Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13246 times)
mcfaddenjason

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.
honguyenphuongdieu

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:49:34 AM

Where can I learn more about the team and their previous experience? what is your soft cap and hard cap?
BunyipPouch

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

a rather interesting approach, the main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the project

Yeah they must go on with the project development if they want strong investors to come  Grin
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

What kind of licence do you have?

Hello Logain,

Could you be more specific, because the license that we have are a lot and most of them are related to the company registration and the regulations in our country?

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Nice concept in this project and I like it,  blockchain-powered e-commerce marketplace, where u can buy and sell products without paying any commissions to middlemen. I see this time Pre-Sale has reached 90,813,668.526 EMAC ( 20% ), has sales reached softcap?

Hello enlightened,

Not, yet our softcap is around 180,000,000 EMAC (18,000ETH) which is doubled of what we have reached now. We are looking for big investors at the moment who can help us to reach the target and to continue developing the project.

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.

Hello mcfaddenjason,

If you want to understand the problem that we are trying to solve and the future of our platform, please read the article that our CEO wrote:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Where can I learn more about the team and their previous experience? what is your soft cap and hard cap?

Hello honguyenphuongdieu,
Our softcap is 18,000 ETH and the hardcap is 32,000 ETH.
We have a strong team with a lot of knowledge about the e-commerce industry. Our co-founders Martin Shoilev and Alexander Petsoranski have been working in the industry more than 5 years and work as a team for 2 years. Martin used to work with almost all possible e-commerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Magento Enterprise, Hybris. And his clients was one of the biggest retailers in the world with more than 2 billion yearly revenue. Alexander used to be a PM for a very large e-commerce store, working mostly as a contractor and also managing teams of 5 to 10 people. The other people from the team have a lot of experience in building websites, landing pages, and everything digital.

You can find more information about our team at https://emarketchain.co/#our-team

Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Hello Logain,

Could you be more specific, because the license that we have are a lot and most of them are related to the company registration and the regulations in our country?

I mean a license to carry out the activities of the company, can you specify its details?
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

we do not know how you work and earn money from this project, I understand you do not take a commission, what is right like that, or I misunderstand, give me the explanation. thank you
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

coin sales information is very clear by doing presale first and then do ICO with a predetermined time schedule, I also see the price of coins when ICO is different, is there any softcap on this project?
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

What is the current bonus an dthe minimum anmount for investment in your ICO?
lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

I watched your video. I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

I see your goal is good
but your white paper does not give a satisfactory explanation to me, I hope you give me a brief explanation so that I can more easily understand this project.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

And how much did you collect so far during your pre-sale? Is it safe to say that you will reach the soft cap of 18,000 ETH?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bros_3

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

You are having a nice idea . Just work hard on it , will get succeed soon.
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

Hello Logain,

I mean a license to carry out the activities of the company, can you specify its details?

Hello Logain,

Our company is based and registered in Bulgaria, and in the territory of this state, we must take into account our activity. We are currently waiting for a state to give us a company registration number so that we can start trading.

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

we do not know how you work and earn money from this project, I understand you do not take a commission, what is right like that, or I misunderstand, give me the explanation. thank you

Hello kalstarzz,

this article could be very helpful to understand our platform and our business model. Also our CEO shares his thoughts there about the future of our marketplace and how to token price will grow:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

Let me give you an example:
Amazon has 14% commision. 1–3% are spent on bank taxes(depending on the bank you are using). The other 11–13% go into the pocket of the online stores like Amazon.
eMarketChain will remove these unfair taxes.

For more described information please follow the link above.

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

coin sales information is very clear by doing presale first and then do ICO with a predetermined time schedule, I also see the price of coins when ICO is different, is there any softcap on this project?

Hello asweetgirl321,
the softcap is 18,000ETH

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

What is the current bonus an dthe minimum anmount for investment in your ICO?

Hello alexandermr091,
we do not have a minimum amount for investment in our ICO.

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I see your goal is good
but your white paper does not give a satisfactory explanation to me, I hope you give me a brief explanation so that I can more easily understand this project.

Hello kalstarzz,

please follow our previous answer to you Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: