Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin so down  (Read 767 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Bitcoin was dumped by thousands of crypto investors because it reached 20000 dollars so much quicker than expected without specific reasons other than speculations. Now its corrected by market Smiley)
Yeah the bump was unexpected and not according to the growth level. Now it is on the right path. The price is gradually increasing. I think that the fall from $20k to $6k was natural. The jump was unnatural and came down to its normal price. Now we hope that till the end of this year the price will again cross approximately 11000 dollars.
The crash that we suffered from 20000 to 6000 was natural but at the same time the correction was to big that is why we saw the price increase after that, I really think that your prediction that we are going to reach 11000 at the end of this year is completely possible, you're doing fine I have seen many people claiming that we will reach even higher prices than in the last year and I find that very unlikely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

Bitcoin was dumped by thousands of crypto investors because it reached 20000 dollars so much quicker than expected without specific reasons other than speculations. Now its corrected by market Smiley)
Yeah the bump was unexpected and not according to the growth level. Now it is on the right path. The price is gradually increasing. I think that the fall from $20k to $6k was natural. The jump was unnatural and came down to its normal price. Now we hope that till the end of this year the price will again cross approximately 11000 dollars.
The crash that we suffered from 20000 to 6000 was natural but at the same time the correction was to big that is why we saw the price increase after that, I really think that your prediction that we are going to reach 11000 at the end of this year is completely possible, you're doing fine I have seen many people claiming that we will reach even higher prices than in the last year and I find that very unlikely.

For me it isn't a problem for the price to dip because as a holder of bitcoin I knew the technical issues why the price was so volatile. The people who still have strong dedications on their assets can benefit when the value arises very higher. Don't worry these days of bitcoin price so down, it was just a part of the system so expect more changes for the coming days and prepare for the coming bull run.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

For me it isn't a problem for the price to dip because as a holder of bitcoin I knew the technical issues why the price was so volatile. The people who still have strong dedications on their assets can benefit when the value arises very higher. Don't worry these days of bitcoin price so down, it was just a part of the system so expect more changes for the coming days and prepare for the coming bull run.

Well i think one of the problems was a lot of people entered the market during that time that didn't have any idea what they're doing. Speculation made btc soar to the roof and speculations also will drag it down because of weak hands who easily become pressured with anything they hear about bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

Bitcoin is not so down and we have seen these fluctuations many times and now the price is stable and this is good news we saw a stable price these days is a blessing and another chance for investment. This is predicting as another opportunity for people to invest and get the benefit of it at high market price. The Bitcoin process is a simple price once you gain experience of it.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

The negative news spread about bitcoin recently. Like bitcoin is going to ban, hereafter the price of bitcoin will not increase. Due to this reason people get panic and they are ready to sell their bitcoin. Investors dont want to take risk to invest in bitcoin. People not understand this price volatality is common and it happens every year. The price is not going down, it struggles to increase. If market recovers the price of bitcoin will reach to very high level.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

In my opinion there is not a coming bull run in this year that is my point, there are many people that think that we're going to recover in the price almost immediately and I am very doubtful of that, I'm not shorting bitcoin or anything like that I will be benefited greatly if the price of bitcoin went up but it is very difficult for me to believe that we're going to see such an increase in price in such a short amount of time.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

In my opinion there is not a coming bull run in this year that is my point, there are many people that think that we're going to recover in the price almost immediately and I am very doubtful of that, I'm not shorting bitcoin or anything like that I will be benefited greatly if the price of bitcoin went up but it is very difficult for me to believe that we're going to see such an increase in price in such a short amount of time.
whether the bulls you say are as influential as other currencies so that it goes down I think not just that and one more thing I ask why when the bitcoin price drops it affects the price of the other.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

The price again starts to decrease, no one expected this much down. Due to rumors the bitcoin price again and again goes in down. This weekend price goes very low. Today again it goes very down. Most people have a hope that the price will increase and market will recover. But there is no sign for recover. Investors are not ready to invest. Due to lack of supply the price gets lower and lower.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Why Bitcoin came so low in 2018 january to march
Not really low. Compare last years January - March and you'll see if bitcoin did really became low from that time up until now.

All the guess people were saying that Bitcoin would touch 25k$ but why did not it happen ?
What are you expecting? Bitcoin will become $25,000 as they said? It's not a hocus pocus that will just turn as they said. Bitcoin is a market that has a lot of ups and downs and is playing just like a roller coaster so basically due to many factors, it can't happen in an instant manner.
Market is constantly moving and price correction can't be avoided. Bitcoin's price may sometimes plunge due to arising issues, negative news, media influence, or misinterpretation of the real nature of Bitcoin. What truly matters is keeping our trust and positivity high and strong despite volatility.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Why Bitcoin came so low in 2018 january to march
Not really low. Compare last years January - March and you'll see if bitcoin did really became low from that time up until now.

All the guess people were saying that Bitcoin would touch 25k$ but why did not it happen ?
What are you expecting? Bitcoin will become $25,000 as they said? It's not a hocus pocus that will just turn as they said. Bitcoin is a market that has a lot of ups and downs and is playing just like a roller coaster so basically due to many factors, it can't happen in an instant manner.
Market is constantly moving and price correction can't be avoided. Bitcoin's price may sometimes plunge due to arising issues, negative news, media influence, or misinterpretation of the real nature of Bitcoin. What truly matters is keeping our trust and positivity high and strong despite volatility.
I don't think this to be a price correction, and if that's the case I'm very happy about it. Because, after some time period the price will start to grow forward. The corrections happening now and then makes it a weird time to think about the growth. I believe the restrictions as the major factor for the price fall.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████