Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin's going to be the best investment now?  (Read 1051 times)
khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

If you have a few dollars to invest in Cryptocurency it's better to buy some Coins and not just focus on a single coin, because all the coins will definitely have ups and downs, try using a little strategy in cryptocurency trading, and learn more about how to trade crypto.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

i think ethreum and bitcoin is best buy now and also zecash and some good coins like strat,ltc are best to buy Smiley
just buy and hold.
remember hold is gold in crypto Smiley
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Now bitcoin has already passed the local minimum and in the future the crypto currency is waiting for growth - unless large sales of crypto currency recur and there will be no market manipulation. Some experts do not exclude that in the long term, the bitcoin rate can rise to 20 thousand dollars.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

I would invest in more than one coin, Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin might go up. You can also look into ICO investment, make sure whichever one you choose have a MVP.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

Is Litecoin the next bitcoin? Some people say it will become $1700 by the end of this year.
If that's true, I want to buy Litecoins...
If you are planning to make money in the short term there might not be a coin to suggest now, if you are looking for the long term bullish sentiment you must look at bitcoin or bitcoin cash and i do not see litecoin has that potential, but some of the gambling sites started accepting litecoin at it might reflect in the price but i do not see a rapid growth in the price.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Helbiz (HBZ)
It is a living, developed and reliable project and it is enough to partner with this business SKRILL
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

bitcoin is still the best for me.Next is ethereum because just recently ethereum shows good movement and just like bitcoin we can see that even the ups and downs both bitcoin and ethereum stands ahead from other coins.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

I believe the first rule here is to DYOR (Do your own research) after which you can confidently invest. If you are thinking of medium/long term, I would personally advise u go for ETH
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

I don't expect litecoin will be so expensive until the end of this year. On this forum there are no predictors, to obtain a profit x 10. It is very difficult to catch such a jackpot.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

What about bitcoin? It still remains the most profitable. Buy it and store it as a long term investment.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

I would not be chasing profits in your place, but simply investing money in bitcoin, this is the most reliable option.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Helbiz (HBZ)
It is a living, developed and reliable project and it is enough to partner with this business SKRILL

I still doubt with this. Because it would be great if investments into coins that already have names such as ethereum, ada, etc or bitcoin. for a new coin like this is still doubtful prospects for the future, but good also if done, if it me, I will invest no more than 100 $

olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I still prefer the most common, long-term investments in bitcoin. It may seem too simple, but it is the surest strategy for good earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

For me I would like to invest in the trusted,popular and profitable coins. I think bitcoin and ethereum is already a tested coins,they are known in their high valued,l also like litecoin.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Bitcoin is still the best investment if you are intending to put some eggs in a crypto basket as it is leading the crypto world. Moreover, Ripple and Ethereum showed a great progress in the recent time as well. You have the options now on the crypto market!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Personally I prefer to form portfolio from several cryptocurrencies. Main part of my portfolio consists of Bitcoin (35%) and Ethereum (20%). With 10-15% of my money I trade for short term period. The rest of the money I invested in coins like IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. I prefer stability and don't like small coins.
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

If you are wondering what the BEST investment is going to be over the next year or two, its not gonna be something in the top ten..  My pick is xsn, even with the current rise, its so undervalued if you actually take a look at what they are doing, and already have working.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

I think the best altcoin for investing now is Ethereum because this coin has a good growth and can invest well and have blockchain technology hence many people are investing in this altcoin with long-term

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

Shivom : the best genomic data project in blockchain world and the team also superb base on my research. You can buy it on ddex and forget it for at least one year.
Essentia : ico will be live on 7 of june but the whitelisted already closed the presale collected 20million+ so far and the apps is alrady running. We just need to wait mainnet launch.
Exscudo : the trade will begin in its own exchanger 31 may and the mainnet is already launch.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

Bitcoin is still new as a payment option which is why it has to deal with many problems before getting to the position of the most powerful currency in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: