Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1373 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

Right! now as in now is the time to buy Bitcoin because many people said that on May 1 until the end of May, all coins will pump up so if you have extra fiat you can buy now not only Bitcoin but other coins, it is wiser to buy alt coins than stick to on coin, the more alt coins you have the bigger fiat to earn.
That's true i'm just always read also in some news about in this end of month the bitcoin will rapidly rise the price, Before it's not too late must better now a bitcoin but the bitcoin for now it's on the price of $9000 and i do not if this will be the right time to buy bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

Right! now as in now is the time to buy Bitcoin because many people said that on May 1 until the end of May, all coins will pump up so if you have extra fiat you can buy now not only Bitcoin but other coins, it is wiser to buy alt coins than stick to on coin, the more alt coins you have the bigger fiat to earn.
It is just a perceptions and hopefully it will happen. Market is still continuing to pump, bitcoin price getting more expensive and buying it now is not totally good. It is better if you may just wait it for another dump happen or you just invest it only in small amount of money or in altcoins either.
aioservices18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

What you think.

It is just a perceptions and hopefully it will happen. Market is still continuing to pump, bitcoin price getting more expensive and buying it now is not totally good. It is better if you may just wait it for another dump happen or you just invest it only in small amount of money or in altcoins either.
For now as I observe it still contuing to pump and personally I made my investment in bitcoin. although even if it will dump or pump you need to take risk that's the way of bitcoin life. but its always depend on you all we need to do is to monitor it every now and then.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Bitcoin and other major crypto currencies have a fantastic year in 2017 in terms of user growth, market valuation, and mainstream media exposure. Throughout December and January, the market experienced the biggest correction in recent years. So why not invest from now. Maybe bitcoin in 2018 will be better than 2017.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

The bitcoin price this time is fast growing,what are you waiting for,invest now so that you will earned big profit.The bitcoin price last year was good,maybe this time 2018 will be great.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Every time is the right time if you have the right mindset. As long as you knew all the basics and have the plan to reach your goals. Bitcoin has the highest value among coins but it is a digital currency and it can never be stable yet it is very profitable. So may you have the right mindset if you want to invest on it and have a good luck. And never be afraid of asking questions that might help you on your journey.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still cheap right now, and I believe that the price of Bitcoin may rally next few years , maybe it will 2x or 3x to the current value of Bitcoin. Let's just trust the blockchain and keep away on different fake news or FUD.

Yes, there's no right time but every time is best for bitcoin investment as long as you believe in the cryptocurrency. But at today's price of $9,609.83 per bitcoin I don't think it's cheap for a common people, so I advise them to invest only what they can afford to lose.

Bitcoin Price/Chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

What you think.

It is a wise move to buy Bitcoin while the price is cheaper to purchase especially right now that Bitcoin price value is starting to rise up once again making for the others to become more difficult to purchase due to expensive price so better grab this opportunity now while it is not so high because we feel that the bullish mode is now on the go making the value to become $10,000 by next month.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

There is no actual or specific time that is really set for bitcoin investments. Anytime is the right time for as long as you could hold your coins long enough with goals already planned. The problem with this idea is that it surely will take sometime from now. If you want fast investments I think you really need to work on a plan for a real business and not just on bitcoins.

Yes there is no specific time for us to invest. If you want to invest you can do it anytime. We have the right mindset if you want to invest on it and have a good luck. And never be afraid of asking questions that might help you on your journey.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

this is the time to invest bitcoin because investing bitcoin is a digital payment and profitable for us, when again if not start from now.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

What you think.

i agree, it is the right time to invest bitcoin , you can hold it until the price go up. thats my opinion.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

Bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. Cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. Who remembers that? Investing in bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon. At any time, the price may fall to a minimum. It seems to me that you should consider bitcoin primarily as a currency. But in the short term, bitcoin can generate income as an investment due to an increase in the number of users.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin is not currently used for its intended purpose. And the cryptocurrencies were conceived to be used as a currency. And adding also my opinion that, I think this is the right time because bitcoin goes down and reaches a low price. And yes bitcoin always grows up and the phase is always happening and the beginning of the year is the start of the year and the end of the year is the end of high waves and always like, so you do not have to worry if you want to invest now. In addition, this the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and it is expected to rise again after some time, so buy and hold it for some time.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

What you think.
Yes it is right time to buy bitcoin now or regret soon because i know that it will pump more by the end of 2018 imagine from1 usd and now the best high is $19000 plus so its more good if we believe in bitcoin invest now and you will become rich in the near future.
PINIK

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Yes,this is the right time invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin price are always expensive. Now price are down that's the right time to invest.so don't waste time and invest for a good profit 
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

Incredibly profitable.Not as profitable as in 2009, but still the rate is pretty good at the moment to buy and the largest possible investments
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

What you think.

Well as of now the price of bitcoin is still increasing and no doubt still the best time to invest and hold your coins , and investing on bitcoin is profitable though , and I know in the near future bitcoin will be the number one currency will be used , don't be baffled on the price of bitcoin though just ride on the flow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Celynlim

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

I guess now it is a good time to invest. news from CNBC showed that Bitcoin rose to its highest level in more than a month as the broader U.S. financial markets sold off Tuesday. It kind of show the potential and the steadiness of it now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Yes,this is the right time invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin price are always expensive. Now price are down that's the right time to invest.so don't waste time and invest for a good profit 
Yes, We have the same  views, Its nice to invest in bitcoin  when  price is down and eventually  keep and save for the next  good exchange rate,as of now the bitcoin  price is huge and excessively increasing each day you might buy for now and hoping for a chance to exchange  it for a higher  value,to have more profit.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

In my own opinion, there is no particular time in buying and investing in bitcoin. You just invest. I think bitcoin will be a part of our daily lives and become a global currency. Bitcoin will change our current payment system as well.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

What you think.

for now the bitcoin price is stable and has started showing signs of price recovery that will reach the price of $ 20k again even more, so I think just buy as much bitcoin as you can after that hold until the end of the year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: