Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] MARGINLESS.IO 🦁 - IT'S TIME TO BRING POWER TO BETTORS!🔥  (Read 24713 times)
JovaniMauZz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

Good afternoon. Do I get my raffle ticket only if my forecast was right? Or isnt there direct connection between these factors?
Good afternoon!
You will participate in RAFFLE if you will buy 5 000 MRS tokens or more

Answer my question, please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

Hi. Perhaps it’s better to make the lock-up period for the funds received during the referral program smaller? It seems to me that it will allow to increase the level of interest to it.
JakeyOl123

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Good afternoon. Do I get my raffle ticket only if my forecast was right? Or isnt there direct connection between these factors?
Good afternoon!

No one will tell you how they promote their project! Obvious it’s ICO trackers, forums, events. BTW I found this guys here on the forum here. Already invested and waiting for token to moon!
JovaniMauZz

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Good afternoon!

No one will tell you how they promote their project! Obvious it’s ICO trackers, forums, events. BTW I found this guys here on the forum here. Already invested and waiting for token to moon!

What about banner networks? Why not mention them?
CapJSparrow

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Good afternoon!

What about banner networks? Why not mention them?

Yes, banner networks also work. I have seen a lot of ads from this one, invested in some projects that they market: http://tokensale.ab-chain.com/r/advertising2/
g8stTDas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

If I’ve chosen an ETH option of receipt of rewards from referral program, will the money be transferred to my wallet without delays?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Good evening. I guess that you should keep at least a part of the tokens unsold and freeze them for a couple of years and then spend on development of the project. What do you think about it?
MartynasB (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

If I’ve chosen an ETH option of receipt of rewards from referral program, will the money be transferred to my wallet without delays?
Hello, it depends on ETH network, but if everything is okay you will receive in instantly
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Good evening. I guess that you should keep at least a part of the tokens unsold and freeze them for a couple of years and then spend on development of the project. What do you think about it?
Hello! We have project reserves locked for 180 days! Check out our funds allocation table Here
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.
Question - do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?

Hello at this moment is still possible to place ads in google and Facebook, as far as I know Google will remove ads from June?
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Marginless — how does the bookie make a profit?

Today we would like to talk about bookmakers, also known as “bookies” and tell you how they make profit, also, in this article, we will explain the methods bookmakers use to give themselves the advantage. We also look at the other main reason why they make money: most bettors just make bad bets.

What is bookmaking?

The basic principle of bookmaking is straightforward and pretty obvious. A bookmaker takes money in whenever they lay a bet to a customer, and they pay money out every time one of their customers wins a bet. The idea is to take more money in than pay out. The art of bookmaking is in making sure this happens.

Bookmakers can’t control the outcome of sports events, but they can control how much they stand to win or lose on any particular result. They set the odds for all the wagers they lay, which ultimately enables them to ensure a profit.

The role of odds compilers

Odds compilers set the odds at bookmaking firms. They are also known as traders, and their role is absolutely essential. The odds they set eventually determine how much in wagers a bookmaker is likely to take in, and how much money they are likely to make. The act of setting the odds for a sports event is known as pricing the market.

There are a number of aspects involved in pricing up markets for sports events. The primary goal is to make sure the odds accurately reflect how likely any particular outcome might be, while also ensuring that there’s a built-in profit margin. Determining the likelihood of outcomes is largely based on statistics, but very often a certain amount of sports knowledge must be applied as well.

Compilers therefore have to be very knowledgeable about the sports for which they are pricing markets; thus, they often specialize in just one or two. They also have to have a solid understanding of various mathematical and statistical principles.

Read full article on Medium

https://i.imgur.com/xrKoiti.jpg
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Hello. Is it possible to take part in the car raffle even if I’ve bought the minimum number of the tokens?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Hello. Is it possible to take part in the car raffle even if I’ve bought the minimum number of the tokens?
No, you should buy not less than 5k on the ICO. As for me, it isnt too much.
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

Hello you will receive ticket which will automatically participate in the raffle only if you have bought 5 000 tokens or more
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

this is very interesting in my opinion, because it does not require a large enough fund, so will many who will join, this cocol for beginners for those new to ico, only one that I am concerned, will this proyrk reach the harcap with a short time?
please be noticed because I see, still lack of imvestor, therefore seriul is running it to make the program as interesting as possible for its rapidly widespread development
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

this is very interesting in my opinion, because it does not require a large enough fund, so will many who will join, this cocol for beginners for those new to ico, only one that I am concerned, will this proyrk reach the harcap with a short time?
please be noticed because I see, still lack of imvestor, therefore seriul is running it to make the program as interesting as possible for its rapidly widespread development
Hello thanks for your kind words! We will make some marketing moves in near future Smiley
Also we have some companies that would like to invest more than our soft cap
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

We, at Marginless, are really grateful to everyone who are supporting us each and every day in this journey. We are working very hard everyday to provide the best results for our investors - we started our Marginless eSports brand, added new team and advisor members, started our weekly challenges and now, because of our work and your great support, we are nominated as a Top Ongoing ICO for this week.

If you think that our job was worth to be considered as the best ICO of this week - do not hesitate to vote for us!

It’s time to bring Power to Bettors!

Vote for us here
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Check out our new whitepaper!
Whitepaper
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

5 Things you must consider before investing in an ICO

We, at Marginless, believe that everyone should understand the positive and negative sides of an ICO. With so many ICOs happening, it’s good to know which ones have potential, but it’s even more important to know whether investing in this space even makes sense. In many ways the current wave of ICOs (Initial Currency Offerings) looks a lot like the heady days of stock IPOs in the late ’90s. The potential return was so enticing that euphoria overtook common sense in many ways. Today we would like to address 5 key factors on whether the ICO that you would like to invest in is good or not.

It’s great to have a whitepaper and detail out a project, but how detailed has the team really thought through their own project?
Short Whitepaper? No Details? Avoid! The whitepaper contains all of the core information you should need to know about the coin. Once you’ve done that, go to forums to read about some of the holes that may exist within those Whitepapers. See if the developers are actively addressing the concerns or simply ignoring them. The more information available, the greater the debate, and the more transparent a team is about their tech, the better it is for the investor.

No Development Roadmap? Avoid! What is the team’s development and marketing road map? Does it make sense? Is the time frame reasonable? Has the team already proven it can stay on top of its own development schedule from before the ICO? I am wary of any project that doesn’t have a detailed road map and so should you be.
Does the team have real experience in the space they are attempting to coinify? If so, how much experience? What about relationships to industry veterans who can elevate the project further? Ultimately our investment is betting on the people behind the coin, not the coin itself. Our investment is a vote of confidence that the team can pull off the incredible feat they have set their sights on.

Are they full time? The worst thing is to have a part time staff. This means the project isn’t their primary focus and it can mean the project may go slow or, even, no where. We want a full time team dedicated to fleshing out the vision.

How many years of experience do they have? Nothing wrong with the young diving into a killer project, but do they have support from a more experienced team? If not, then navigating the unknown could prove harder than initially anticipated. Nothing stays rosy for long. Having veteran team members can help to brave through turbulent times, which are guaranteed to happen.

Do they have every aspect covered? Architecture? Development? Scale? Business Development? Marketing? A team only comprised of technology developers can also prove to be a poor choice for investment. It’s important to have a balanced team, one that can also get the word out, and build relationships to accelerate growth.

At the same time if a project only has a single developer, it’s a single point of failure. If anything happens to that one person, the entire project can head into a downward spiral. Redundancies are required to ensure that no single person can make or break the project.

Full article on our Medium

https://i.imgur.com/1lzE8wh.jpg
MartynasB (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Marginless Weekly Recap #5

We are happy to announce our fifth Weekly Recap were we will cover new team additions, like the former Betfair VIP clients manager Lee Puddephatt, One Pager and White Paper updates and we will also tell you about our trip to the IoT Tech Expo which was happening in London last week! We hope that you enjoy and like our weekly recaps as much as we like posting them and do not forget to follow our social media pages since we have great plans and new features to the system.

As we have announced earlier this week, former Betfair VIP clients Manager Lee Puddephatt is joining Marginless team as our new CBDO (Chief Business Development Officer)! We will do an interview with him really soon, so stay tuned for that!

As we have added our brand new Chief Business Development Officer, we have a lot more new additions to the team.

One of our brand new team additions is our new Community Manager Simona. Simona has been working as a betting games presenter for few years now. She has a lot of experience in communication and working with other people remotely. She describes herself as a friendly, confident, hardworking and honest person. She has no problem working in a team or by herself, she loves communicating and helping people world-wide.

We will have a lot of new team additions announcements really soon and you can be sure that it will be worth the wait! Follow our social media pages and Medium specifically to see our news and brand new additions first!

Long and behold — we have updated our WhitePaper and OnePager! We have changed the whole style of it — now you can see the figuring white color on both WhitePaper and OnePager, more new information and radically changed informational banners! Hope you like the new style and we always welcome your feedback! You can find our brand new WhitePaper and OnePager

Full article on Medium

https://i.imgur.com/7z2CzNy.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: