Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥  (Read 24713 times)
MartynasB (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

Hello. Is the number of tokens covered by the tokens limited?
Tokens is only limited by total supply and you are able to buy them only until May 31.
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Hi. In what country can I become a bookmaker with the help of your solution?
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

If Marginless gets 5% of monthly income of the bookmaker, will detrimental enterprises use it for free?
[/quote
Its still not yet confirmed that we will have exactly 5% fees for bookmaker, rules are the same for everyone.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Hello!
Our platform will be usable worldwide
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

The Marginless team will offer you several options to choose. Don’t worry, it’ll be legal.    
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

https://i.imgur.com/P1CLP8F.jpg

Marginless is starting their weekly challenges!

Marginless is known for doing things that no other ICO has ever done before and this is not an exception. We started our long journey with a thought to revolutionize the whole betting market, then we created our own Marginless eSports brand and now, as nowhere seen before, we are starting our weekly Marginless challenges!

What are the Marginless weekly challenges?

Marginless challenges will be released weekly - few of Marginless team members will participate in a specific challenge. The interesting part of it is that on our website anyone, and I repeat - ANYONE, can pick their challenge winner, BET their tokens and then, if that person wins, they will receive their tokens — DOUBLED! If you think that sounds amazing, we will be giving some cool prizes too!

How will it work? For example, team member A and team member B participate in a marathon challenge where they need to run 5 kilometers. That challenge has two main prizes — 10 000MRS tokens and a brand new XBOX ONE. Team member A has a betting odd of 1.5 and team member B has a betting odd of 3.0. Lets say that bettor picks team member A as he thinks that he is capable to outrun team member B. If team member A wins, that person will automatically participate in a raffle where he could receive his tokens MULTIPLIED by the odd he has betted on — so instead of 10 000 MRS tokens you would receive 15 000! Also, you would receive another physical prize like an XBOX ONE S, Playstation 4 and many more!

Special Guests

We will not reveal our first competition yet, but we will introduce you to people who will participate in mentioned weekly challenges with us. As we have mentioned before, few of our team members will compete in a weekly challenge. Also, those challenges will have frequent SPECIAL GUESTS — well known TV and internet personalities and athletes that will participate in our challenges. Every challenge will be recorded and uploaded on our YouTube channel for everyone to watch weekly, so stay tuned for more awesome content!

https://i.imgur.com/m7JMU9T.png

advertkane121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

The Marginless team will offer you several options to choose. Don’t worry, it’ll be legal.    
Okay, what else can I choose except for the country?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

You can select market rules where needed (inclusion/exclusion of overtimes etc.), choose between riskier or safer plans by selecting your starting margins.
advertkane121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

You can select market rules where needed (inclusion/exclusion of overtimes etc.), choose between riskier or safer plans by selecting your starting margins.
Wonderful. Wont I need to obtain my own license? Will it be done automatically?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Good afternoon. It suddenly became interesting to me what tools it will be possible to use to create a new market. Especially if it wont have competitors at that moment.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Good afternoon. It suddenly became interesting to me what tools it will be possible to use to create a new market. Especially if it wont have competitors at that moment.
Hello, we will provide full service that is needed to bookmaker from oracles even maybe to AI algorithms(still thinking on this)
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

History of Sports betting — how Marginless sees it?

Betting has been around for thousands of years now. As our CEO Lukas Jonaitis said, “Sports betting has a long-lasting history dating back to the Olympic Games which initially took place in Greece. The process combines a desire to win with the passion for sports. This powerful synergy has created a multibillion dollar industry with its opportunities and quirks. Back in the times of Roman Empire betting reached incredible popularity as crowds gambled on the outcomes of gladiators fights as well as many other sporting events. We have written an article regarding our view on this long lasting niche and how we see it as an upcoming betting platform.”

It is a good bet that wagering on sports predates historical records. As long as there have been contests with winners and losers, there has been betting. However, when it comes to the promotion of sports betting as a popular social activity, much of the credit goes to Greece, home of the Olympic Games.

Thousands of years ago, athletic competitions were held in Corinth, Delphi, Nemea, and Olympus. Events included footraces, hurling the discus, long jumping, throwing the javelin, wrestling, boxing, and a form of free-style fighting. Contestants would dress in full battle array, including body armour and helmets, and prize money was bestowed on the victors. But there was even more to be gained in the viewing stands at these events, where excited spectators wagered on the outcomes, sometimes gaining or losing entire estates in the bargain.

Even bigger sports bettors were the Early Romans, who saw gambling as a metaphor for Life. During the 1st century, Pliny the Elder wrote, “We are so much at the mercy of chance that Chance is our god.” As Roman legions spread far and wide, so did their proclivity for wagering — a legacy that long outlasted their Empire.

Full article on our Medium

https://i.imgur.com/4i7fcQB.jpg
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Hey. What will the funds collected as commissions be spent on? Will this tokens be put on sale in the secondary market once more?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Will bookmakers receive a fool set of their own tools? Will it be necessary to replenish the accounts of various wallets?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Hey. What’s the nominal price of the token at the current stage of the ICO?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Good evening.  Is TipstersHub.com also you company’s product? It seems to me that I’m a little confused …   
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

Hey. What’s the nominal price of the token at the current stage of the ICO?
1 MRS = 0.000083 ETH. You can always find the info about it on the official site. 
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

Maybe it’s better to use the funds allocated to monthly jack pot to reach other goals? It seems to me that investors will support me.
YaseenMosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

MARGINLESS Bounty Thread , ANN & Whitepaper Now in Arabic Language

zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

Hi. When will the current bonus become invalid?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: