Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is really good but not right now !  (Read 819 times)
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Yes it's true, bitcoin is really good but the price is down. To the people who want to invest in bitcoin maybe now is the right time and maybe this coming month the price will be back to normal again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

You're exactly right. I also don't know what is going on this 2018. From the price movement this 2018 it is really controversial to say that it is a correction. I feel that there is someone who is manipulating BTC from behind.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

the bitcoin is still good at even low prices at the same time even at low prices.bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has great future.I think bitcoin is powerful currency.

coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed
We all know that bitcoin is really good. Bitcoin can help us whenever we had a transactions, it makes our transaction faster at a low price. Bitcoin had been so helpful for those who are in the low state of living. It helps them to gain money even without investment. Bitcoin is a life changer, it helps all the people who used it to achieved financial freedom. For me bitcoin is so useful whether its price will increase nor decrease.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

Given that the price of Bitcoin is at this rate, then It is really good to invest right now. Take advantage of what is happening right now. You've seen the potential of Bitcoin, and it will rise again anytime soon. Though it is a risky thats why one must be really cautious in deciding things.

I may be biased in terms of Bitcoin investment but before you engaged do study first how do the industry really work. It may sound easy but to be honest it's quite confusing.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Now it is on the decline, but after a couple of months it will again rise in price. So it always happens. And this situation is no exception
sagybtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

This may be chance to dip buy. around 5800$ to 6000$
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Well that's your decision but did you also think that is the best time to buy if ever do you still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin price is on dip and I believe that bitcoin will recover soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will surpass my expectation too.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Honestly bitcoin was so good last year like the price was so big. Our signature campaign fee was crazy big. I am one of those people who is praying that bitcoin will bounce back just like last year.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

I think you are doing it in reverse.
It is not good in price right now, and that is where you are looking at?
It is true, so why not invest at the moment where it is affordable?
Maybe you are making a mistake. Try to go back and analyze the situation.
A pump may come any moment so better be ready and invest now, right?
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

yeah bitcoin is not predictable right now, we can see the price of bitcoin is very dropping since january 2018, maybe it causes by the price in end of 2017 is too high, so its time to make a price correction, or maybe the dropping price of bitcoin because the issues about g20 contract in bitcoin and makes the holder of bitcoin makes a sell order in low price
Right, I believe that the price of the Bitcoin will soon be recovered, so I think in this situation is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always be the best for investment even when the prices dropped drastically like this.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

The value of bitcoin is now better than when the month of January 2018. Do not worry and do not need to be embarrassed about the progress of bitcoin. I think, is not something wrong if I want to invest in bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin value will increase in the next few months
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Bitcoin is like a seasonal stuff. Which bitcoin can be expensive and sell in a high price when it is in its season. Which usually happen when new year will come. So to gain a high profit buy some bitcoin when it is in a month that new year is far and sell your bitcoin when new year is there.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed
Well there are two type of market analysis, First 1 are technical and second one are Fundamentals. Technical analysis help us to study price action and the movemnt in price. And fundamentals are created to reach at technical analysis. According to charts and my study, The price of bitcoin may dropped to 3500$ and i studied it before 2 months. These FUD and many bad news are filling up  technical analysis and news are created by big whales. We will see new ATH in bitcoin price till december, but right now bitcoin will drop more and after that big whales will enter like financilal institution. This is pre planned game. After few days you will see many good news aboout bitcoin when bitcoin will be at bottom.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

I myself aslo doubting if is it the right time to invest nor buy bitcoin, because of the changing value of bitcoin. Yes, its true that if the price of bitcoin fall then it will be the right time to buy bitcoin, but I need to make a decision first so that I never regret it to the end also its will helps me to earn profit, more bitcoin. It means that buying bitcoin at its low value at the end it will give you benefits.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

for me you do not get confused  now, because now the condition of bitcoin price is low, you do not worry anymore you will get many benefits in the middle of this year.karena bitcoin price will rise higher.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. There was a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a lower price of 6K$ in February. Now with prices of around 7K$, it will go very soon, because it is a good time to buy bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Bitcoin is really good even right now because the price is too low and that is a good opportunity to get more bitcoins. It is not good for me if the price of bitcoin is too high or if the market is too greedy because i feel scared of entering the market since it can collapse anytime and one of the proof for that is the scenario that is happening right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: