Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is really good but not right now !  (Read 819 times)
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

I think bitcoin is great currency.it's really good but not right now.because bitcoin value verry down.2017 year December month bitcoin value will be touch 20k usd but 2018 first month from bitcoin value down.I hope bitcoin some month quickly increase.at time bitcoin in the world would popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

It's quite the opposite. Now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin. Those who have earned a lot of money with bitcoin think completely different from you. They buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. But losers do the opposite.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

I do believe that dude, bitcoin is great discovery for us humans although its not the best time for bitcoin right now but we can't predict the future and we can't predict on what are going to happen in bitcoin so we should think positive in life and don't be sad if bitcoin is not making you happy now, it will surprise you in the future.
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Sebenar waktu sekarang adalah waktu yang pas untuk investasi,karena harga bitcoin sedang turun.
Sedangkan waktu untuk jual adalah nanti bila harga sudah naik.
Jadi mau sekarang atau nanti adalah sama saja.tinggal kita mau apa.jual atau beli.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

You can say that because maybe you are a newbie in Bitcoin but for us Bitcoin is really good especially when you know how to strategize. You have to know the key to earning profits through holding and trading simultaneously. Also, do not easily believe others when they say holding is best because it does not work all the time UNLESS you have a huge amount of money that you do not really need the amount you invested in Bitcoin. But before you can even strategize, know your goals. Only then that you can pattern your every move in every step of the investment process.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

Do not wait for your new high-rising price you trust in bitcoin, and in that moment you will only be a spectator. But to gain profit you have to believe in bitcoin.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

The value of bitcoin has proven that. If bitcoin is not really nice or worth it. Will volatility be created? That is the nature of limited supply dispersion. I think on the magic journey of technology, bitcoin and blockchain have created a dream for us - the opportunity to become rich. It is no coincidence that Japan is considered a cradle and supports the evolution of bitcoin into the world community. And they accept bitcoin as a rational, effective, legitimate currency.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed
Please, look at the price of Bitcoin in the same period last year. You'll be even more intrigued.
How did the price jump so much? This is the main issue you need to consider.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

In 2017, the market has grown tremendously and achieved a lot of success but beginning in 2018 is a difficult start because this is a time to balance the market. But that is an excellent opportunity because you can invest in it at a price lower than what it ever achieved.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

You should not too worried. Bitcoin has a big marketcap so to pump its price we need a big fund. and with good news from the market now, I believe that the investors will come soon and invest in it

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

I will not invest bitcoin at the moment, it puzzles me.  2017, bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin loans are the primary currency. In 2018 I saw a lot of bitcoin imbalances at times when it came to the point where I could not believe Embarrassed

your argument is very interesting, but today bitcoin prices are not the same as high prices in 2017 because many in other countries do not allow to buy goods using bitcoin, that is one example that makes bitcoin investors in the country declining because they have estimated that bitcoin prices in 2018 will drop dramatically
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Digital currencies can demonstrate 20% or even 30% of the collapse in one day, but investors should be prepared for such corrections, as they occur regularly
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

We can not rely on the time, we should take every opportunity that comes in our way and start investing into in the bitcoins. I mean if bitcoin is down right now then I find that's an opportunity for us to buy more and secure our future really. If you keep halting your investment when it is the time to buy and support the bitcoin then obviously that will create negative impression in the market. (If million think the same way you are). So it's about the time, opportunity, and it's right now!
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin will be better in 2018. Now more people understand and participate in bitcoin. Many countries are beginning to accept bitcoin. This is great for bitcoin, so it will help the price of bitcoin go up.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Digital currencies can demonstrate 20% or even 30% of the collapse in one day, but investors should be prepared for such corrections, as they occur regularly

Why it is not a good thing? i really believe in bitcoin and the fees are incredible low at the moment, so for me, bitcoin is still one of the best things that have ever been created.

Such technology is incredible good.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

The market crash brought a good price for investors to invest more in cryptocurrency. So, I am wondering why do you think that now is not the best time to invest. A lot of people believes in bitcoin and I really think that the current market state of cryptocurrency is just normal, it is part of the market cycle. Price will surely recover soon.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

As you see in the recent years,the bitcoin price is increasing from time to time if we look into the big picture.So this time bitcoin bitcoin price is in low state,so why don't you take this moment to increase your saving in bitcoin and wait for the opportunity when bitcoin going to the moon again.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Well, you have point on your own, when would you like to invest? Bitcoin is like a business, if you have your own business not all days you have many sales because sometimes your business are slack sales. Just like bitcoin it may increase or decrease the price. All I know this days we need to buy more bitcoin.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Well, you have point on your own, when would you like to invest? Bitcoin is like a business, if you have your own business not all days you have many sales because sometimes your business are slack sales. Just like bitcoin it may increase or decrease the price. All I know this days we need to buy more bitcoin.
Bitcoin for sure will gonna increase in value next month, so better to have and invest bitcoin now, before it is too late, it was already predicted that it will increase in the second quarter so if you don't want to missed that chance then better to invest even in small amount than nothing.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

Maybe the cause you do not believe in bitcoin investments right now is because there are no signs of the rise in bitcoin prices. Investing with crypto is very risky but also very profitable if done for the long term, why? When bitcoin becomes a rare digital asset the law of economics says that scarce goods will continue to increase with record demand in the market continues to increase the goods. Then I say that when bitcoin is completely mined then bitcoin becomes a rare digital asset and I hope the bitcoin development continues to increase and continues to be trusted by its users so that demand will continue to increase and prices will follow the increase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: