Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading VS ICOs?  (Read 927 times)
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

It is not different may be. I think ICO and day trading are the same, you can earn a lot or lose everything. Both of them need different skills thought so if you are good at doing research online then ICO is better for you while day trading requires TA skill.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

The possibility of making a lot of money in one day, via day trading, is alluring to most.  However, if you're working a full-time job (or two) how can you spend time watching the market to know when to buy and sell?  I'm in a few other groups and people are often promoting ICOs as the way to go.  They definitely require less monitoring.  What do y'all think?
Day trading is a way to quickly earn and leave. The concept of Ico is somewhat different and based on the patient's expectation of an increase in the price of tokens. In terms of time, Ico is better, and the risk is almost the same everywhere.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pimprocirluls

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

Did you miss out on the beginnings of Bitcoin?  Marinecoín is creating a similar ico model for maximizing the future profit potential of their new coin, .MTC..  They are using artificial intelligence to set up a self sustaining cryptocurrency.  The blockchain design incorporates a fair distribution system which is DEV-less and without miners.  They have chosen to distribute their coins in 20,000 .MTC. chunks for posting a message like this one.  Talk about easy.  Time is the great equalizer in their model.  There is a 24 hour time limit for each 20,000 .MTC. collected.  This ensures everyone has a fair shot at accumulating many of these.  Artificial intelligence providing -value-
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

It depends, because day trading is more risky than ico projects but can faster give you profit.

ICO's projects could be better but it is very hard to find good project
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

ICOs need to be investigated a lot. The winner is very big, but it keeps waiting. It's easier to trade every day and get instant earnings.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

I don't agree with the OP that ICOs require less monitoring.
The information in the charts (day trading) is in front of everyones eyes.
ICO research requires much more deeper research and various skill sets.
While in day trading, you just load a few indicators and you are ready to go.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

You said many people earn a lot of money from trading in one day ha ha ha this is very interesting.The easier you say is not that easy i think because regularly daily profit from trade is very difficult.Trade is more risky i think.On the other thing ICO investing is not bad but firstly needed a lot of research regarding this ICO who interested to invest.But be careful from scam ICO.
For experience people, day trade is not that difficult mate because with experience we can learn our mistake.
Day trade is also can be good income source but never calculate everything by daily. Though we do day trade but we can calculate it by monthly.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

if you have enough time to predict the markets by watching a charts everyday, its okay to become a day trading in cryptocurrency
but, if you don't have enoough time, just buy a crypto for long term
about ICO, you need to know everything about the project before investing, because invest in ICO is risky, except, you can choose the right one

Duallimit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

Same as previous commentators, i think its good to do both. And investitions in prospective projects and daily trading. What about risks, i think they always will exist, even if you will keep money under your bed.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

Invest and day trading is good choice to do that. invest and trading is the opportunity to get a lot of profit
in the crypto world.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Here most of people are either favoring for Day trading or ICOs but I believe before analyzing anything you should analyze your knowledge and think in which sector you can perform better. Both have their advantages and disadvantages and its totally everyone's personal experience. Some might make more money in Day trading and some in ICO. If you have the ability to find a gem out of trash then you can go with ICO but if you can't I can suggest day trading but that is also very difficult and hard to manage instead you can go for long term hold which have more possibility of providing you better returns. 
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Both are very risky because Investing in ICO we don't know how the team will take the project and with day trading there is risk involved because you need to react to the market on right time otherwise, you will end up in loos. In my experience we have to manage them correctly in order to be safe otherwise, both of them are very risky for investment.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

The possibility of making a lot of money in one day, via day trading, is alluring to most.  However, if you're working a full-time job (or two) how can you spend time watching the market to know when to buy and sell?  I'm in a few other groups and people are often promoting ICOs as the way to go.  They definitely require less monitoring.  What do y'all think?

While ICOs can supposedly net you more profit with less effort, the risk is also exponentially higher. The thing is, trading itself is already risky, add ICO investing to that and you've got the perfect strategy for making your money 0.00.

Be ready to accept that you have lost everything you invested if you ask me.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

good daily trading or investing in the ICO has the same risk. lucky if trade but long term can minimize the risk. but the ICO is very prone to be a scam and this is now much vigilance and more investors.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

I would prefer by investing in ICO with less effort unlike daily trading that you need to monitor it by time to time. Investing makes you a good profit but giving you a heart attack when dumping on their first exchange listing. Day trading also gives you a good profit but you have to be patient same as investing.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

I think ICO investment is the best but the challenge here is that it is becoming difficult to find good ICOs to invest into because the good projects are now selling out in private sale and pre-sale before the ICO. Day trading is a decent way to make some profit but IMO ICO investing is better than traders
In my opinion, why will you go at the risk when day trading is surely? I believe that investing in ICO is much profitable specially, if you find a good ICO with promising project and team. But, why will you lend your capital if day trading if profitable also. In picking a wise investment, I will always put my money in a thing that I know I can gain and I know there is a little amount of risk that I will put on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: