Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY  (Read 3719 times)
Cryptomanya1990

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

if the developers say that in the first half of June there will be access to the stock exchanges, which ones? I'm on binance and yoibit
If there is a way out then I would like to buy the product in advance, since after the release of the price, I think the ghost is higher, could the developers like to contribute to this
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qua

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

You want to get tokens in advance, we also want
maxmoneyferm

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

We will wait for news from the developers. Maybe Cryptopia will be added
abc81xyz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

While our team is working, we have a whole department engaged in the analysis of adding the AREAL token to exchanges
Cryptomanya1990

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

While our team is working, we have a whole department engaged in the analysis of adding the AREAL token to exchanges

can you say to what approximately? suddenly my list with yours does not converge (
zgx348

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

I would buy this coin on yobit, but going to binance would be good news
zgx348

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

I looked Yobit already on the 7th place of trading volume. Maybe the listing on it not be so bad, so I'm waiting...

yobit is good for its investment box, you can earn good money there, people understand it and go there to trade. This promising site, but the volumes there are not large
CryptoFlame

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Why buy yourself towards the top, what's the fun in buying your way to the top of a game, whole point of gaming is to farm, grind and make your way towards the top and most games give you the platform to do just that

Some people just want to be the first and it's not matter how they'll do it. Some of them just haven't enough time to farm & grind to become a top player (it may take too much time) & they want a strong character here and right now. Some of them are spoilt kids of rich parents. No matter what the reasons are. But without a doubt, this service will be in demand.
MSh5737

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

"Time is the most precios thing in life" and I like your idea. Wish you the best of luck!
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

I looked Yobit already on the 7th place of trading volume. Maybe the listing on it not be so bad, so I'm waiting...
Are you joking? Yobit in the 7th place? This scam exchange is on the 41st place in the rating of the website coinmarketcap.com. And even this is very high rating for this exchange, there are a lot of false trading volume.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Are you joking? Yobit in the 7th place? This scam exchange is on the 41st place in the rating of the website coinmarketcap.com. And even this is very high rating for this exchange, there are a lot of false trading volume.
But you can not disagree that he has his own audience. And the exchange is working and will work. She has a useful audience. By the way, they wrote above that they plan on several exchanges.
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

But you can not disagree that he has his own audience. And the exchange is working and will work. She has a useful audience. By the way, they wrote above that they plan on several exchanges.
Yes, I agree that you need to add to different stock exchanges. The project will need a broad audience.
Qua

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Yes, I agree that you need to add to different stock exchanges. The project will need a broad audience.
Already want to buy this token
abc81xyz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

The white paper Areal was added to the first post on the bitcointalk forum.
Link to white paper: http://wp.arealcoin.org/   
Wait for good news in the first half of June.

maxmoneyferm

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

Good news. Went to read
AlexDevICO

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

Excellent! Great news - WP added! Now you can study the project in more detail.
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Excellent news I look at you. So soon the site will work. Fine paper, so I did the right thing to keep track of you.
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Excellent news I look at you. So soon the site will work. Fine paper, so I did the right thing to keep track of you.
Site and the project was not enough. A good white book and a development team. I think many game developers will be interested in this product.
zgx348

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

this is great news. Have you decided to do the listing only on ebits? I would like your coin to be traded on many exchanges.
zgx348

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

yobit is not as bad as you think. You can make good money on it, but it's a small exchange and it needs to be understood. There is a wonderful investbox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: