Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies, don’t feel unwelcome.  (Read 784 times)
Pebs10

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

Have joined bitcointalk since January but ,unfortunately due to my IP, I couldn't post. Now, I've been enabled but my  rank is still on "brand new". I will like to know how long it takes to get to the next rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Thank you  Smiley I was a newbie too and i learned a lot from these posts and threads. They are very informational and helpful when you need help and answers.
JWHOFFA

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

Thanks, really appreciated. 
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straight forward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or delivered an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!

When merit come l feel that newbie is not welcome. I'm guessing that lm not gonna rank up anymore.L feel that lm not gonna help anymore of my other family to member here so that everybody could experience the best future that bitcoin offers.
yummountain4

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Hello!
Salmadevaro

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Hello, I came to the forum to learn technical terms, what is blockchain, what is cryptocurrency, what is ICO and so on. It happens that I write the wrong messages. But because I don't yet understand all I try not to write on the forum, and to read more.But this also has its difficulties for me almost 40 years,but I do not know English because of this it is difficult for me to adapt.Thank you for welcoming me to the forum
cryptocid321

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

Thanks for the insight and encouragement. I am new to the cryptocurrency world and trying to learn as much as possible. I have already purchased bitcoin and am looking for a source of passive income. Any ideas where to go would be well received. I need some initial startup capital as well.
khamehame

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

Hello fellow newbies, I want to be as straightforward as possible for this post. First of all, please do not feel unwelcome if high rankers or admins will criticize or delete your post. Admins have their valid reasons why they deleted your post in the first place. Treat this forum as a corporate or a respectful forum.

Second, if high rankers debated on how you create or deliver an opinion about it, please do not take it personally. Accept it as a lesson learned, or if you think you’re right, make it as your strength.

Lastly, do not feel unwelcome. Everyone here welcomes you to write your opinion, post questions, and insights for the knowledge of others. Good luck to all newbies, and most of all, just follow the rules alright? Have a wonderful day!
Well, I'm a newbie I use this forum to dig up a lot of information about bitcoin every time I pour my opinion on the topic being discussed I do it with the existing rules. Hopefully in this forum always provide useful topics.
Woterry (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Thanks for the insight and encouragement. I am new to the cryptocurrency world and trying to learn as much as possible. I have already purchased bitcoin and am looking for a source of passive income. Any ideas where to go would be well received. I need some initial startup capital as well.

You can always start ranking up here and try to join bounties. That can help you earn a starting income and probably more than you expected. After earning some in bounties, continue to do it while studying the game of trading. Put your earnings to the trading game and you can earn a lot. Just remember to study first and don’t rush things. Good luck to you good sir.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Have joined bitcointalk since January but ,unfortunately due to my IP, I couldn't post. Now, I've been enabled but my  rank is still on "brand new". I will like to know how long it takes to get to the next rank.

I think you already ranked up to newbie. Just be patient and learn a lot more about quality posting and the basic rules here in the forum. Ask informative questions and give ideas if you have good ones. Study hard about the community and be ready to commit. Understand the environment and learn from your experiences. While you’re doing it, you won’t expect that you’ve been ranking up. Be consistent, always.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Thank you  Smiley I was a newbie too and i learned a lot from these posts and threads. They are very informational and helpful when you need help and answers.

There you go! That’s the spirit! I would like to see you grow here. Looking forward to cross paths with you guys again someday here in the forum look a lot stronger and smarter about the community. Just remember to always look after other newbies out there that wants to quit because of slow progress. Patience is the key, and I can see that in you. Good job!

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Thank you so much! it help me feel better Smiley

It’s nice to see people engaging themselves with this kind of spirit after reading my post. Hope to see you again posting quality ones here in the forum. Let’s help each other grow and someday when you encounter a newbie struggling here, I’m sure that you’ll give as much help as they need from you by encouraging them by your experiences. More power to you sir! 

Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

respect for this thread.
thank you, indeed some who rated the newbie feel that they are not accepted, I also had time to feel like that. but it's natural for new people to join, the most important thing is we have to keep learning and struggling, make lessons comment or posting from a higher ranking. do not take heart, keep doing the best, keep learning, and comment on the topic well and useful
once again, i respect with this thread. cool
davbr2f

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

New or old members are treated the same way. And for those post that are deleted, take time to read the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

So if someone's post was deleted, it's either any of 1 or 2.

"No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads" - That's subjective. Hope an admin isn't having a bad day:)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

I also experienced that my post are deleted but i didnt get offended because i know theres something wrong in my post thats why its deleted.So I tried to look back and read again the rules and guidelines of the forum.I also experienced posting a question and lots of btc members replied, some give good advices and some replied kinda insulting answer but i dont take it seriously rather i take it as a lesson to be learned.I dont feel unwelcome in this forum coz i know we are here for same reason and thats for understanding bitcoin/cryptocurrency and also to earn profit.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

I just feel discourage sometimes when and honest post was deleted by a mod when they said because it wasn't relevant!
Just like what I posted above, it's either 1 or 2 so if it was a good / honest post but you posted it on the wrong topic that was placed in the wrong section so it's still a candidate to be deleted. It's hard to understand this if you are still new in the forum but rules are rules and there's a right place for each discussion and topics.

Thank you for the reply and explanation
Your welcome. I was once a newbie here in forum and learned a lot of things so sometimes there are chances that those post that I want to keep on reading are deleted but it's become clear to me why those are deleted. Don't be encouraged, this forum is a big help and is a great community.

A big salute to you sir! I really like to see veterans teach newbies how everything works, how the system works. He is right guys, he was once a newbie. Look at him now, I would really love to be like you someday good sir. Continue to inspire other and help newbies to create their own stories.
Don't mention it there are even members that you should follow their insightful post and informative. I'm just here to give you an idea on what are the basics.

Thank you for this one good sir. With this posted here in this thread about questioning why posts are deleted. This is the first thing that they should look at and this should be the first thing that they should reflect on. Please read rules carefully guys, you’ll never know if you violate something if you didn’t read it. Good job good sir.
And don't be hot if the mods are deleting your posts, you have to respect their decision why that post has been deleted. Good luck to all of you.

Exactly, mods are very experienced with those kind of situations. They already know what should or what not. Just respect them, they won’t waste time deleting your post just so you won’t feel welcome at all. They spend time to delete it for a reason that can benefit our community, and last time I checked, helping out a community this big is never a waste of time.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

I also experienced that my post are deleted but i didnt get offended because i know theres something wrong in my post thats why its deleted.So I tried to look back and read again the rules and guidelines of the forum.I also experienced posting a question and lots of btc members replied, some give good advices and some replied kinda insulting answer but i dont take it seriously rather i take it as a lesson to be learned.I dont feel unwelcome in this forum coz i know we are here for same reason and thats for understanding bitcoin/cryptocurrency and also to earn profit.

It’s nice to see you getting up stronger from what happened there sir. Continue to utilize every learning elements you can get here for understanding the community and our system much better. And you’ll be successful in no time. Good luck to you sir.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

New or old members are treated the same way. And for those post that are deleted, take time to read the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

So if someone's post was deleted, it's either any of 1 or 2.

"No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads" - That's subjective. Hope an admin isn't having a bad day:)

Yes it’s subjective. But isn’t it obvious if someone is really posting off topic posts about a thread. And likewise, posting pointless posts? I mean, of course mods are already experienced on what will and will not. Especially here in forums. Cause that’s what they do everyday right? So they will think every possible way to give consideration on what you’ve posted. Judgements are not there priority, what’s in it for them if they deleted your post for nothing.

qldhsmsskf78

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

Thank you for guiding and comfort me.

sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

用了好久都沒升級
Chinese board is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0
If you want to post in the main board please follow the forum rule below and use English.
9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board. [e]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: