Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you running any masternodes?  (Read 2594 times)
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Most masternode coins are scams, seems to be still a fad but assume it will go away or at least slow down after too many people get burned. 

There's some solid masternode projects out there right now. A lot of people have said exactly what you just said about crypto as a whole.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

I will (probably) be trying out a GBX Masternode.

I have enough coins -- still looking into all the details.

I think that's a great choice. If you need help setting it up, come check out Setup Masternodes! They'll guide you step-by-step through the entire process.

Main Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196888.0
Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes

I was able to get it up and running without any issues.

Setup was a bit of a PITA... but hopefully it pays off =)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

Anyone with experience with shared masternodes? And if services like this are actually legit?

I'm looking to run some OPCX and/or COLX masternodes. With all the new enhancemennts and upgrades these coins have, along with their well-plannned roadmap, they seem to be extremely profitable as of late.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

Anyone with experience with shared masternodes? And if services like this are actually legit?

I'm looking to run some OPCX and/or COLX masternodes. With all the new enhancemennts and upgrades these coins have, along with their well-plannned roadmap, they seem to be extremely profitable as of late.

www.mynode.rocks is a shared masternode service that we have been using for a couple of months now. They haven't stolen any coins and we have been able to make withdrawals whenever we wanted to so far. They would be worth checking out.
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Yes they are legit (at least the trusted ones). I know of two that are ok for sure. One is run by a GIN coin representative. A highly professional guy. Have some shares there myself. The other I can vouch for is run by some russian guy I think. Also a lot of nodes and a lot of customers.

Won't promote here but if you wan't to know more give me a PM. Btw I am in no way connected to any of them, just a user.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

Please be careful with masternode pools. They can take your coins at any time they wish.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
5BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

I just started a few weeks ago with MN coins (been a trader for years, miner for months). Wanted something cheap to learn the ropes with so get an EBS masternode setup and running.  Took me a solid day or two to learn the ropes but once it was working I was addicted Smiley

Now I have 6 EBS masternodes and I’ve got enough to setup 2 more tomorrow.

Yes it’s a scam coin that won’t go anywhere. Yes I am fully aware the money I put into this is doubtful to ever return. But at $24/MN right now and a roughly 10 day ROI, it kinda feels like playing the penny slots!
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

I am part in telegram group about masternodes but i dont have no one.
There is peoples mine new coins with huge rig powers for creating masternode in the future.
I dont have this kind of power yet

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Please be careful with masternode pools. They can take your coins at any time they wish.

I could say the same with any other crypto exchange though. I believe the node sharing services mentioned above have a reputable enough history to be trusted.

Yes it’s a scam coin that won’t go anywhere. Yes I am fully aware the money I put into this is doubtful to ever return. But at $24/MN right now and a roughly 10 day ROI, it kinda feels like playing the penny slots!

It's good that you actually understand the risks involved with your investment. I am all for hoping that you are able to sell before the price tanks and crashes to 0. The 10-day ROI is pretty good too compared to other MN coins out there. Hope you update us all with the result. Good luck!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

I just started a few weeks ago with MN coins (been a trader for years, miner for months). Wanted something cheap to learn the ropes with so get an EBS masternode setup and running.  Took me a solid day or two to learn the ropes but once it was working I was addicted Smiley

You always have to ask yourself to whom you are going to sell the coins. There is no buying power for that coin on Graviex Smiley ROI is useless if you can't convert it to BTC or FIAT.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

Hello friends,

I am curious if you are running any masternodes? If you are, which coins are they for?

Thank you for participating!

Crypto Dragons:
https://t.me/setupmasternodes
http://www.setupmasternodes.com

Nope. Will only do so once I find a coin I believe in and get in early enough. Most masternodes out there seem scamy so I stay away.

Which one's are you looking at right now?

Right now I am looking at and considering Loki. It is still 6 months away from masternodes yet though.
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I just started a few weeks ago with MN coins (been a trader for years, miner for months). Wanted something cheap to learn the ropes with so get an EBS masternode setup and running.  Took me a solid day or two to learn the ropes but once it was working I was addicted Smiley

You always have to ask yourself to whom you are going to sell the coins. There is no buying power for that coin on Graviex Smiley ROI is useless if you can't convert it to BTC or FIAT.

Yes exactly. People need to do their research.

Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

I been doing some research on masternodes lately and apart from the obvious ones(DASH, PIVX) these 2 stood out to me.

FantasyGold- working product in the fantasy sports industry, also hosting a DragonBall FighterZ esports contest in Las Vegas with future Esport tournaments. The development team seem very active in their Discord channel to any question ask. It also had a low total supply, the daily volume did seem a bit low the day I looked. They have been going for a while but had recently done a rebrand swap from DFScoin to FGC for the masternode. The ROI looked good to me. https://masternodes.online/currencies/FGC/

Rebellious- Very large community that are changing from Token to their own blockchain. This article off their website probably will explain it better then I can https://www.rebellious.io/masternodes/
Their was no ICO for this one, they gave the community free tokens in the hope the community will drive the token. It has also been around for a while now and has grown in leaps and bounds. High volume on Bit-z exchange.
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

I been doing some research on masternodes lately and apart from the obvious ones(DASH, PIVX) these 2 stood out to me.

FantasyGold- working product in the fantasy sports industry, also hosting a DragonBall FighterZ esports contest in Las Vegas with future Esport tournaments. The development team seem very active in their Discord channel to any question ask. It also had a low total supply, the daily volume did seem a bit low the day I looked. They have been going for a while but had recently done a rebrand swap from DFScoin to FGC for the masternode. The ROI looked good to me. https://masternodes.online/currencies/FGC/

Rebellious- Very large community that are changing from Token to their own blockchain. This article off their website probably will explain it better then I can https://www.rebellious.io/masternodes/
Their was no ICO for this one, they gave the community free tokens in the hope the community will drive the token. It has also been around for a while now and has grown in leaps and bounds. High volume on Bit-z exchange.

Awesome man!

5BTC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

It's good that you actually understand the risks involved with your investment. I am all for hoping that you are able to sell before the price tanks and crashes to 0. The 10-day ROI is pretty good too compared to other MN coins out there. Hope you update us all with the result. Good luck!

Just spun up 3 more EBS masternodes for the heck of it Smiley Wanted to practice creating a snapshot of an almost ready to go node on Vultr and then see if I could turn it into a running MN in under 5 minutes. I have actually been able to sell a few coins on graviex lately, almost no volume though. The vultr servers only cost $5/month to run so I can easily cover my costs with a just a few tiny sells on the exchange. I'm not losing money and I'm learning a ton about linux and masternodes

I've really enjoyed setting these up and running them so I've been now doing research into other MN coins, hoping to find something worth putting money into. Man, so many scams! It's crazy! Now that I've actually gone into the depths with this clear scam coin (EBS) its so easy to spot the other ones. I'm pretty sure I can even tell when the devs who made EBS are just spinning up some other crappo MN coin, its pretty sad
5BTC
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

I am currently running 10 of 35 total masternodes, which is hilarious to think that I'm "securing" almost 30% of the network Smiley

http://explorer.elbruscoin.com/masternodes

Out of total supply of 1.1million coins I now have 100,000. I own almost 10% of the coin supply! I'm a whale now Wink

It's too late to be a BTC whale, but not too late to be a shitcoin whale!
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I am currently running 10 of 35 total masternodes, which is hilarious to think that I'm "securing" almost 30% of the network Smiley

http://explorer.elbruscoin.com/masternodes

Out of total supply of 1.1million coins I now have 100,000. I own almost 10% of the coin supply! I'm a whale now Wink

It's too late to be a BTC whale, but not too late to be a shitcoin whale!

That's pretty incredible!

cryptouri
Copper Member

Activity: 84

xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

DON'T SELL YOUR COINS CHEAP BECAUSE THE PRICE WILL DROP ! I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM !

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

www.mynode.rocks is a shared masternode service that we have been using for a couple of months now. They haven't stolen any coins and we have been able to make withdrawals whenever we wanted to so far. They would be worth checking out.

Only problem with pools is that you have to completely trust them to not steal your coins. Even if they have a good reputation at first, you still have to take the risk that they could take your coins.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

I started running a masternode on my GPU mining rig a few days back just to learn and have fun doing it (and of course because of the possibly to make a small profit).

I started an OPCX masternode which seems to give high staking rewards. I understand it's a risky investment but everything seems to work fine. I am getting staking rewards consistently and it seems to be giving me a decent income simply by holding coins. I guess masternodes can be really good and profitable esp. if you have a real solid coin. With risky shitcoins i guess it's all about cashing out in time before the price crashes.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: