Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies, don’t feel unwelcome.  (Read 784 times)
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Yeah, newbies are really welcome here if they are readily to learn, and contribute to the forum, like the one (Talk merit).
This new account has been highly welcome in the forum, and has gotten 2 merits by now.
You can visit the account's post history to learn more about how the guy did it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1977706

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safetrade

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

There's honestly no divide between new members and the older members. Newbies can contribute the same way after all, besides minor differences like signature limitations and some anti-spam filters. The perceived divide comes from some newbies acting like spammers and being somewhat toxic in general. People really don't discriminate otherwise.

If you're a newbie who doesn't ask questions that can be answered by the search bar, thinks about what they post, and follows the rules, there's no reason why people would be hostile towards you.

Great post,

It would be good to know what the requirements are to post on the rest of this forum though.   I can certainly understand the need for those requirements, being no stranger to the site.   But I feel the actual rules may have gotten lost in the shuffle somewhere recently.

SafeCoin.Org   >>>  http://www.safecoin.org  >>>  Safe.Trade >>> Http://Safe.Trade
santorinii

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

thank you for helping us learn, this rule can be our guide and correction again
percyphan

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Thank you so much! it help me feel better Smiley
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!
Nice post, this should be first post to every guy that enter this forum cause nowadays lots of accounts are just disabled cause of not nice first perception of people on this forum.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

yea theres alot of first day perception on this fourm but i have came to get over it and keep posting and contributing to the talks and questions people have.

Even if ur a noob you can still help out the guy that came in after you and sometimes before you!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Exactly! Newbies are supposed to read the post and understand how the forum works instead of posting from the day one. I have seen newbies doing serious mistakes and getting themselves in trouble. For example, as soon as they realize that there is a lending there is a lending subsection on this forum where they can borrow Bitcoins they immediately post their request for a no collateral loan and senior members post red trust feedback to prevent scams resulting in a damage of reputation of newbies. The best practice is to read as much as they can before posting anything.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

I always feel welcome because i knew with time i will get money on bitcoin
puffyink

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Thank you. This is heart-warming Wink Wink
espeno

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

That is for the message..My post got deleted by admin shortly after even though I thought I posted sensible comments.

Now I feel better
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I am newbie at here but i want to make money from this places. So do not hesitate to share knowledge here. because many of us need it. thanks  Grin
Sferium

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

I'm not sure the rank in this forum has any bearings in real life.  A Legendary here could be a 20 year old unemployed who didn't finish college and a newbie could be a college professor.  Although it doesn't mean a 20-year college dropout is not wealthy or successful, just saying.... 
safetrade

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

So I guess we're all just replying with nonsense then until our stats allow us to post elsewhere?

lol

I realize there is a need for screening but this entire thread category is comical to read.     It looks like one of those coin threads where people are obviously just posting to get airdrops.

Why not just upgrade the forum software?   SMF has some pretty good tools for screening in later versions.   And the site would get hacked less too.

SafeCoin.Org   >>>  http://www.safecoin.org  >>>  Safe.Trade >>> Http://Safe.Trade
KriptaPay

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

One question why I just received this???
thanks,

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello, I am just the new guy, my first time that i will get any kind of crypto coins.
thanks in advance for give your time to other people, like me...
So to keep save the normal usb, is not so well as far as I can see, my first move was to download everything on my computer, after I have read all this I am scare, well, any way for the moment, no Money. :-) . Now I just move everything to the normal usb, I wrote every thing on paper, few times, I even made some photos with my old camera, not wifi in, now inside sd card.
So... after all this read do you believe I should star all from the beginning and get a new everything...codes, keys, words...etc
and before do nothing buy a electronic wallet.
thanks for your help.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

There is no difference between the newbies and a old members. Ranks can't define the level of you knowledge. A newbie may knows better than a legendary depending on the topic and hi/her experience. Bitcointalk is a forum for a healthy debates where everyone is welcome. Smiley

zanzay

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

a very good opinion for all new users join in the BTT forum, so that the newbie are motivated to improve the higher rank
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

I just feel discourage sometimes when and honest post was deleted by a mod when they said because it wasn't relevant!
Just like what I posted above, it's either 1 or 2 so if it was a good / honest post but you posted it on the wrong topic that was placed in the wrong section so it's still a candidate to be deleted. It's hard to understand this if you are still new in the forum but rules are rules and there's a right place for each discussion and topics.

Thank you for the reply and explanation
Your welcome. I was once a newbie here in forum and learned a lot of things so sometimes there are chances that those post that I want to keep on reading are deleted but it's become clear to me why those are deleted. Don't be encouraged, this forum is a big help and is a great community.

A big salute to you sir! I really like to see veterans teach newbies how everything works, how the system works. He is right guys, he was once a newbie. Look at him now, I would really love to be like you someday good sir. Continue to inspire other and help newbies to create their own stories.
Don't mention it there are even members that you should follow their insightful post and informative. I'm just here to give you an idea on what are the basics.

Thank you for this one good sir. With this posted here in this thread about questioning why posts are deleted. This is the first thing that they should look at and this should be the first thing that they should reflect on. Please read rules carefully guys, you’ll never know if you violate something if you didn’t read it. Good job good sir.
And don't be hot if the mods are deleting your posts, you have to respect their decision why that post has been deleted. Good luck to all of you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Well, i remember the first day i find on internet about Bitcoin, then Ethereum and i found this forum. I read alot, especially in many sticky thread of admin. Then i tried to comment, and some of it was removed by mod :lol: But thank to many honest members, they answer my questions, and until now i never ever feel unwelcome on this forums  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Siberius

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

As a newbie I haven’t enccountered any of these issues yet but thanks for the post.
sh_samh

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Thanks for the post! Feel very welcome. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: