Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

now a good time to start investing in bitcoin prices are reduced, which makes it more affordable and in the future profitable
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

That looks like it's not really the best time to invest in bitcoin now, with price growing up, you must wait for it drops some day, and buy it on that time
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.

This is correct, you need a lot of courage to invest in something like bitcoin that you cannot even touch with your hands, I think that is one of the reasons of why people are not really investing in bitcoin as they should, because at least with other forms of investment like gold and real estate you can see what you are buying and you can touch it with your hands but that is not true for bitcoin.
The right time of investment in Bitcoin has passed away as the last two months were very favorable for investments but right after the past two months there is an increase in the market price and the price is now stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar. This stable price is also affordable and one can achieve it easily but if wait for a little while the market can fall and the investment time will start right after the fall and this will lead you to a high market in future.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Yeah you are right every time is the right time for investment. Two things needed for investment in cryptocurrency. One is courage and other is patience. Courage to bear the lose if the prices falls and patience to hold bitcoin for long time. Holding means silent business which give you profit with the passage of time. Don’t waste your time and go ahead to buy bitcoin.

This is correct, you need a lot of courage to invest in something like bitcoin that you cannot even touch with your hands, I think that is one of the reasons of why people are not really investing in bitcoin as they should, because at least with other forms of investment like gold and real estate you can see what you are buying and you can touch it with your hands but that is not true for bitcoin.
The right time of investment in Bitcoin has passed away as the last two months were very favorable for investments but right after the past two months there is an increase in the market price and the price is now stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar. This stable price is also affordable and one can achieve it easily but if wait for a little while the market can fall and the investment time will start right after the fall and this will lead you to a high market in future.
Right now the price of bitcoin is trading below 8000 for the first time in a few weeks, I do not know if the price is going to go down even further but it doesn't matter this is the right moment to invest in bitcoin especially if you are thinking about holding your coins for the long term, many people thought that they had the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin forever until the price of bitcoin went up in the last bull run and I'm sure that we are going to see something similar for the next months or even years and suddenly bitcoin is going to surprise everyone and grow very rapidly.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

What you think.
Yes, while the price is not that high yet. Once the price reaches to 10k  it would be more expensive and the risks becomes higher too..
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

there is no suitable time, you can invest at any time, perhaps the only criterion is the means by which you do it
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

What you think.
Yes, I also think the same thing. Right now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy some Bitcoin and then you can invest in the long term so that the profit you receive can be many times over. You need not be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very profitable to serve as an investment asset.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

What you think.
Yes, I also think the same thing. Right now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy some Bitcoin and then you can invest in the long term so that the profit you receive can be many times over. You need not be afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very profitable to serve as an investment asset.

I also agree with the op. I think it's also a good time to invest, however, at this particular time, the price has been on a dip for a while now (since the 6th of may) and this might continue to the weekend. I would suggest people should do a systematic investment, invest in bits before the final dip value is reached.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

everyone has their time buying bitcoins. but in my opinion, for now, the price is so good to buy. well, when the price is below $ 8000, the investor will surely have the thought this is a good thing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Yep. This is the best time and the once in a blue moon opportunity to buy Bitcoin this much cheap, don't miss this opportunity to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto in a cheap price and you won't get this much cheap price in future or within this year I think. Don't have a second thought and buy it as soon as possible.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

That looks like it's not really the best time to invest in bitcoin now, with price growing up, you must wait for it drops some day, and buy it on that time
We have in red market today again, and all coins are in dump including bitcoin. This is an opportunity for everybody to buy some in low price but it is not wise also to sacrifice all the belongings we have just to used it for crypto investment. Cause even though that there will be profit in crypto but we should also think that there is no assurance of having in returns automatically in just few days, it usually takes months or even a year to see that.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

What you think.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin has started to improve but I think it is still a good time if you want to invest in Bitcoin now. Because of the possibility of Bitcoin price will go up and reach a very high value. So while the price is now not too high it should immediately buy and invest in Bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

What you think.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin has started to improve but I think it is still a good time if you want to invest in Bitcoin now. Because of the possibility of Bitcoin price will go up and reach a very high value. So while the price is now not too high it should immediately buy and invest in Bitcoin.

Well it's always a good buy at this level especially if you're not planning on selling any time soon. For long term investors, every drop is an opportunity to make money in the future. Of course it's not the same for day and swing traders since these kinds of market movement isn't favorable for them, but for investors like me, i'd buy in whenever i get the means to do so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
It depends, if you are completely sure that you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin then I do not see anything wrong with investing most of your capital or even all your capital in bitcoin I know that doing such a thing can be very risky after all we never know what may happen in the future since the government may ban bitcoin in the future but when it comes to bitcoin I'm willing to take the risk.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:11:12 AM

As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin but they should know first the risks. Yes buy at low price as the main rule when investing even price may decrease you can hold while the price is down. Buy any amount of btc that depend's on your budget to trade.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

What you think.

For now it can be spelled out as the right time for investment because now is the price where bitcoin is falling and it can get bitcoin price with cheap price.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin but they should know first the risks. Yes buy at low price as the main rule when investing even price may decrease you can hold while the price is down. Buy any amount of btc that depend's on your budget to trade.
I'm sure this is one of the cheaper price rates. Investing with how to buy bitcoin today is a good momentum to gain an opportunity to earn profits. Bitcoin prices will always move and at least we can make a profit. There are risks that may be obtained, but for me this is quite good when compared with other investments.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

What you think.
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will continue to grow until whenever. Although several months ago the price of Bitcoin had fallen very low now it is getting better and seems to be going up. You will regret not investing in Bitcoin now.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

I think the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin is when bitcoin prices are down and I think it's time you can buy cheaply and you can get a profit when the price goes up again, all you have to do is hold and be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: