Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13244 times)
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

🚀 eMarketChain started a new campaign.🚀 Learn how to get 12000 EMAC tokens for free at https://emarketchain.co/eMarketchain_Campaign.pdf

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

🚀 eMarketChain started a new campaign.🚀 Learn how to get 12000 EMAC tokens for free at https://emarketchain.co/eMarketchain_Campaign.pdf
This free token equivalent to 1eth in ico price is a +bonus dedicted only to investors because no one will offer 100$ if he can simply earn it to himself.
This campaign can't enlarge the number of your community.
However, those tokens can be otherwise rewarded to community; better to start a bounty campaign and let the world know about you.
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

please tell me when will the ICO start and will there be a bounty program for this project?Huh

Hello zossia,

Our pre-sale has already started and will continue until 29th April. Our main sale starts on 29th April and will finish on 29th May 2018.
You can check our bounty campaign and participate here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276952.0

well, see you on 29th April, I will participate in your bounty program. Good luck with the project,it seems worthy to me!!!
AlphairyA

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I like the idea of applying blockchain tech to the ecommerce sector... it's clearly a match made in heaven. But what is the real value created here that couldn't be handled by an existing token? Does your platform really need this token? Are you offering more than a discount to purchasers? Why will your token continue to retain or gain value? Thx
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

please tell me when will the ICO start and will there be a bounty program for this project?Huh

Hello zossia,

Our pre-sale has already started and will continue until 29th April. Our main sale starts on 29th April and will finish on 29th May 2018.
You can check our bounty campaign and participate here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276952.0

well, see you on 29th April, I will participate in your bounty program. Good luck with the project,it seems worthy to me!!!

it's good if you participate in the bounty program because it would be great for this project to get a lot of support. hope the presale got a satisfactory result to help the development of this project

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Hello zossia,

Ok, thank you, i am looking forward to join the ICO and the bounty campaign. Nice project, good idea!

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

This might be a good step into the right direction to reach a critical mass of followers and make this popular among investors. Looking forward to the effects of this campaign!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

this project develops the project with some promotional items with a link campaign for someone to be a participant and get the coins after ICO is done, hopefully with this sale the coin will reach the target hardcap quickly
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

I like the idea of applying blockchain tech to the ecommerce sector... it's clearly a match made in heaven. But what is the real value created here that couldn't be handled by an existing token? Does your platform really need this token? Are you offering more than a discount to purchasers? Why will your token continue to retain or gain value? Thx

Hello AlphiryA,

Thank you for your attention. EMAC will be used in every purchase from the eMarketChain marketplace, regardless if it is done in fiat payment or EMAC. In case the buyer chooses to use fiat for purchasing, our exchange algorithm will convert it into EMAC internally and send it to the smart contract. The EMAC Token will be then halted for a certain period, before being sent to the reseller/business. The duration of this halt depends on the account and rating of the reseller/business.
This is very important for the EMAC value. That means that in any certain moment there could be EMAC tokens in end-customers, merchants, exchanges or other roles with business connected to EMAC, but also a great amount will be “stocked” in smart contracts for the refund period. Higher adoption of eMarketChain.co means more purchases each day and more EMAC tokens locked in smart contracts. Having in mind that all EMACs will be created on the token sale event and no further tokens will be created ever again, that can only mean that supply will get shorter with the locked tokens. Our opinion is that such difference in supply and demand can only drive the price of EMAC up.
The main thing that we are offering is 15% cheaper goods (thanks to the blockchain technology) on our e-commerce platform.

For more information please check our article at medium:
https://medium.com/@emarketchain/emac-token-economy-and-its-core-value-9fe67bc8284

krauseberd

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Hello AlphiryA,

Thank you for your attention. EMAC will be used in every purchase from the eMarketChain marketplace, regardless if it is done in fiat payment or EMAC. In case the buyer chooses to use fiat for purchasing, our exchange algorithm will convert it into EMAC internally and send it to the smart contract. The EMAC Token will be then halted for a certain period, before being sent to the reseller/business. The duration of this halt depends on the account and rating of the reseller/business.
This is very important for the EMAC value. That means that in any certain moment there could be EMAC tokens in end-customers, merchants, exchanges or other roles with business connected to EMAC, but also a great amount will be “stocked” in smart contracts for the refund period. Higher adoption of eMarketChain.co means more purchases each day and more EMAC tokens locked in smart contracts. Having in mind that all EMACs will be created on the token sale event and no further tokens will be created ever again, that can only mean that supply will get shorter with the locked tokens. Our opinion is that such difference in supply and demand can only drive the price of EMAC up.
The main thing that we are offering is 15% cheaper goods (thanks to the blockchain technology) on our e-commerce platform.

https://medium.com/@emarketchain/emac-token-economy-and-its-core-value-9fe67bc8284

Do you plan to add also some more popular cryptos on the platform?
Riin

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Project seems very promising in terms of long term profit. I hope that my investment be at least x10 Smiley
krauseberd

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Project seems very promising in terms of long term profit. I hope that my investment be at least x10 Smiley

It might be x10 if you go on posting this phrase every 10-15 min. Grin
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Hello AlphiryA,

Do you plan to add also some more popular cryptos on the platform?

Hello krauseberd,
For now, we will allow payments with ETH and BTC. If we see that there is a demand for others, we will consider it.

byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Good afternoon. I completely do not understand the concept of this project and what it's all about. What's the point of it? There are lots of similar platforms on the market already. Unfortunately, I did not see anything new here.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Good afternoon. I completely do not understand the concept of this project and what it's all about. What's the point of it? There are lots of similar platforms on the market already. Unfortunately, I did not see anything new here.

Hello byteberry,

You are right about that there are already working solutions, but they all are payment methods which didn't resolve the main issue with the hidden taxes to the already working platforms. The world of e-commerce needs another platform with an entirely changed business model with no bank fees and no hidden commisions.
Just as a reference, Amazon takes around 14% commision. 1-3% is going to the bank and the other 1-13% are going directly into the pocket of the online stores ( in our case Amazon ). This is how works their business model and the main way they earn money.
You can read more about the hidden commision of the existing platforms and also is good to check our business model in our whitepaper at https://emarketchain.co/whitepaper.pdf

Riin

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

It might be x10 if you go on posting this phrase every 10-15 min. Grin
Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean.
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Bounty the company has a project and it has already started its work, many users have already joined the bounty. Bounty awards are good, your revenue tokens depend on your efforts.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

as i read the information above the project covers a very serious social stratum, a layer of interaction between job seekers and employers,hope to invest it a little in here  Smiley
cipluk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

good project. this project is an e commerce market that can buy and sell products with low cost. hopefully this sales project increases
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 05:21:06 AM by eMarketChain.co

I really liked the design on your website, so the idea itself is also very like it. Major sales will begin on April 29, do you strictly follow the road map?

Hello Saker42,

and thank you for your good evaluation. Yes, everything is going smoothly and we strictly follow our roadmap. It seems we will not have any delay in delivering what we have promised. But even if we encounter problems that may delay the release of our platform, then it will be announced on our social media channels.
We are planning our first update of the platform to be on Q3 September 2018, it will include a working checkout process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: