Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13243 times)
lennon684

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

Good idea for real sector, I hope you will get a great success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

i read the whitepaper and didn't understand anything( can u write more understandable
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

Just trying understand - you are offering a 0% fee platform for selling goods which will be supported by an additional subscription based service. 

First I am assuming the subscriptions will happen through the smart contract making things trustless and transparent.   

Second I am assuming the customers will still pay gas fees. 

Third the utility you are offering is in the marketplace people will use when using your token?

Hello aquantivis86,

Everything that you mention is correct. The subscription-based model it's for the merchants and will happen to throw smart contracts. Smart contracts will be used also in every purchase, regardless if it is done in fiat payment or EMAC. In case the buyer chooses to use fiat for purchasing, our exchange algorithm will convert it into EMAC internally and send it to the smart contract. The EMAC Token will be then halted for a certain period, before being sent to the reseller/business. The duration of this halt depends on the account and rating of the reseller/business.

You can check those two articles to get more info about the token economy and the future of our platfrom:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307
https://medium.com/@emarketchain/emac-token-economy-and-its-core-value-9fe67bc8284

by converting fiat to emac in case of fiat purchases i want to think will help the price of emac to grow way high, emac is advantaged over traditional marketplaces or other because of zero commission fees.
BellyOfTheBeast

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

How much USD (or any other crypto) you raised in ICO in total?
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

yes. this is a good team plan. e-MarketChain is here to create a new e-commerce market that will make it easier for users to make purchases and sales without transaction costs. Great, I believe this platform will be a success.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

yes. this is a good team plan. e-MarketChain is here to create a new e-commerce market that will make it easier for users to make purchases and sales without transaction costs. Great, I believe this platform will be a success.

Surely we can see first, whether their project is really good, of course must go through the procedures that exist on the government, if I see it is true their projects have a very good development, and no possibility they will solve the problems that exist in the future ..
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, I think this project will surely attract investors looking for a great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
acolmenaresc

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

It is definitely interesting project, but really I thunk it is shooting a little bit too high for the level it is right now. Of course if it becomes a reality it will be amazing!
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Quite an interesting project i hope u can succeed in the winter of icos where reaching the softcap is really difficult for even solid projects
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

The best of the projects that I saw, thank you for everything, I love you and I hope that you will become the top one.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

I want to congratulate everyone on the launch of the first large-scale prototype of the module, which in the process of our communication, work with builders and improvements over time turns into a popular and highly automated platform, and it's great!
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

🚀🔥First cryptocurrency pairs are open  http://Ecex.Exchange  🚀🔥

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Shkil.oksana

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Hello! Who will be your customers? And who are your partners?
Nice project, btw  Wink

Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I have a look at the whitepaper and I think this is an exciting project with many opportunities, especially that e-commerce is a huge market. I just wonder since it is a very big and competitive space with many players, how do you make sure that your company can stand out from the rest of the competitors, including those that are established in the space for a long time? Thanks!
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, I think this project will surely attract investors looking for a great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
Possibilities are not endless)) The project is good, but not the only one, there are many competitors. It will be successful only if it makes a lot of effort.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

An interesting project with a clear coin sales schedule with a total supply of coins that is not excessive, I see this project also offers a campaign for someone who wants to get a free coin, hopefully with a promotion made, the sale of coins reaching its target

The supply is quite irrelevant. The only thing that's important is the market cap and the total supply only has a psychological impact at best because people tend to prefer to buy more of something.

It is a concept that most newbies still don't understand. They think if the supply is high there is less chance for the price to go up even in relative terms.

Exactly but come on it is basic economics. How can they not even understand that the supply is irrelevant?

I think they don't even deal with basic economics. It's a lot about psychology and they just see this number and feel good or bad about it without giving it any further thought.

True and in the end more advanced traders should never complain as it is the herd that makes them money eventually.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
brafgnik

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Thanks for answering my question!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

An interesting project with a clear coin sales schedule with a total supply of coins that is not excessive, I see this project also offers a campaign for someone who wants to get a free coin, hopefully with a promotion made, the sale of coins reaching its target

The supply is quite irrelevant. The only thing that's important is the market cap and the total supply only has a psychological impact at best because people tend to prefer to buy more of something.

It is a concept that most newbies still don't understand. They think if the supply is high there is less chance for the price to go up even in relative terms.

Exactly but come on it is basic economics. How can they not even understand that the supply is irrelevant?

I think they don't even deal with basic economics. It's a lot about psychology and they just see this number and feel good or bad about it without giving it any further thought.

True and in the end more advanced traders should never complain as it is the herd that makes them money eventually.

Indeed, but I believe that those who raise their voices and complain about "dumb" traders and really smart traders themselves. The smart ones observe and act quietly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: