Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1373 times)
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Yes, this is a good time to invest in bitcoin and crypto. I spent a lot of time researching, reading, and reading a lot about the future of crypto. And then, this is an opportunity that could not be better for me. I chose ETH and BTC by trend, popularity and practical value. I will not be wasting more time for a good chance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Always that same question for the 1000th time... If you believe price will go up, it's the right time, if you don't, it's not.

There you are. I hope this was helpful...  Cool

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Always that same question for the 1000th time... If you believe price will go up, it's the right time, if you don't, it's not.

There you are. I hope this was helpful...  Cool
That's a pretty funny answer  Cheesy. I'm really tired of the thousands of similar questions from some members. I do not know what their purpose is. They can post chattering posts just to fulfill the target of the signature campaign. Really disappointed about these people, they have no sense of responsibility when working.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

absolutely yes.Now is really the right time to invest in bitcoin since the value drop down so you can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and will just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to be able to earn big so you must keep on earning so that you will have a better and brighter future with bitcoin.
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

you are right there is really set for bitcoin investments .now the trend is for long term holding so if you believe in bitcoin.anytime is the right tim for as long as you could hold your coin long enough with goals already planned Cheesy
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

The sharp decline in bitcoin value in early 2018. I think this is a good time to buy. Many big investors have predicted that it will rise quite high by the end of this year. I think you should invest at this point.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

If you look at the prices from the perspective of 2009 year then I am pretty sure that we already at highest position in terms of bitcoin pricing. On the another hand if we talk about the people who are just entering the market then for them this is the right price because they have no effect of the 2009 price or 2017 price as this is the starting point for them.  Cheesy

They should not consider any other factors and if they start from here then this is what defines their break even point in first place. This is how they should look after the entering into this market. On the other hand we can also see that with respective to ATH we are already way down in the prices. So from all perspective it is good entry point.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

This question is too much, why you write 'right time' not a 'wrong time' ? It will be a good thread. Bitcoin use now is too much, everyday will come newcomer or new investor and they intend to invest in cryptocurrency. I think if the now how to invest in wherever place, they should be know when the right time to invest. And I think this is not a good time for invest in cryptocurrency, because in month of june google will banned cryptocurrency related ads, and will make price of coin decrease.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

If you have your own justification through research and you're confident with the result then thats it  Smiley some person can go very technical like trend analysis while somebody make decisions through experience, for me i might wait for 6k range which is very likely if some FUD was released and that's when i buy more, long way for q3 though

Rockyz

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

In my own opinion there is no finite time to invest in bitcoin. You can invest anytime in bitcoin because even if you think now is the best time in bitcoin we dont know what will happened in the next month. No one is can really predict bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 05:55:37 PM by tylerderden

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
Yes I think that its the right time to invest in Bitcoin and it would have been good if you would have invested in bitcoin when bitcoin was at $6k recently and now it's $9k so it's a 50% price increase so that would have been brilliant to have brought bitcoins at that time.... Till now you would have gained a lot and would have invested that return somewhere else as in case of market dumps there are chances of finding hidden gems which are being sold for very less price than usual, I also wanted to invest some of my money into bitcoins but didn't get my salary in time so I also missed the opportunity.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

What you think.
I think this is indeed a good opportunity to invest and earn huge profit given that its market value is still low at this moment. Hugebprofit will be earned once the market value starts to increase. Surely, dumps are temporary and by that, the probability of its market price to to recover on the current deflation is high. Also, selling won't be a good idea because it will just make the situation worse.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

If I ask you this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is low and when the price of bitcoin is high then you earn too much.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

Waiting 6-7k $ is a good idea!
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Yeah i think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low. I guess low price is the best time for invest and i hopefully it will give surprise in future. 
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Yes. It is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Buy in low price and sell in high price. Buy now its too late, bitcoin gets a dip again. Dont miss the opportunity. Smiley
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

What you think.

now is not a bad time to buy bitcoin because the price still low.
what if this year is the turning point of the bitcoin price, bitcoin price will be back to past years price ?
but i think this possibility is low. Bitcoin every year has increased. Seems like this year will increased too.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

What you think.
My honest opinion is that there is no right time for you to buy bitcoin. You're just saying this because everyone says it. Well they are stupid. What if you're waiting for a specific price but the price rather rises (though its not going to happen forever). What I would suggest you is to analyze the data(the prices of bitcoin, it's charts) from various websites and sources and thej figure something out to get yourself a good profit. Don't sell at a loss and don't listen to people. Except me cause I'm an asshole. You should be able to understand within a short period of time unless you're too dumb to understand anything of course.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Well, actually every time is right time to invest. Now prices are low, so of course it's good time for investing in Bitcoin. But it depends on you, invest or not, because no one knows the answer for sure

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: