Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

This drop is temporary, even though it lasts several  months.

Many experts predict the price to go at 50-100k in the 2020.
These are times to buy, not to sell.

If the price drops now it is a blessing, i would take advantage of it by buying and waiting for the Big Rise 😎
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

This drop is temporary, even though it lasts several  months.

Many experts predict the price to go at 50-100k in the 2020.
These are times to buy, not to sell.

If the price drops now it is a blessing, i would take advantage of it by buying and waiting for the Big Rise 😎

If you do day trading, you can gain a lot of profits from its current volatility too. Buying and holding until 2020 seems to like an investor plan though.

For OP, not all selling is a stupid decision, if we sell it because of FUD/fake news then of course it is.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

If you follow the trade model like this, what can be a big profit.bisa back the capital has fared well.
In these market conditions, we have to buy action.
It's called suicide.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Not everyone is seeing the drop of price as opportunity though even those who are trading a lot of it sees it as opportunity to profit which is why they sell their bitcoin. If you hold you hold it I guess you aren't aiming to profit small bucks at every higher highs in the chart. I'm also holding most of the time but those scalping is pretty much what those guys who you thought are panicking which making the price drop every time.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dogooder

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
You may not really blame them for selling because it all depends on the reason why they do so. Why holding on to bitcoin when you are having financial difficulties and it seems your coins is not doing well, for that reason some prefer to sell and buy back when it falls again because no one can be 100% sure of btc movement.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

If you sell bitcoin when price down rise, it's not a wise decision bcos you will lost money
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

That is very risky thing that you need to observed very carefully. Because if you buy bitcoin while price drops I am sure that your money was risked. And for people panic selling bitcoin is also risked their investment. For my opinion we need to thing 2 to 3x before sell our bitcoin or before buy. This time for me, Its better to buy and hold for a long day or months.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

I don't see anything wrong in selling bitcoin,we are free to decide when to hold our investments.We hold the key for our success though we  are all saying that we need to hodl our coins but there are investor choose to have short term investments.They are the people who have less patience,if they sell in the sense that it is really needed for emergency purposes and not about Fuds or price votality that is very considerable.We all wanted here to profit and if someone prefer to sell their coins then they are the one responsible in their actions and as tgey  take risk on investing they probably know the strategy when to profit.

lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Many people using bitcoin for the first time is having a negative thinking because its their first time to use it and they didnt know that if the bitcoin price decrease its a blessing for the other people because they can buy bitcoin, but for other people who buy high price is panicking because they think they lose some of their money.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

It's a shame that many people probably made a decision that they'll end up regretting, but I can at least sympathize with them to some extent. When you're in the moment, especially if you just got into this, it can definitely feel like the world is falling. I'm sure many people felt that they were "getting out while they still could".Personally, I got into this fully prepared for the possibility that I could lose it all, and honestly my life wouldn't change all that much even if I did. So I was pretty calm through the whole thing. But I know how easy it can be to make emotional decisions when a lot is on the line.
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

You can sell bitcoin when price uprise, it's a wise desicion you can get profit. If you sell.when down price it's unbelieveable.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Well it all depends upon the situation a person is in, if for example a person is an exchanger or trader, he might be selling now so he could buy more when the price gets lower, that isn't stupid.
But selling due to panicking and getting a loss in your investment, that surely isn't smart. Especially when everyone knows that Crypto's are vulnerable and fluctuate like this all the time, and bitcoin especially is bound to go higher  in time. So it would be better to keep hodling.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

If you panic you will make a bad decision, right!. Fluctuation of bitcoin price is normal and it is good blessing to us once the price of bitcoin going down because we are giving chance to buy some bitcoin is lowest price.

Selling bitcoin right now is not good idea because you are losing profit once you sell it in low price instead the perception of bitcoin price fluctuation is positive because you can add or buy some bitcoin to your investment and in the future once the value of bitcoin return to price hike you will earn huge profit.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

It is the crypto market every decision can become stupid. Do not try to turn yourself into FOMOer when the market goes up and become FUDer when the market goes down. Become scared and sell all that is thinking of stupid.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

You're right, we should not sell bitcoin when the price goes down, and it'll be a blessing if we buy bitcoin again, because it's an opportunity.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

Well it all depends upon the situation a person is in, if for example a person is an exchanger or trader, he might be selling now so he could buy more when the price gets lower, that isn't stupid.
But selling due to panicking and getting a loss in your investment, that surely isn't smart. Especially when everyone knows that Crypto's are vulnerable and fluctuate like this all the time, and bitcoin especially is bound to go higher  in time. So it would be better to keep hodling.
I think so, for skilled traders who have strategy then it's not always a bad decision. This can be pretended as opportunity selling which purposed to get better possition of bitcoin investment. But if it's purposed to stop invest in bitcoin that that is stupid decision. A lot of opportunity in bitcoin investment. The current market condition is normal, bitcoin market is not always negative. My advice for begginers is don't sell when bitcoin price fall, holding bitcoin is always works.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

do not you say stupid to someone who sells bitcoin at the moment. everyone is entitled to determine the steps they take because they are already thinking about it and preparing a new plan. although now is the right time to buy bitcoin and stack it.

sagybtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Not all time.
You have to set some Target's of Profite if you are traders.
Even you should know what is Right entry and exit of bitcoin so you can gain good profit.
Watch the trend's buy in dip and sell on high.good luck
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:36:47 AM

Low prices is a blessing to others because they see it as an opportunity to buy and we can not blame others for selling their coins when prices are low because of fear that the downfall trend will continue and it is a way for them to cut their losses.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: