Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

The trend of the last three months has been decreasing. I think the price of bitcoin will hardly fluctuate again, at least not drastically. So buying at this time is a good time. If you worry about risks, you can allocate your own funds and buy in batches. In fact, the price of bitcoin is now very close to the cost of mining, and we have reason to believe that there will be a large number of miners buying bitcoin to continue to decline, and it is only profitable to maintain the price of mint.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

I prefer to buy and invest on bitcoin during price drops rather than when the price is very high. Why you ask? Because bitcoin's value is lower during price drops, I could potentially buy a whole bitcoin at cheaper costs. Just like now that bitcoin is at 7000$ per token, It is easier and cheaper to buy bitcoin right now than when the price is at 20000$ per token. Moreover, discount buying could help bitcoin to recover when it is done by a lot of people so it is a win-win situation all in all.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Yes, as a matter of fact it is always a right time to invest on bitcoin when the price is dropping since you could get a discount upon buying bitcoin. Moreover, you are helping bitcoin to recover when you are buying when the price is at a dip since bitocin's price heavily depends on the amount of people that are investing and buying the said cryptocurrency so it's a win win situation.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
I don’t really know what to say about this cause the price hasn’t maintained a certain direction, rather it keeps on fluctuating up and down. Around the 1st of this Month April, the increased and reached around $7400 yesterday which was 3rd, but today is a different story all over again. It has gone down to the price rate of $6900. But I’m suggesting that maybe this rate of $6000 is the lowest rate, so it wouldn’t be any bad if someone invests now and wait till the price goes up. Anyone who invests now will really benefit from it.
buiduc

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

well, I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, the price has dropped 70% over the peak, this is where you can get lot of profit from bitcoin.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

I would suggest that you go for it. BTC has again fallen low today and you can expect at least a 10% return in the coming weeks.
Also, do consider investing in altcoins as well since they have still shown some faith.
I was really bullish of ETH but it isn't showing any recovery, so I wouldn't suggest it. As of now, BTC looks like a good bet for short-term gains provided no negative news leads to another downfall.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
its just getting started so you will invest now im sure you will get a lot of money in the future its to invest now because ive seen that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that can increase or it can reapidly increase so the value of bitcoin now is too low its more good if you buy some now or regret soon i think you should need to believe in bitcoin.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Actually there is no exact time to invest in bitcoin. but if you want to get a huge amount of profits through Bitcoin investment then you should follow a trick. the trick is when the price of Bitcoin increases just stop buying Bitcoin on the other hand when the price of Bitcoin decreases you should invest in Bitcoin.and it will be the right time.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Investing now in bitcoin is also good like and in all crypto currency also , the strong projects will pumping good but need to choose good project with strong team and good roadmap for future.
One of that project is The Effect Network i think it will get a lot of potential to rising price in future because its have a very nice idea of  Decentralized network for artificial intelligence and also its base on nep-5 tokens , i am very like nep-5 tokens because iam so tired of erc20 flooders ico which easy to make without any project idea. I will also invest a bit in this project.
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

What you think.
well for my own opinion, it is good to invest now because the for my own idea, bitcoin now is hiking the price instead of waiting, but it is good to wait thou.

abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

If your strategy is to buy low and sell high, then is the right time to buy bitcoins since it is the lowest level since this year. If you can purchase more for now, and intend to hod it for future, it is likely you will make gains in a year to two years time when market become favorable.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

This is a great time to buy bitcoin seeing as how prices are so down right now and now we have nowhere else to go but up really. Buy when the charts point downward and just hold for the bull market.
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Yes.Great time for Bitcoin invest.Now Bitcoin Price Very Low.After Few days ago Bitcoin Pump And you profit.
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I think this is the best time to start the bitcoin, because this is the first year of 2018, the market is still vibrant, difficult things are adjusted easily, the opportunity is more.  Smiley
hansah

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Buy at low price and sell at high price, when all cryptocurrency are low price, this should be the time to invest. However when it is hard price later, immediatelysell when it gets a profit.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Bitcoin investment in this time is very profitable and one who is wise they have to think for a while that in the June the bitcoin high growth is expected and due to this we have to invest in this currency and the future is bright while the bitcoin users are also high and it is good for online payment system while the holders of this currency is profitable if they know the importance of this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

What you think.
yes, I also think that this is the time to invest by buying some bitcoins at current prices, but unfortunately right now I've run out of money to be able to buy them at current prices, lots of negative news about bitcoin, but the news can not affect me to stop inves on bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will rise again.
isaevaen

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

What you think.

Yes, this is right time to invest considering the prices. However, you can wait for some more time, and see how the market behaves when crypto ads are banned by companies.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

If you understand what this technology is, and you see the future behind this coin, then yes. But we must remember that the high-risk investment.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

There is never really a right time to invest, every time is the right time but now is a good time seeing how prices are so low right now and the market might start climbing back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: