Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin's going to be the best investment now?  (Read 1050 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

Currently, the crypto market is on the downward trend, we should invest in the market right now. I think we should buy altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap, because they are valuable and have a good future. Some altcoin that I think we should buy are NEO, IOTA, Litecoin, Cardano and especially Ethereum. For me, Ethereum is always the number one compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum has a lot of advantages. I believe in the next few years, Ethereum will bring a lot of profit to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Bitcoin is still new as a payment option which is why it has to deal with many problems before getting to the position of the most powerful currency in the world.
i agree, i think Bitcoin is still the best coin that very worthy to be invested at this moment, i know in this year, BTC is slowing down and sometimes drops awfully, but it is still the most promissing crypto for long term profit, because it is still the most popular in the market and surely will be pumped again in the future, the profit may be small but very worthy for long term investment.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

Right now, you can consider investing in Litecoin as not only the coin is considered as silver to Bitcoin's gold but has also shown a huge stability in the past 3 years. Even now, when all the coins are struggling to maintain their market capital, the coin stands with a strong market capital of $5 billion.
The coin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes, allows you to make transactions 4 times faster than the pioneer and also since Segwit activation, has seen a huge advancement in its blockchain. Hence you can consider investing in the coin.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

You want very good profits in the short term. Pay attention to the coins that will be able to provide it to you, analyze the market in the short term.
This entirely depends on the type of investment plan you have. If you want to go for long term investment, better stick to crypto like ETH and Bitcoin. Long term investment in these crypto gives good profit and whole rise in the price of the crypto in your portfolio. As far as the short term is concerned, many people rely on ETH, litecoin and NEO and earn good short term profits.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Many people ask which coin is best for investing and holding, in my opinion it is ETH, this is extremely potent coin, they are widely available in ICO projects, and almost all the tokens are priced. Get ETH as standard. I believe ETH will rise sharply in the future.

BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Many people ask which coin is best for investing and holding, in my opinion it is ETH, this is extremely potent coin, they are widely available in ICO projects, and almost all the tokens are priced. Get ETH as standard. I believe ETH will rise sharply in the future.

I agree with this.. Speaking of ICOs, I believe that ICOs will soon be booming with the launch of Menlo.one as an ICO marketplace this July. This platform provides an easy, secure, and unbiased community wherein it even encourages newbies to join ICOs. You guys should check their white paper here https://www.menlo.one
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Hello guys,

I have some thousand dollars to invest into crpyto.
Which coin will bring me the most amount of profit by this October (2018)?

I've seen Bitcoin cash jumping up three times its price.
Litecoin tripled its price from $55 to $165.

Any advice? I want to make ten times profit by October.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is Litecoin the next bitcoin? Some people say it will become $1700 by the end of this year.
If that's true, I want to buy Litecoins...
In my opinion there are two mistake in your statement.
Why you have a limit to October? I think month is going to flat, no increase or decrease.
It would be better to have a more longterm-oriented strategy.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

60% of the tokens are currently using this platform to develop ecosystems as this is the easiest platform to reach out to communities around the world and to ICO investors. I personally believe that investment in ETH will always be profitable for everyone because the value of ETH is being calculated over time and the price will show signs of increasing in the coming time.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Now Ethereum is the best to be investment. Ethereum has a much stronger application so many investors invest in ethereum. Now ethereum growing very fast.Ethereum is provides decentralized platform. Ethereum mining is always best and profitable. Now invest in ethereum will get big reward.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

I don't think LTC has chance to become the next Bitcoin although it's also a really good cryptocurrency on cryptocururency market with very high rank on CMC but there are other better cryptocurrencies than LTC and ETH is an example Smiley. If there is any crypto can become the next Bitcoin, I think it must be ETH.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Hello guys,

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is Litecoin the next bitcoin? Some people say it will become $1700 by the end of this year.

I can not say litecoin can be the next bitcoin, but in my opinion, it has enough popularity to reach again double and triple price.

For me, btc, eth and neo are always good investments for long term holding.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

Hello guys,

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Many now think that it will be the first after bitcoin or build forecasts for a coin. Everyone has his own opinion on this matter, but I think that the chance for a little-known coin has much more chance.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

I would not be chasing profits in your place, but simply investing money in bitcoin, this is the most reliable option.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

just now? I think it is the best Ethereum now. His price is now about $500 and it's very cheap. This is worth buying. Of course, you can still wait. Perhaps there will be a better purchase time.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

EOS has a chance to show good results. or another option is just to make money, until the technology will be conducting an advertising campaign
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Hello guys,

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Before investing into altcoins, do your diligence and research the ones that you find interesting. Learn what the technology is and what people are using them for.
You should even consider reading their whitepapers. These are the official documents the creators published to explain why they created the specific currency and how it works.

“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
Paul Samuelson
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

many people predict that ethereum will increase a lot this year. ethereum indeed already become one of the popular coins now, and very interest for investors.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

It clearly depends on the coin that you want to invest.

I think that ethereum -- bitcoin -- neo are the best options as for now, they all are pretty profitable
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

I think that there is no way to know which ones are the best coins to buy now, because the whole market is unstable, but yes, you can make your own research and you will know
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

You want a very large profit in a short period of time, it is quite risky and unreliable, the market is now very volatile, it is difficult to choose any particular coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: