Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1369 times)
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Merited by Henry Sy (2)

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
We all know how the law of supply and demand works here in bitcoin. Before, the demand of bitcoin was not that big yet but as time passes by, the influence of bitcoin grows which affected the value of it. The value grew higher as the demand grows tall too. We can expect that bitcoin will be more expensive in the future since it is expected to be the world currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

yesterday is the right time to invest in bitcoin because yesterday, the price is down and if you know about this then you will buy bitcoin in yesterday. but if you are late to buy for yesterday, maybe today you need to wait for a while because the sign is a green line and if you decide to buy right now, I am afraid if there is a correction price that will happen again so waiting is the best option for you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
c++btc

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
I can't really say that it is the right time because as of today the value of bitcoin is going up again and this happenings are so normal after a week it will just move down but atleast if you've just buy bitcoin right now for sure you will be having a profit if you sell it when it goes up.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

What you think.
I can't really say that it is the right time because as of today the value of bitcoin is going up again and this happenings are so normal after a week it will just move down but atleast if you've just buy bitcoin right now for sure you will be having a profit if you sell it when it goes up.

As long as you have free capital, you can start collecting some bitcoins to get ready for the next bull market if you ask me. Bitcoin will rise hard and people who didn't buy previously will be feeling bad about it.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

What you think.
I think that you need to correct, because the last time I see only a decline in the price of Bitcoin, and not growth. according to some forecasts, even before the end of 2018, we can not see a positive trend of stabilizing the market .
@alaji

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

I believe that it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because despite the fact that many people fill that is some how late there are strong speculation that Bitcoin market value will reach $30,000 to $64,000 by end of December 2019.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

What you think.
That's true you can invest now because the price if bitcoin is decreasing so you a chance to invest and buy bitcoin so if the time of bull run you will get a big profit to your investment.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin but they should know first the risks. Yes buy at low price as the main rule when investing even price may decrease you can hold while the price is down. Buy any amount of btc that depend's on your budget to trade.
This is the right time to invest in the crypto market as the market is stable and is stable in the low market value so this value is achievable and more affordable and is very easy for an ordinary person or investor. The market is favorable for investors and people who did not invested yet and this is the right opportunity for people to caste the opportunity and to get benefit of it.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I believe that it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because despite the fact that many people fill that is some how late there are strong speculation that Bitcoin market value will reach $30,000 to $64,000 by end of December 2019.
The end of December 2019 is still too far to speculate and whether your statement is right or not well by the end of 2018 it is not necessarily apparent that the BTC market will increase,All that is still far but this is right time to take part in investment yes cause there is an irritating correction in the market everyone has taken part again don't wait until BTC rise.

ErrorLogCEO

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

investing in bitcoin is a good solution, but I think that you should not invest all the money in bitcoin alone I think you better consider other options for investing
It depends, if you are completely sure that you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin then I do not see anything wrong with investing most of your capital or even all your capital in bitcoin I know that doing such a thing can be very risky after all we never know what may happen in the future since the government may ban bitcoin in the future but when it comes to bitcoin I'm willing to take the risk.
Never go all in my friend, that's not good for your sanity.  Grin
Joking aside, really investing in something the majority of your assets is considered as gambling and gambling is a very tricky business.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

As of now bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. It's about $7k. If you want to invest bitcoin I suggest to you yes this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Most of the big investors buy at the low price because it is the basic way about investing.
Of course it is the right time to enter the market and just look at the rise in the price of Bitcoin that was witnessed in the morning. The morning was the happy for those who had held their coins and also people became more optimistic and have started entering. One of my facebook friends bought three Bitcoin sans few altcoins. I have been in touch with him for some time now and he hopes for the boom sooner.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

prices are still not high, which makes such investments profitable and affordable for most people, but remember that immediately the profit you do not get
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Dip moment is what I only consider as a perfect time to buy btc than buying it while the momentum of the price in the market is incredibly increasingly ,Ingrid is no a good time to buy anymore.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Exactly, the moment to start investing in bitcoin.
A rare moment can happen again where the bitcoin selling price is now down.
You have to wait some time until bitcoin prices rise again. To get a considerable profit.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

correctly. because this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the price is still low and to get big profits is also very easy. then from now on also investors have a lot of investing in bitcoin
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Exactly, the moment to start investing in bitcoin.
A rare moment can happen again where the bitcoin selling price is now down.
You have to wait some time until bitcoin prices rise again. To get a considerable profit.

If you feel that you want to deal with Bitcoins, any time will be the right period to start with it. Start doing it now, and later you will get the coolest profit.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

What you think.
Yes of course now is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is still relatively low, although not as bad as last month. But I think it's still low and still good if you want to buy it now. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin until the Bitcoin price reaches a fantastic value.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

What you think.

You are right, currently the bitcoin price is low and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price, and from the bitcoin we buy can benefit when bitcoin increases, this is a good strategy.

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Dip moment is what I only consider as a perfect time to buy btc than buying it while the momentum of the price in the market is incredibly increasingly ,Ingrid is no a good time to buy anymore.
The current market value is about 7.2k dollar which is very low as compared to the high prices of Bitcoin and is favorable for people to invest this time as to get the coin in a low price and if you are investing with huge amount then you will get more quantity of coins with low investment and will result in more quantity of coins. This is the benefit in the start if you invest in this market you will be successful by following the market rules.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

given the current cost of bitcoin, then thinking that now is the right time for this, for many, the current price is available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: