Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥  (Read 24713 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Tell me please, does  everyone who bought the token on the ICO compete for BMW X6?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Tell me please, does  everyone who bought the token on the ICO compete for BMW X6?
No, only those ones who’s bought more than 5k tokens can compete.
cryptocaine

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Will there be decentralised oracles or you will be doing all the outcomes?
MartynasB (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Anyone who bought 5000 MRS or more will automatically participate in a BMW X6 giveaway
Raffle Rules
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 07:03:55 PM by MartynasB

We are happy to announce our second Weekly Recap with, probably, the biggest updates to the platform till this date. Release of this weeks recap was delayed by few days due to Mailchimp decision to ban all crypto related material, which included our mailing services.

We hope that you enjoy and like our weekly recaps as much as we like posting them and do not forget to follow our social media pages since we have great plans and new features to the system.

Marginless — our wallet is now live!

Marginless wallet and reservations are finally live and are available for everyone to use. The Wallet integration will make the token reservation user-friendly, and the users will easily see their reservation history. You can check out our brand-new medium article about our wallet and its features right here, on Medium 

Token Reservations are now available for everyone!

With the release of our new wallet, we initiated and finally started our brand new reservation system. For now, you can reserve your desired amount of tokens until the start of our ICO. After that, you will receive a confirmation email with further details on how you can buy-out your reserved token amount.

Want to earn some Marginless Tokens? Our Airdrop is here!

We, at Marginless, are really grateful to everyone who are supporting us each and every day in this journey. Because of your support and help, we decided to do an Airdrop were we will be giving out 2 Million MGS Tokens to everyone who participates.

Marginless Airdrop program will let you earn MGS tokens by doing different tasks. For every task that you do, Marginless will give you different amount points. Do not forget to check our Medium post for more information regarding our Airdrop and how the system works here — URL

We had our first Giveaway!

We are always sincerely grateful to our community world-wide. We think that ICOs should always give back to their communities because they are the main drive for the whole project. That’s why we decided to do a giveaway for a brand new Playstation 4! We hit a huge milestone — 2000 Telegram users, 400 consecutive live-stream viewers and almost 2000 likes on our Facebook Page! Thank you all and we hope that you will stay here for a long time since we are planning much, much more in the future.

Link to our Marginless Announcements Channel 

Marginless is coming to eSports?

While we can’t give up much on the specifics of our plan to enter and dominate the eSports world, we can kindly say that we are creating a brand new eSports platform with a lot of new ideas. You can check our new sneak-peak video of what we are doing, great things are coming, so stay tuned!

https://i.imgur.com/Xd93ODA.jpg

woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

You’re gonna to raffle jackpot every month – where will u find the money to pay it?
rdizza

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Hey. Is a set of rules of yr platform already created? If so, where can I get acquitted with it?
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

You’re gonna to raffle jackpot every month – where will u find the money to pay it?
Hello!
A part of all collected monthly fees will go for jackpot
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Hey. Is a set of rules of yr platform already created? If so, where can I get acquitted with it?
All rules can be found on our Whitepaper
Also, we have realesed onepager for those who want to meet the project quickly Onepager
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

Dont forget to participate in our AIRDROP system and get FREE MRS tokens. You can start earning tokens by doing simple tasks: HERE
Airdrop Thread
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

What’s the hard cap of this platform?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

Let’s say that a bookmaker created with the help of yr solution refuses to pay the money that I’ve won. What should I do in this case?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

21k ETH. I think it wont be a problem to reach it.
robinzzon

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Hello. How long does the process of withdrawal of the money won from yr platform take? I hope I wont have to wait for weeks.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Let’s say that a bookmaker created with the help of yr solution refuses to pay the money that I’ve won. What should I do in this case?

Marginless will use Hybrid Oracles, which means that the outcome of the bet will automatically trigger the smart contract and you will be rewarded in a couple of minutes.

Bookmakers will not be able to manipulate the outcome to their own advantage.

If Oracle receives different results, a manual check-up will be required to avoid wrong payouts. As an extra security measure - bettors will be notified via web or phone application and then the funds will be released only 15 minutes after this notification. This will allow users to report wrong outcomes, if there were any to happen.

In very rare cases where extra security layers are not enough, actual winners will be compensated from the reserves fund.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Hello. How long does the process of withdrawal of the money won from yr platform take? I hope I wont have to wait for weeks.

Marginless have a huge advantage compared to regular betting platforms. While others might take up to couple weeks to pay their users, Marginless offers extremely fast and secure reward payment method. Payouts will be confirmed immediately and they will be processed in a couple of minutes.
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Hey. What part of the total number of the tokens will be put on sale?
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Hello! Hard cap - 21 000 ETH. Soft cap - 4 000 ETH
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Hey. What part of the total number of the tokens will be put on sale?

70%. 10% are given to the team and the rest is allocated to the promotion and paying the jack-pots.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

That's impossible in Marginless!
 After the bet is placed and accepted by our moderating staff, your and the opposing bettors fund will be held by a contract until event is finished. After, the information about the bet outcome will be automatically taken from independent sources and once when result is confirmed, winning will be delivered to participants wallets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: