Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

My country is digitalized almost 5 years back and every where it is digitalized but my country is not yet approved or banned Bitcoin or any crypto as of now. I'm just waiting for any news from my country in the media and I will be happy if they announce crypto currency as a part of digital money or cashless society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korkyqq

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

I think that all around the world, the use of so called, digital money is increasing by the minute. All the e-commerce website show that. Only the undeveloped countries still have a lot of its trading made in cash. This countries are located in the Balkans, Africa and some poor Asian regions.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

With the existence of digital money does facilitate us in making purchases or transactions of any kind. However, most of the use of digital money will replace paper money and will make it difficult for some areas or places that do not serve digital money usage transactions in a less developed country.

I think somehow, there are people who became way basic pay as they are used. or possible, the people that have not been introduced a new payment method. we can wait a few more years and the world will be the public without cash. money digital now used in all parts of the world. this is very comfortable in the sense that you don't need to bring a bag of money just to purchase goods very expensive. only swipe or scan only, has been paid. new era we needed to have a new innovations to progress and for that to be a mixture of the world of high-Tech at this time. our world forward, as well as the application and products.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Online payment made the world easier.Now we no need to go to stop to purchase,we can get from the home.
This is possible by the acceptance of online transcations. Now bitcoin is accepted as a one of the payment.People are now earning money from the Internet now

Good point of view, but digital money never = cashless society. Digital money has greatly evolved. It is real to buy some product into the internet using bitcoin or another crypto.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

What distinguishes is the bitcoin or crypto no country is willing to be responsible for the rise and fall of the price of crypto. crypto is considered very risky for use in transactions.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

Good point of view, but digital money never = cashless society. Digital money has greatly evolved. It is real to buy some product into the internet using bitcoin or another crypto.

Bitcoin has achieved its goal of decentralization and peer to peer payments.
Kamote29

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

To make cashless society is no easy, only educated people can understand this digital currency. We are not only talking here the developed countries. In our country is also common by using debit or credit card but my country not cashless, here use cash also. But here people are not to be educated ,cause my Government banned digital currency.
tepakpak

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

What distinguishes is the bitcoin or crypto no country is willing to be responsible for the rise and fall of the price of crypto. crypto is considered very risky for use in transactions.
How can you think so .. to use in terms of transactions I think is not a problem and not at risk .. precisely with crypto everything can be done easily and safely.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

There will be no such thing as a cashless society in terms of 10-30 years in my oppinion, the world is not ready for such a thing, if one way or another we have a cashless society the cash will not fade away since there are some nasty people with power on this planet which will not allow this to happen, if we step over the governments and banks and if we make them bankrupt we have a chance for a cashless society (if you mean cryptocurrencies by that) but it wont happen easy and will take alot of fighting and all the worst things on this planet, altough we will never have a cashless world I think it is possible that digital money will work with paper money at the same time.

Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Most of my embezzlement I make a card, I'm used to paying only to her, when you can already not pay in cash.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

What digital currency does is that it helps to eliminate cash in the society but no matter how hard it tries, it cannot completely eradicate the use of cash.
This is especially true in countries where there is a high percentage of illiteracy among the citizens. Most of the citizens cannot even operate the computer not to talk of making transactions on it. Other countries with fair percentage of literacy do not have access to the Internet which makes impossible for digital money to be earned and digital transactions to be made.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Mostly countries that are progreessive will be the first , to aquire and use this digital currency ,if this countries are accepting cryptos and became legit , then the people who are holders of bitcoin can simpley used their coin in payments of good and services, especiallyvto the highly urbanized cities , then their is no need to bring cash fiat money , we transact to digital process, so this could be called a cashless society by tbe used of bitcoin and cryptocurrency

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous
First77 (OP)

Merit: 32

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

The Pentium Pro also had two separate chips inside so this doubled the amount of solid gold wire bonding that is usually found in a single chip CPU. Gold refining yields of the Pentium Pro have been reported to be as high as around one gram per CPU.

www.chipsetc.com/gold-value-in-computer-chips.html

1 gram gold = $40   Wink
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

If digital money is put into circulation, replacing cash may be difficult, as using electronic money is often difficult for some people, and they are always afraid of the high risk. Not to mention the cost of government to meet the consumer demand of the people.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I travel quite often and I want to tell you that I have met many European countries that use more non-cash payment than cash. When I paid in cash, the sellers looked at me very surprised. Sometimes they couldn't even give me a change because they didn't have any change cash. They asked, and you don't have a map. On the one hand it is a good market trend, but on the other hand it can be a problem for cash.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Cashless policy is being advocated globally,Bitcoin and other altcoins are the real answer to the policy, overtime digital currency will take over the world and spending fiat will be for individual in developing areas.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 11:12:34 PM by Noctis Connor

I travel quite often and I want to tell you that I have met many European countries that use more non-cash payment than cash. When I paid in cash, the sellers looked at me very surprised. Sometimes they couldn't even give me a change because they didn't have any change cash. They asked, and you don't have a map. On the one hand it is a good market trend, but on the other hand it can be a problem for cash.

Yes, some countries especially when you travel in other nations, some of them are not accepting cash or it is rare for them to receive that, they usually used digital money to buy their basic needs and its like a cashless society, If the world accept this kind of method, It will be easier for us and for all the people o pay their bills by means of digital money without any cash out.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

I highly agree that the digital money means that the society will be cashless because digital money will make the physical money disappear because digital money will not have an inflation because there will be no printing the government will just make more supply if the supply is already lacking and they can decrease the supply in order to stop inflation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

I think it is a good thing that there are some countries who are accepting digital currency , it is much easier than bringing cash when you travel from other nations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: