Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

it's time for buying more coin when th price go down; but if people need money and scare losing money, they sell anything they have
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

I totally agree with you. Joining bitcoin is taking risk. Inorder to earn you need to take risk but I am always telling this that don't sell you property or any valuable things to invest in cryptocurrency but rather invest only if you have extra money and if not join the bounty campaigns. But I still believe that bitcoin price will bounce again soon and if you will hold it long term you will earn more.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

In this way, I don't think selling Bitcoin is a stupid thing. I will sell my bitcoin when the price is right. I don't pursue profit maximization.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I think BTC will have a very high value in the future (above 50K per coin) once adoption really starts. We need to see an expansion of wallet offerings and ease of use for newcomers. Ledgers and Trezors may seem easy to us, but to new people even using Coinbase is difficult and scary for them. The simpler it is to transact in it, and trade with it the faster that will happen.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Your right,if the bitcoin price drop it is a blessing and opportunity to buy more then hold if you want yo earn more profit. Selling is not a good descision in times of fluctuation. Price drop are normal scenario at the market place because crypto market is not stable and stability won't makes you to gain more profit.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin will soar high in a matter of time and I wouldn't advise anybody to sell.
The basis of trading is buying when there is a dump and selling when there is a pump in price of bitcoin. If we should understand this basis of trading, we'll realize that now is the best time to buy bitcoins. Buy bitcoins now and hold for some months and you'll be happy you bought bitcoins now.
However, most people do not want to hold for a long time as they believe that is an investor's plan, all they want is to make money quickly. To such group of people, I'd advise you practice day trading as that is the only way to trade successfully in this dump.

purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

when you buy BTC with lower price it's very nice, then if you want to sell them in higher price wait a days/month to sell Smiley selling bitcion is very good decision not a stupid Smiley
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

It is really stupid if some people are selling to withdraw from participating in bitcoin trading. But we should also know that some people sell bitcoin to meet up with their daily needs not because of the fall in price. We should stop panicking about bitcoin because of fall n price which is normal but we must concentrate and be focus about trading or holding.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

No doubt its stupid if you bought your btc in peaked price and you will sell when in dips, but I think those who panic sell (specially newbies) are just weak investors who cant stand the falling price.

The market is volatile and the fluctuation of coins are normal hence we should wait for the prices to recover rather than stressing ourselves in the current price.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

No, it's up to you if you sell bitcoins because you're scared that it's still crashing down that the stupid decision. But if you sell because you really need money then it's not bad and you really need to sacrifice
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

It's up to you if you want to sell BTC. I think that selling BTC is not a good idea, especially if you don't need cash right now. Bitcoin value is very likely to increase in the next few months because of more and more who become interested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a promising cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrencies which will become much more valuable.

godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

selling bitcoin is not actually a bad thing!It depends! like me I already gained and I don't wan't to loose more gains, that is why I sell most of my bitcoins then I am going to buy bitcoin again when I think that its price is at the bottom in that way I can earn more. But I believe that there are blessings on those who knows how to wait!
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

If you are looking for a bigger picture, then hodling it for a long time is better than just selling it now. But if you are selling it because you will earn extraordinary income, then that's still good. Afterall, the decision is always yours to make as long as you don't sell it at a much cheaper price especially during bitcoin crashes.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

if you need fiat to cover your bills, it's never a stupid decision. But if you can afford to hold it, then I think it's because the price has been dropping for some time, now is not the time to sell

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Hi!

Currently bitcoin price is around 8k+ droller i think this is the best time for buying bitcoin not selling. Because we can expect that will rise into good price in near future. Also when compare the behavior of BTC, every time if it gone down then it will raise again many more times better than previous value.Hence my opinion is that better to hold until it reach better price.

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE