Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

I think the decrease of bitcoin at the moment is a natural thing. because every year there will be a decline in prices, and now most of the price decline is due to the many negative issues about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. but I'm sure the price will go back up and even higher than the previous value.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

That is their right. I think the downside factor for bitcoin is the sale of large amounts of bitcoin. We call it sharks, whales. They sell and make the market go down.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abelmon66

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

People who panic sell and they do not have time to buy at low prices again, we can be sure they have regrets for losing their money, we should be patient or we buy the price when it comes down again, it gets better.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

Panic selling is not good, but usually people sell it sometimes they expect to buy again at a lower price to get a chance when the price is really down.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

When bitcoin drops its the time to buy bitcoin because when the price goes up again then congrats the profit is good, we cant blame others for selling their btc if the price drops maybe its all that they have,, We should not be worried if they keep on selling because others were keep on buying also.. so let them be.
Klepon123

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

We can not turn on every hour the bitcoin value is down and we sell it. I think we can not do a little better than that, we just need to invest first and wait for the value of bitcoin to go up, then we sell the bitcoin. Do not panic and sell bitcoin if you do not want to regret when bitcoin value in the future will rise.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Yeah your right it is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin down the price in the market and if its the price will pump up again its really profitable for long term investment so keep hodl your bitcoin and wait to big surprise..
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

Right now yes it is, especially when they bought their bitcoin during its peak season, that why everyone is advising everybody to hold still to avoid losses.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Yes. You are right when you said there's no need to panic because bitcoin is volatile and it is normal for it to pump and dump in the market. But selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision especially when it is an emergency and you need to have fiat money for financial assistance. What it makes it stupid is when you sell and spend your bitcoin for nothing like things that you do not need but you want.

sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

My understanding is that it would be stupid to sell bitcoin at this time. This time should not be like those who panic, it will be a good time to buy, and bitcoin will come back after it has been amended. Of course, this is just about buying bitcoins, and it would be very unwise to buy another altcoin at this time.
Theyasirahmad

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:38 AM

selling bitcoin in loss is stupidity, bitcoin is facing fluctuation regularly because of new user holding bitcoin for long term will definitely make you profit the on requirement is patience

parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

This type of ups and downs are very common in investment. Right now the price is low but this price is just temporary period and can last for several months too. but it will definitely increase after sometime, so yes its a stupid decision to sell bitcoin now.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

Yes. You are right when you said there's no need to panic because bitcoin is volatile and it is normal for it to pump and dump in the market. But selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision especially when it is an emergency and you need to have fiat money for financial assistance. What it makes it stupid is when you sell and spend your bitcoin for nothing like things that you do not need but you want.

why sell if you dont want it?  of course people sell because they need the money And that is also the reason on why most people do always panic sell and they dont really mind it if the current value of bitcoin is decreasing or not. so overall selling bitcoin is not really a stupid decision as long as you have a purpose or a valid reason on why would you sell it.  however , hodling is still more beneficial because you do help both yourself and other bitcoin users to earn and raise the value of bitcoin.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Selling is not actually stupid, because by selling you can maximize the uses of bitcoin and you can also make your profit circle around your fingers, and actually having a stagnant investment is quite bad because the market is not functioning quite well because of the holders.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Some investors are just starters, they do not know much about how market works and they aren't fully prepared in taking risk in investing. We also need to understand those people. Don't be bad to them.

There can also be a case when investors are investing in short terms only please do consider that.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

Now the market price is not suitable for the sale of BTC, because in the past year the price of the calculation, the current price already very cheap, this time with extra money can buy some, when the bull market to, I reckon BTC at least $20000 a.

Don't sell when the market is down. It's foolish to do so.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

It's really sad to know that those people are not trusting and believing to the ability and capability of bitcoin that's why they felt nervous and do panic. Just need to keep to our mind that in this field there is always a certain risk that we need to conquer. Do panic selling of bitcoin may result a huge losses for us and to avoid this we need to have a positive and presence of mind and right strategy that can be result for a successful investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

No one can predict whether Bitcoin will rise or fall in the next second. It can only be said that there will be a large probability that it will rise. This is just a guess as to why selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision if Bitcoin continues. Falling, then he is a wise decision, isn't it?
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

When you look at the past of bitcoin, you can say selling under 12thosuand dollars was a stupid decision. So until now, the best point to sell bitcoin was when it was on the all time high at 19thousand. But the other problem is, that you never know when a coin is on the all time high. So untill the past weeks, everybody who buyed bitcoin, could make a good amount of profit. But im sure, the time will come back when bitcoin starts a bullrun, and end of the year, we will see a new all time high and everbody will be happy Grin
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

Sometimes selling bitcoin is smart movement that we know tomorrow the price is so bad, so you can buy again after price dump
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: