Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
The internet is also driven by recent rise in social media, video hosting sites, content sites etc and discussion forums like Telegram, Facebook, reddit etc

Exactly this, our target is online and offline audience, you could have an amazing live support interaction online and would like to tip said person, or going into a shop not feeling 100%, and coming out 100% because of an interaction with the retail assistant and so on.

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

You use a very short name for this project, and it's a very good idea, I certainly do not know how much this is needed.
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

How this project differ from Twitch and Patreon? These two platforms are also having tip functionality. I hope admin will reply to this question.

The core difference goes without saying, one is crypto based, and the other two is fiat based.
If we follow the process on how to tip on those two sites;

Twitch:

> Click link to be redirected to the streamers tip page
> Register on Twitch (if not already on Twitch, then you just log in)
> Enter card details manually then double check it's correct. You also have the option to save the card for future use.
> Submit the tip.

Patreon:
Now Patreon is very similar to us, but it does follow the same process as Twitch;

> Click link to be directed to streamers Patreon page.
> Register on Patreon
> Enter card details manually then double check it's correct. You also have the option to save the card for future use.
> Submit the tip.

Whereas for The Tip Token

To use TTT, you would need to be connected to metamask or anything that's similar, but it would produce the following process in order to submit a tip.

> Click on SAN and be redirected to the TTT platform
> Tip.

There is no need to register or log into TTT platform. Essentially, all you need is the SAN and the connection to Metamask. With Metamask being a browser extension, if you're not logged in, you can just click the extension icon near the address bar, log in, and be ready to proceed.

Part of our plan is to create a Twitch extension that would allow streamers to integrate their TTT account, i.e. Download and install, setup and link their SAN, and it'll be ready to use. No frustration, and no hassle. And we will do something similar for Patreon.

I hope this helped!

sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Will it change the tipping industrury? How do you think?
I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.
They need to key in with various plans of advertising that will enable the supporters to actively share the information to various platforms so the as t TTT can easily achieve success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.
of course such conditions will contribute to the development of the project and increase the number of followers. And even if the number of tokens allocated to a person is relatively small, it will still be in demand among users.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.
is called marketing man am sure if they have a good management to handle that they will later state maybe bounty or airdrop or other strategies

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

The tip token is a fully decentralized token built on the Ethereal blockchain. i really interested this TTT project . I think This project will do well in future. I will work with TTT. I'm interested to work at tip token bounty and airdrop.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

How this project differ from Twitch and Patreon? These two platforms are also having tip functionality. I hope admin will reply to this question.

The core difference goes without saying, one is crypto based, and the other two is fiat based.

Twitch:

> Submit the tip.

Patreon:
Now Patreon is very similar to us, but it does follow the same process as Twitch;

> Register on Patreon
> Submit the tip.

To use TTT, you would need to be connected to metamask or anything that's similar, but it would produce the following process in order to submit a tip.

> Tip.

There is no need to register or log into TTT platform. Essentially, all you need is the SAN and the connection to Metamask. With Metamask being a browser extension, if you're not logged in, you can just click the extension icon near the address bar, log in, and be ready to proceed.

Part of our plan is to create a Twitch extension that would allow streamers to integrate their TTT account, i.e. Download and install, setup and link their SAN, and it'll be ready to use. No frustration, and no hassle. And we will do something similar for Patreon.

I hope this helped!
This clear explanation helps better to understand about the project with end to end information that made it easy to walk through in a better manner to tip.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.
of course such conditions will contribute to the development of the project and increase the number of followers. And even if the number of tokens allocated to a person is relatively small, it will still be in demand among users.
On me it is better to distribute coins if it is free, then to very limited number of people that it was financially favorable to recipients, than to distribute to all persons interested $1, it will kill interest in the project at once.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

Twitch:

> Submit the tip.

Patreon:

> Register on Patreon
> Submit the tip.

> Tip.

I hope this helped!
This clear explanation helps better to understand about the project with end to end information that made it easy to walk through in a better manner to tip.
The process seems convienient and is quite intuitive. There is no hassel and i hope it functions just as it is meant to be. The team should really focus on the functionality as there should be no hiccups in the tips
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

Twitch:

> Submit the tip.

Patreon:

> Register on Patreon
> Submit the tip.

> Tip.

I hope this helped!
The process seems convienient and is quite intuitive. There is no hassel and i hope it functions just as it is meant to be. The team should really focus on the functionality as there should be no hiccups in the tips
Yes this project actually is much convenient and i think that it can definately reach some good heightsahead which would indeed be much profitable for the investors as well as the users of the community.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

On me it is better to distribute coins if it is free, then to very limited number of people that it was financially favorable to recipients, than to distribute to all persons interested $1, it will kill interest in the project at once.
I think if we even hold the tokens after distribution we can gain more profits as the chance for profitability is high and they are even constantly aiming on various upgrades.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Twitch:

> Submit the tip.

Patreon:

> Register on Patreon
> Submit the tip.

> Tip.

I hope this helped!
Yes this project actually is much convenient and i think that it can definately reach some good heightsahead which would indeed be much profitable for the investors as well as the users of the community.
Yeah the project is based on a great concept and definitely has potential to succeed as I'm sure the team is working hard to develop it
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We're looking into setting this up, so stay tuned for the next few days.

We are looking for the bounty programs admin and thanks for the quick responsed as this will surely be liked by all people here on this thread. Hopefully, there will be good rewards awaits for the participants who will joined in the campaigns especially in signature campaign and social media campaign.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We're looking into setting this up, so stay tuned for the next few days.

We are looking for the bounty programs admin and thanks for the quick responsed as this will surely be liked by all people here on this thread. Hopefully, there will be good rewards awaits for the participants who will joined in the campaigns especially in signature campaign and social media campaign.
We thought that all our requests was just left but your immediate response for his question made me understand TTT is actively monitoring all the workflow and working behind.
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:35 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 09:49:17 PM by Ikhazu

is called marketing man am sure if they have a good management to handle that they will later state maybe bounty or airdrop or other strategies

In regards to the bounty, it is still ongoing and can be found at;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205650

We did run an airdrop, unfortunately that is closed now, however you can check out what our first airdrop was about on;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3245402

I can disclose to you that we will be doing another airdrop;

i) One will start tomorrow (19/05/2018), and more information will follow, so stay tuned! Best way to keep up to date on news/announcements/updates like this would be to join our Telegram group as it's always the first place we disclose news, followed by Twitter, Reddit and Facebook You can find the link to our Telegram, Reddit, Facebook and Twitter on page 1 of this thread.

ii) After the ICO, in which 10% of the remaining unsold tokens will be distributed to ANYONE holding TTT.

As we like to refer to TTT as a community token, our plan is to try and involve the community as much as we can.

Hey, thanks for the post. We do currently have a social media campaign up and running, you'll just have to head over to the bounty page;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205650

And scroll to the latter part of the post - Once you do scroll down, you'll see Social Media Envoys and Telegram Envoys. Signature campaign will be launched in a few days. I hope this helps.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

CNS or Custom Name Service is like KYC? I just want to clarify it if they are the same. This could be convenient to the member if you will do that way.

No, it has nothing to do with Know your Customer which is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients to protect from money laundering.
They service allow you to get customized address with short name instead of normal ethereum address which is so long to remember.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

I see the contribution amount that's huge 5 BTC or 10 ETH.so those who are contributing what benefit they will get.& everyday price vary for both BTC & ETH so can contribution will vary also
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

It is not anymore woth to take part in those kind of airdrops where they have crazy amount of people contributing. I prefer airdrops with max. 5000 contributers because the outcome is more
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

Everyone says that the project had some problems. But I do not understand what these problems were and whether the development team could cope with this problem? I hope that she was not in the legal field? I hope that everything is ok with the laws?
What problems are they referring bud? Is that really a big problem that we might not understand it promptly? Hoping that the team will have a response to what that problem is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: