Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
For example, we are considering implementing the CNS with ETC soon after.
Thia will be great for the project giving a chance ans convenient way to tipped people. I hope that the project will be popular and going to be successful soon.
Yes, the platform looks more unique from other platforms. They are coming with a problem-solving solution. I really hope very soon the team behind the project will take this platform to the great height.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

Everyone says that the project had some problems. But I do not understand what these problems were and whether the development team could cope with this problem? I hope that she was not in the legal field? I hope that everything is ok with the laws?

Let's see an official announcement from the dev if this project really have some serious problems. Because having some light problems in a new project is normal.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Will it change the tipping industrury? How do you think?
I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hors3y

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

I think it has a huge posibility to improve the tipping system in the future. Based on thier wp restaurants, transportation and other business entities will benefit on this platform.

From the word itself, "Revolutionizing the way you tip!". So, we can really can go further about the platform and maybe their features can be access globally. It is like instead of fiat, we can directly give tip in crypto.

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

I am not sure, but how this project can attract investors to participate and how they will encourage people to support this kind of project? I am curious now how they will do this.

Same question, still I don't get the point..
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
For example, we are considering implementing the CNS with ETC soon after.
CNS or Custom Name Service is like KYC? I just want to clarify it if they are the same. This couls be convenient to the member if you will do that way.

Hello

The Custom Name Service is the SAN applied to a specific blockchain.
If we deploy the CNS on ETH's blockchain, it means you can create Short Address Names (SAN) with every ERC20 tokens.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

Hello SlimShady,

At first, we were wondering what was the best choice : make our own blockchain or use ETH's one.
We finally ended up using eth's one and the reason why is because we want a large audience to use our SAN.
If we had built our own blockchain, people could have tipped TTT easily, but only TTT.
Using ethereum's blockchain, every single ERC20 coin can use our SAN technology, and we are actually discussing a lot of partnerships with other projects.

Then this is good so that you can maximize the use SAN technology. About the partnership, hopefully the team can get a good partner in order for them to get more people to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

Same question, still I don't get the point..
The only right decision will be to start bounty campaign if it isn't started yet. Also new large investors will be attracted with it. Active promotion of the project is necessary.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Good afternoon,

Indeed, the first airdrop is over.
A second one will be released this weekend, so stay tuned !
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Everyone says that the project had some problems. But I do not understand what these problems were and whether the development team could cope with this problem? I hope that she was not in the legal field? I hope that everything is ok with the laws?

Let's see an official announcement from the dev if this project really have some serious problems. Because having some light problems in a new project is normal.

We do not have any issues, nor in the dev or in the law.
The platform is currently under development and being beta tested as we speak by a small group of people.

If you want to join the beta testing, feel free to send us an email at pr@thetiptoken.io
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Their ANN didn't talk about the team. So how can we trust this project if we don't know who are the people behind working on the platform. Are they credible enough to get the job done?

Good afternoon,

I am sorry but I do not understand your point.
The team is fully exposed on the ANN, on our website and in the whitepaper.
You can also check every linkedin and we have posted a picture of every member of the team with the TTT logo on our twitter.

If you want more proof, I am personally inviting you to meet me in Paris.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Good afternoon Ishinn,

Investors can easily see the wild adoption and use of TTT in the future.
Since the 1st of May, more than 13 million erc20 unique addresses have been created.
If only 1/100 of the wallet owners want to customize their wallet address, it would represent at least 130 000 SAN created in 15 days (without even taking in consideration the fact that several SAN can be associated to the same address).
People will spend between 1 and 5 TTT to mint a SAN so for the month of May only, between 260 000 TTT to 1 300 000 TTT would be spent just to create SAN.

If you also consider cryptoriddles and the tipping aspect itself, you can imagine where TTT is heading.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

I'm interested in watching this project, I think that the team can cope and solve problems, most importantly, they do not remain silent on the questions, but quickly respond to them

True,  they easily answered those who are in confusion about the project.  That is a good move  to catch the heart of investors.  I hope the team will continue what they had started and also I hope that they will be more active and flexible in whatever problems encounteered.
Many questions I read in this thread was against the project I was wondering are they realy want to help the project or just want to tease on project lapses. Project was new and fresh they realy need all the support that the can recieved. We are here to support and not to criticize. Since you have many issues and inquiries please be guided to the right people to ask and to be able to answer  all the inquiries you want to clarify.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

Hello SlimShady,

At first, we were wondering what was the best choice : make our own blockchain or use ETH's one.
We finally ended up using eth's one and the reason why is because we want a large audience to use our SAN.
If we had built our own blockchain, people could have tipped TTT easily, but only TTT.
Using ethereum's blockchain, every single ERC20 coin can use our SAN technology, and we are actually discussing a lot of partnerships with other projects.

Not what I really expected but it is far better than creating your own blockchain so a Tipper still needs to be part of it. The problem now would be the transaction on Etherem Blockchain. I think you are aware of what happened before because of Crypto Kitties and it could happen again.
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

Hey, thanks for bringing this up. We're looking into setting this up, so stay tuned for the next few days.

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: