Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is really good but not right now !  (Read 819 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

are you serious? bitcoin is still really good right now, do you think what kind of digital asset that have a $8000 usd value? yeah it's bitcoin! despite the fact that you know the best price before, bitcoin still has good prospects now and in the future. about an unstable situation and decline price right now, you just need to be more careful to invest on bitcoin. good luck
Yes it's true and I agree that bitcoin is still good right now. And in fact this time is the best time to grab the opportunity to buy your own kind of bitcoin if you have the potential because it is the best decision you can ever made I bet. And besides those price dropped is only a price correction so let's be positive that it will return to green mark again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

This is the decision of everyone, but the fact remains that for techology the blockade is the future, and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.
Yeah! It is unfortunately not doing well at present but that does not mean we can mark it as bad currency or something of no use. Bitcoin is going to rock again once it sets onto path of recovery. I am pretty sure about the immense increase we are going to experience in the prices in coming couple of months. We should not forget that it appeared as a blessing to all of us in the time of miseries and it still is.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Yes I am very surprised to see bitcoin for now. But for the future bitcoin must make new innovations so that bitcoin prices remain stable.
It is very clear that Bitcoin sometimes go down and sometimes jumps. It is not a good idea to stop yourself from buying Bitcoins at this stage as its price is now low and this instability made it possible and easiness for us to buy it. And do not think you will be in loss after buying it as it will jump again and will give you huge profit. The supply and demand process will enrich you out with this kind of problems and worries.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

That is your decision and I respect that. I understand your position regarding bitcoin's stablity and status right now. But d not panic, this is the best time to invest in bitcoin because as we all know, the price has dropped. Better buy some portion and keep on holding it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Bitcoin is quite a good thing all the time, right now the price has started falling below $8000 which is making people fear whether they need to keep hold or cash it out. Hope and expecting a great news same as one that happened with bitcoin during the past years will lead towards growth.
We hope that bitcoin price recover soon. It falls in big dip that make every investors to think whether to hold for more or sell now to have opportunity to buy in much low price since it keeps dropping.
From a few fluctuations around $8000 now we are evident that the price of bitcoin will not go down below that. The reason is that up to that cap there are much strong investors who have a very complete knowledge about the future of bitcoin and they know that the price of bitcoin will sooner reach to a higher level. While the price reach to $8000 from $20000 because there were some new investors who do not know much about it but when the price start to decrease then they afraid and sell immediately and do not know the reality that it often happens and in long term the price increase.
alenahype

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Prices certainly do not please at all and the situation is still deplorable, but I think that this will not last long for a year.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's splendor is over, now that the BTC is no longer good, the world has a power to stop the BTC, now that the digital currency is falling, they may fall deeper. by the impact of many countries. I think it will take a year for BTC to recover and grow again.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

Yes 2018 is a breakthrough for bitcoin and I believe 2018 will still be the continuatiion. Why do you invest? To get a progit from an item that you biught cheaper and sell it for a higher price right? So investing on bitcoin today would be the best opportunity because the price is at its lowest and profit will be higher when bitcoin price increases more.!
bvc_Master

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

Yes,Now ETH is the best invest because price only 400$,some month ago price is 1k$
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Maybe it is a good decision for you because of the situation right now, the price of bitcoin has a chance of falling down further and could be hard to rise again. The best thing to do for now is observe anyway buying bitcoin is easy as long as you have money to buy.

Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is a good investment. It is developing very well and is widely used throughout the world. But its price has been falling, and we don't know when it will stop falling, so I choose to wait patiently because it will continue to fall to a lower price.
NowYouAreSee

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

The December race showed a growing interest in bitcoin.
Now the price is moving to the bottom and this is normal for any currency.
Soon we will see a new wave of interest and a price increase of up to 150k
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

For me bitcoin is good in anytime forget about its price is getting low, you need to focus on how to earn bitcoin. Well, as an investor bitcoin at low price is big opportunity. You need to hodl once bitcoin is in a red situation, it's normal in bitcoin. Bitcoin is Good in anyways, payment, sending, holding, trading and etc. It is a Currency.
The decreasing price of bitcoin should not worry investors. What is the point of buying an asset at higher price while you can have the same amount of bitcoin at much lower rates? The present dip is an opportunity for all those people who wish to invest in bitcoin. This is what dips are for. They allow investors to invest more. But if someone is still scared, he must at least hold on to his coins by the end of this year. Then all the phenomena of crypto world will become clear to him.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Bitcoin is good and it's getting better as time passes. I think you are wanting to buy bitcoin when it reaches the bedrock bottom, but who knows when it is. By the time you'll realize it, you may regret that you don't buy bitcoins today.
Still, don’t worry. No need to be worried at any time because the prices are unstable and volatile. They always tend to become higher and lower. Right now, see the prices in last couple of weeks that they have been moving up and down. so if someone haven’t bought in one dip, he don’t need to be sad, rather observe the market keenly and whenever the prices seems suitable, go for buying.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

We all know that there are so many dips or unstable prices of Bitcoin and Altcoins and that is not new, in fact that was already happened on previous years. When the price goes down, don't be discourage but instead take that as opportunity to invest more crypto currencies because the prices are low and then just hold until it rises up again and back to its highest price or might exceed more. Just believe that Bitcoin is the Big thing in our era that might change ourlives better.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Bitcoin is good and it's getting better as time passes. I think you are wanting to buy bitcoin when it reaches the bedrock bottom, but who knows when it is. By the time you'll realize it, you may regret that you don't buy bitcoins today.
Still, don’t worry. No need to be worried at any time because the prices are unstable and volatile. They always tend to become higher and lower. Right now, see the prices in last couple of weeks that they have been moving up and down. so if someone haven’t bought in one dip, he don’t need to be sad, rather observe the market keenly and whenever the prices seems suitable, go for buying.
buying is a good one to do right now, because bitcoin prices are actually declining. it can be seen on the chart that is everywhere. well, everyone has a different opinion, but, for me, now bitcoin really gets really good when it's bought.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

you should Check last one years chart then you can understand why btc is the potential investment for all time.the current price of bitcoin the market is not high but its good time to buy btc when its recover it s price as a early mover you can take your profit quickly.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin is really good for everyone. But at present bitcoin prices are down. I recommend you keep the bitcoin you have, or buy more bitcoin and I think this is the best time for you to invest in bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin will soon recover and it grows strong by the end of 2018.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

yeah bitcoin is not predictable right now, we can see the price of bitcoin is very dropping since january 2018, maybe it causes by the price in end of 2017 is too high, so its time to make a price correction, or maybe the dropping price of bitcoin because the issues about g20 contract in bitcoin and makes the holder of bitcoin makes a sell order in low price

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

yes it is not good for now in selling bitcoin. However, it is good now to buy btc. If i only have a lot of money then i would buy at least 1 btc. I will be happy for that and that would be the best thing to happen in my life as we all know what bitcoin brings positivity in every investors from the profit it offers. Sometimes if you are lucky im the imvestment your money could be double without the questions ask why it doubled. This is how bitcoin works and nobody will question if every investors are happy from their investment. So there is no good for now in selling but in the near future it is more than good. It would be the best.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: