate .Talking about current market price of bitcoin , its nearly 7500$ per BTC. In the starting months of the year 2018 bitcoin has fallen by a quite good amount. We are heading into april month, so this would be right time for someone who wants to trade in Bitcoin because bitcoin will be going at its peak in the end of 2018.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

it depends on us personally, they are. but in my opinion better better because bitcoin prices can increase either at any time
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

What you think.

In my opinion this the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and it is expected to rise again after some time, so buy and hold it for some time. If you are interested then keenly look at the news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: