Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you running any masternodes?  (Read 2594 times)
cod3gen

Activity: 311
Merit: 69

PowerMining.pw

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Have around 15 MNs.

Xuma and Dinero are very promissing.

https://www.powermining.pw ⮚ Hit us with your power while mining for over 30 listed coinz in various algorithms! Get in touch on Discord: https://discord.gg/qSV6b9d
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

most masternodes are a scam so be careful when thinking about getting one. I currently have a galactrum and infinex one and believe both projects will shine over the next 12 months

I agree. The only legit ones that can earn more than. Vps monthly cost is. Dash , pivx, zcoin, Zen. These are reputable and proven out with active development team and price performance.

Yes the newer ones are cheaper and can have the potential to grow but most of them over promise and under deliver and cost more to host vps than what they can earn you. Make sure you do deep dive research on these cheaper ones
bdbabiak77

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

I have many. While the masternod site says 2200% or whatever, say 1-2% a day, the coin, even before the bear market, goes down 5% or more per day. It's very similary to mining reall, stuff shows up 1/week or so when you check. If you are very lucky and skilled, you will barely recover your ROI.
lunobird

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

I have many. While the masternod site says 2200% or whatever, say 1-2% a day, the coin, even before the bear market, goes down 5% or more per day. It's very similary to mining reall, stuff shows up 1/week or so when you check. If you are very lucky and skilled, you will barely recover your ROI.

You only need one good masternode.  Look at Dash,  Brings in 7 Dash coin per month. thats over 2k.

For masternodes is quality not quantity.

just get 1 good one that you can afford,
 Does you no good to get 100 chain coin masternodes for $120 each Smiley

SelectProduce

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

most masternodes are a scam so be careful when thinking about getting one.

Make sure you do deep dive research on these cheaper ones

I read the "do your own research", "do deep dive research" all the time without almost no actual advice about how to do so.

I would relay appreciate an advice about how do you research a coin ( especially a new one). What do you look in a master node coin, or do you start by looking for negative attributes ( and if so what are they)? 
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Hello friends,

I am curious if you are running any masternodes? If you are, which coins are they for?

I am running a Denarius (DNR) Masternode right now.  Great low cap coin.  They just went live a couple weeks ago and so far I am happy.

Next Masternode will be Castle Airdrop Platform (CSTL). Holding coins gets you airdropped coins from projects that use their service.

I *hope* Platinum Bar (XPTX) gets masternodes.  Another low cap gem but the dev is keeping his cards close.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

This was always a huge scam. Well too many scammers here spreading the word hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
lunobird

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

Keep an eye out for your favorite masternode. Prices are dropping so good chance to get your favorite Masternode coin
 This can be a great hedge from mining or supplement your mining.

Anybody else got good advice for a masternode coin that's not a shitcoin?
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Did you find a masternode that earns you 1EUR monthly or did you find a VPS that costs 1EUR/month? Cheesy and if its not a secret, could you please share the info Cheesy There are also other people who would like to get access to it Cheesy

Your earnings depends on initial investment, of course. Digifel is one of many similar coins, but survived it's dumping period and is now cruising with value/interest rates of 50-150 satoshi and 1200-1800%. 1EUR/month per VPS/masternode You can buy at https://www.arubacloud.com/. Beware that You have to pay for each "VPS creation". So, if You delete VPS and create new You have to pay again.

murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Did you find a masternode that earns you 1EUR monthly or did you find a VPS that costs 1EUR/month? Cheesy and if its not a secret, could you please share the info Cheesy There are also other people who would like to get access to it Cheesy

Your earnings depends on initial investment, of course. Digifel is one of many similar coins, but survived it's dumping period and is now cruising with value/interest rates of 50-150 satoshi and 1200-1800%. 1EUR/month per VPS/masternode You can buy at https://www.arubacloud.com/. Beware that You have to pay for each "VPS creation". So, if You delete VPS and create new You have to pay again.

Chup, thank you very much for the information! I am going to set some MNs really soon and I wanted to know which provider would be the best, because AWS seems like a very expensive option for the moment Cheesy I do not plan on deleting my VPSses, because the MNs I will invest in, are going to be really long term.
chup

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Chup, thank you very much for the information! I am going to set some MNs really soon and I wanted to know which provider would be the best, because AWS seems like a very expensive option for the moment Cheesy I do not plan on deleting my VPSses, because the MNs I will invest in, are going to be really long term.

You can stop, power-off, power-on, start, deinstall wallets, install different wallets, etc. Just don't delete virtual machine and create new one and You're good to go with 1EUR/month.  Wink

Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

ALQO for the win IMHO! www.alqo.org and the link to the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343884.0 This is a real gem in hiding and at the current market extremely cheap to get in.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
chup

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

ALQO for the win IMHO! www.alqo.org and the link to the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343884.0 This is a real gem in hiding and at the current market extremely cheap to get in.

$20,000 for Alqo masternode collateral is far from cheap to enter risky mn world.
For example, making Digifel masternode one shold set and forget less than $10  Roll Eyes

I know, I know,... to win big one should risk big. But not me...

Broesel

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

$20,000 for Alqo masternode collateral is far from cheap to enter risky mn world.
For example, making Digifel masternode one shold set and forget less than $10  Roll Eyes

I know, I know,... to win big one should risk big. But not me...

Collateral for an ALQO mn is far from 20K $. ATM it is at $2,498.83 / 0.37030 BTC https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLQ/. If you substract the 0 you are fine  Wink
Of course it is not a 20 or 200$ MN, but you get what you pay for, right. My advise is to really look at the stuff you invest in, especially for mns, since they should be long term investments.

Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

Yes for BiblePay!

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.0026 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

I was also thinking about masternodes, but i concluded that they are risky. So i just invest in coins...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

The cool thing about masternodes is that even if you don't mine a full masternode you can still take what you mined and find a share to join up with and then get passive coin income that way.  Even if it's a percentage of a full masternode it's still better than just letting your coins sit and do nothing.

One of my favorite masternode coins is from Brazil.  They have:

1. A very professional development team active in producing wallets on various platforms
2. Smart algorithm choice: Lyra2Z.  Not nicehashable
3. They support their own masternode share service for the lowest fee I've seen of any share service:  2%

So that's my advice, get into CRS.

And hey... their Signature Campaign is live!!! So check it out.  300,000 CRS up for grabs!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
dreebug

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

POLIS, Xuma are a couple of good ones I hold.
Broesel

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

Has anyone some advise for some really cheap mn coins, that are promising? I'm talking about the range of 100 - 300$ mn worth. It makes no sense to me to invest in a project, that has no potential IMHO. So any advise for some PROMISING mn projects would be greatly appreciated.

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Syscoin will have Masternodes at the end of the month.

www.syscoin.org

and a calculator: www.sysnode.info
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: