Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
I agree, it will have a big impact in the outside world if this project will be successful. Giving big opportunity to the people that work hard which need tipping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
is a great tipping system i really hope they get this right is like a new technology for the er20

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.

Good suggestion mate. 5 BTC or 50 ETH is too much big for a minimum investment. I'm pretty sure people who have interest to joined on this team and thinking to invest will surely have hesitation first because this figures are too risky to put this in a investments that has no concrete assurance that it will gained profits ahead. Hopefully, this team will consider our thoughts.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Seems like a very unique concept of a project. First time to see a project related on tipping Wink Will be looking forward about more information about Tip Token and hoping for an active team here.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

It is indeed working fine.
You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

People can send you tokens directly to your SAN or to your hexadecimal address.

The beta platform is currently being tested by private investors.
We will soon open it to a few more people.

If you wish to participate, send us a mail at :
pr@thetiptoken.io

Thank you for your interest.

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.

As I read about the project it is good and I find myself interesting. Though it is just new,  I feel it that this will succeed.  As usual before they reach it,  it needs popularity and more understanding about the project.  I will keep track to this project how it grows and totally succeed as days pass by and in future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

From my understanding, TTT will allow creators to link their ERC20 wallet with custom names like nickname or email to receive tip from their fans easily. But question is, they can receive all tokens or just TTT token?

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

The project though dilutes already bored similar platforms the with uniqueness a little. If it is possible to start the platform as it is written to whitepaper, the competitiveness is precisely guaranteed.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

Hello Crypto Hello.

We currently have a functioning beta platform where you can create a SAN linked to your wallet, generate the Sanage (the SAN image) and tip people on their SAN.
The marketplace to buy and sell SAN is currently being developed and so is the Proof of Action.

All this working?
You can have a SAN on your wallet and if people send you tokens to your SAN it works?
Can i see?

You can simply create a SAN of your choice; you then own the SAN (which is an ERC721 token) on your wallet and thus the SAN is directly associated to your wallet address.

pr@thetiptoken.io

I would like to know more about this erc721 tokens and is there any conflict when receiving this token? I am curious and I will follow this project now.

As I read about the project it is good and I find myself interesting. Though it is just new,  I feel it that this will succeed.  As usual before they reach it,  it needs popularity and more understanding about the project.  I will keep track to this project how it grows and totally succeed as days pass by and in future.
The project is really interesting. I feel the project has a great future ahead of it even though it's new I feel they will succeed as they move forward!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
Can i see?

pr@thetiptoken.io

The project is really interesting. I feel the project has a great future ahead of it even though it's new I feel they will succeed as they move forward!

Same here what you feel buddy, well the project is just new which I think the team and the entire members of this project need more time as they are just started for the development of this project. I appreciate their platforms as well as their features that can caught the attention of entire community in the world of crypto currency.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
The internet is also driven by recent rise in social media, video hosting sites, content sites etc and discussion forums like Telegram, Facebook, reddit etc
Actually before i always using dogecoin or btc as tip for usefull information at reddit, but now TIP Token can help me using my eth instead of exchange it to doge.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

it is a nice idear, and i think this projects can change the tipping industry, i believe this will make a great success!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

5 BTC for me is so high, so i will waiting at main ICO or Pre-Sale, have someone can give me detail about their crowdsale?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

I have a doubt on this project. Last month I saw a Member launching a signature campaign about the ICO. And the campaign manager got red trust because delaying and pausing the campaign suddenly in 3 days. Are the team aware of that one?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I have a doubt on this project. Last month I saw a Member launching a signature campaign about the ICO. And the campaign manager got red trust because delaying and pausing the campaign suddenly in 3 days. Are the team aware of that one?
it really is worrying, how can we now be sure of the reliability of the team? The best solution in my opinion would be to hear a comment from the developers themselves about this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

5 BTC for me is so high, so i will waiting at main ICO or Pre-Sale, have someone can give me detail about their crowdsale?
Well, 6 hours to go to the main ICO presales, I got this information from their official website: thetiptoken.io . Please check it out yourself.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

Hello Crypto Hello.

All this working?
Can i see?

pr@thetiptoken.io

Hello !

There is no conflict with sending or receiving this tokens.
You can store a great deal of information in a ERC721 Token.
In our case, we store the SAN and the associated image in the ERC721 token.
Thus, the wallet holding the token sees its address directly linked to the SAN associated.
You can also decide to sell this SAN to TTT's marketplace. In this case, you will simply send (through our platform) the ERC721 token you own to the new buyer.
As soon as he receives it, his address will be linked to that SAN and yours will no longer do.

This system is already functional on our beta platform.
You can send an email at pr@thetiptoken.io if you want to test it out.

More information about the SAN and the ERC721 technology HERE.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

An excellent idea for the team, but I wonder the team did the marketing research? I consider people ready to use a token not so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: