Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin so down  (Read 767 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Why Bitcoin came so low in 2018 january to march
 All the guess people were saying that Bitcoin would touch 25k$ but why did not it happen ?
Don't be so quick, bitcoin hit the all time high earlier than we are expecting. And about the $25,000 there are even people who are saying that it would touch $40,000 before this year ends. It's not yet happening because it's too early to assume that it will happen. The year isn't ending yet so give it some chance to let it happen. So this day after touch back $7,000 it was around $6,900 again but it isn't that much so I hope everything's going to be fine soon.
While the year is still young I think we can make some assumptions of what it's going to happen, I really do not see this year hitting any kind of new all time high, in my opinion we are going to be very lucky if we get even close to it, there are many signals that the price is not going to move much and if anything there is still the potential for the price to go down a little bit more.
Government does not consider bitcoin's legal tender, other countries banning bitcoin, exiting of Britain from European Union, media influence and other factors have a great effect on bitcoin's fall and the decrease in value. It triggers the credibility of others to trust bitcoin. But I think it won't stay down forever, though it may take time for its recovery, it may be down now but for sure it will soar high again, if we keep bitcoin's veracity high and strong.
The price of bitcoin will not stay down forever in fact it seems that is slowly recovering right now, and that is a good thing but even with this small recovery I still do not see bitcoin reaching the previous all time high in this year, in my opinion we still need more time to recover not only from the great crash in the price of bitcoin, we also need to recover psychologically and that is not going to happen so soon.
Bitcoin is not down as we know that it is a long term investment and if you want to get huge profit then you must be waiting for the price to jump and that is what investors out there in the market are waiting and working hard. Besides the other businesses of an investor the Bitcoin profit is very huge and more than the sum of all the profit of those businesses. So, Bitcoin is a leading investment all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

All the guess people were saying that Bitcoin would touch 25k$ but why did not it happen ?
that the emerging panic drives most people to sell for no reason other than fear. it is one of the causes of the decline in prices.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Don't be so quick, bitcoin hit the all time high earlier than we are expecting. And about the $25,000 there are even people who are saying that it would touch $40,000 before this year ends. It's not yet happening because it's too early to assume that it will happen. The year isn't ending yet so give it some chance to let it happen. So this day after touch back $7,000 it was around $6,900 again but it isn't that much so I hope everything's going to be fine soon.
While the year is still young I think we can make some assumptions of what it's going to happen, I really do not see this year hitting any kind of new all time high, in my opinion we are going to be very lucky if we get even close to it, there are many signals that the price is not going to move much and if anything there is still the potential for the price to go down a little bit more.
Government does not consider bitcoin's legal tender, other countries banning bitcoin, exiting of Britain from European Union, media influence and other factors have a great effect on bitcoin's fall and the decrease in value. It triggers the credibility of others to trust bitcoin. But I think it won't stay down forever, though it may take time for its recovery, it may be down now but for sure it will soar high again, if we keep bitcoin's veracity high and strong.
The price of bitcoin will not stay down forever in fact it seems that is slowly recovering right now, and that is a good thing but even with this small recovery I still do not see bitcoin reaching the previous all time high in this year, in my opinion we still need more time to recover not only from the great crash in the price of bitcoin, we also need to recover psychologically and that is not going to happen so soon.
Don't over think about it it's just it always need rest. When it is time for bitcoin to power up,it will eventually goes high and a stable movement flows with it. Slow recovery is still good though because that means people are trying to build it up and have many hopes on it. And,yes patience is a virtue so we have to be calm and let's wait for the full recovery soon.
Bitcoin is not down if you look at the present and current market you will find the signs good and better than the situations of last month. The price was close to 6 thousand dollar last month and people were thinking than Bitcoin is going to the end but that was a failed assumption as proved by Bitcoin price which reached to 9 thousand dollar these days and a little bit stable as well. So it is a very good market now.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

The number of fraud, bad issues, banning bitcoin makes it down and it makes a big panic. People are trying to sell before suffering huge losses. Because that's the beginning of 2018 to be a bad year for bitcoin. As some time ago we get the issue of an ad-shaped advertiser on twitter, causing a lot of panic.
Don't you worry now , it's move up time! To the moon!!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

March was almost every year a bad period , i you will search about this in history you will see that is true. About bitcoin predictions , those are just predictions , if some people are telling you that bitcoin will go up to 25k$ this year you dont have to belive that . There are  a lot of predictions and just one of them is true.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

The number of fraud, bad issues, banning bitcoin makes it down and it makes a big panic. People are trying to sell before suffering huge losses. Because that's the beginning of 2018 to be a bad year for bitcoin. As some time ago we get the issue of an ad-shaped advertiser on twitter, causing a lot of panic.
Don't you worry now , it's move up time! To the moon!!
Bitcoin is known for beating anything and anyone. The issues you have mentioned were probably got rid off as of now as bitcoin got recovered up to half of its peak level prices. There could thousands of reasons why bitcoin fell down but those were no more significant as bitcoin is like phoneix and recovering from all of those issues.

What would the next ? I wish another slow and steady journey toward $12, $15k and then $20. Not only rising, I want few more buying points hence before reaching $15k, I want another $10k to buy more after reaching out $12k, This type of mixed rally will make bitcoin more stronger. When bitcoin is trading stronger then we can expect this year end prices around $50k levels.

I may sound non-realistic. But it will happen this year but definitely within mid of next year.  When more people believing similar to me then pessimistic got enforced to hold up which is the reason why most of speculations here are becoming true over time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Bitcoin was dumped by thousands of crypto investors because it reached 20000 dollars so much quicker than expected without specific reasons other than speculations. Now its corrected by market Smiley)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

If everyone was saying that bitcoin will touch a price and it didn't happen then that just means that people were wrong, you need to understand that expectations for something to happen are completely different to what will actually happen, once you understand the difference you become a better trader and investor since you will not deceive yourself with your own predictions.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

The decline in the value of these virtual currencies is allegedly related to the plan to tighten the rules about cryptocurrency in several countries in Asia. Bitcoin is not the only virtual currency whose value is trimmed.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Because, when the price pumping up, governments were worried and share bad news about cryptocurrencies and price went down. If there are not a bad news from now on, the price can be increase.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

This did not happen last year, but now bitcoin is making a new price increase and maybe it will happen this year.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Bitcoin was dumped by thousands of crypto investors because it reached 20000 dollars so much quicker than expected without specific reasons other than speculations. Now its corrected by market Smiley)
Yeah the bump was unexpected and not according to the growth level. Now it is on the right path. The price is gradually increasing. I think that the fall from $20k to $6k was natural. The jump was unnatural and came down to its normal price. Now we hope that till the end of this year the price will again cross approximately 11000 dollars.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Don't over think about it it's just it always need rest. When it is time for bitcoin to power up,it will eventually goes high and a stable movement flows with it. Slow recovery is still good though because that means people are trying to build it up and have many hopes on it. And,yes patience is a virtue so we have to be calm and let's wait for the full recovery soon.
Bitcoin is not down if you look at the present and current market you will find the signs good and better than the situations of last month. The price was close to 6 thousand dollar last month and people were thinking than Bitcoin is going to the end but that was a failed assumption as proved by Bitcoin price which reached to 9 thousand dollar these days and a little bit stable as well. So it is a very good market now.
Bitcoin is not so down but stable around 9k dollar and if you have ever monitored the market then you will best decide and best analyze the market and its price. To get the market news you have to search it in Google and communicate with experts and Blockchain events will best guide you. The Blockchain events are mainly in Japan and minor around the whole world so you can easily get access to it wherever you are.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

The first three to four moths were referred to as the bearish trend experienced by the cryptocurrencies. Corrections being made so as to make bitcoin more powerful and in preparation for yet another surge that will probably make this year a brighter year for bitcoin than the last couple of years.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

The first three to four moths were referred to as the bearish trend experienced by the cryptocurrencies. Corrections being made so as to make bitcoin more powerful and in preparation for yet another surge that will probably make this year a brighter year for bitcoin than the last couple of years.

It's common that every year first quarter will be bearish and last quarter will be bullish wherein second quarter will be the correction period. There is no doubt that bitcoin has brighter years ahead.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

If everyone was saying that bitcoin will touch a price and it didn't happen then that just means that people were wrong, you need to understand that expectations for something to happen are completely different to what will actually happen, once you understand the difference you become a better trader and investor since you will not deceive yourself with your own predictions.
The price didn’t reach to $25k because the growth was against the normal level. Other factors also affect bitcoin and the rise turned into fall. I think that all the investors and traders should not be panic about the fall in the price. They only need patience to hold their bitcoin for some more time. Now the growth is according to the market cap and gradually increasing.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Because we are still in the correction until now we are still in the correction period, and it is very reasonable, without correction bitcoin will not be able to reach the highest price. not just bitcoin other stock commodities are also like that so this is very reasonable

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Bitcoin so down because of many reason's possible lack of adoptions and good news that will enhance the price of btc. As you know it was happen in the previous charts price was down and up so nothing to worry it can recover. By being panic will makes you decides to sell all so be patient.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

There are so many reasons for the price going down. There are many negative news came about bitcoin. Due to this reason many people get panic and they sell the bitcoin. Due to demand of supply bitcoin also the price going down. This is common in the crypto world the price would goes up and down. But now the market is return lets wait and see whether the price us increase or decrease in upcoming days.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

So yeah bitcoin is not so down when compare to the other currencies, it seems that the other currencies will never ever reach to the spot of Bitcoin because they are 20 times less than Bitcoin and that is why Bitcoin is popular. Bitcoin current price is far higher than the other crypto and this is increasing in the upcoming days so that it hit the greatest possible price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: