Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:15:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

I do not think that is a stupid decision, I call it an unwise decision. Certainly a lot of beginners who make that decision. At the first time, I also panicked. It is reasonable because beginners do not have much experience. They will definitely learn from it.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Yeah, the risks in the crypo market never fades. These panic sellers lack the financial literacy to make decisions. Holding your coin whether the market is up or down gives you a potential asset that is very unique among others. They are discouraged easily because they want to earn the largest amount of profit as soon as possible but that doesn't work that way. The largest profit is acquired from waiting months or even years and at lucky times, it could be earn through the wisest decisions.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. It's about when.

It is foolish to sell bitcoin at a time of low prices, and it is right to sell bitcoins when you make your own money.

Because our ultimate goal in investing in bitcoin is to make a profit.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

I think so too, if we sell the bitcoin we have then we will get a very big loss because bitcoin price at the moment is very cheap. I am at the moment very afraid to sell bitcoin that I have because I do not want to lose. I prefer to keep the bitcoin I hold until the bitcoin price rises again.

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

It's so hard to tell how much of the price movement is organic vs massive manipulation. Let's hope that the logical speculation that there will be a massive inflow of institutional money will come true very soon. Once "they" have managed to drop the price to their optimised entry the flood gates will open!
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

It is a pity to sell bitcoin at such a low price and make losses. But I don’t think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision, if there is a need to use money for important issues in life, there is no choice but to sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Just like the old saying said in the crypto space "you only lose when you sell". Quantity is more valuable the quality. Let it fluctuate, we are in the market where everything is fast so let's face it we can win or lose any time but if you believe in bitcoin then look and focus on the brighter side.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Yes, you are right. bitcoin can still increase in value, this year is not the time for bitcoin to die, but bitcoin can still improve and increase its value. Selling bitcoin today is a stupid fool.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Not always depend on when you relly sell the coins. if you sell coin when market is on downward trend & buy at upward market trend.. then its good decision
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

It is usual when newbie org beginners started to invest on something, when the value are decreasing they will sell it right away. They haven't educated well before, that there is a possibility of value increasing.
i don't think so selling off bitcoin is a wrong decision because when you will buy bitcoin with low price then you can sell it with high  price and it can make your money double.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

If you love the thrill and the desire for profit, you can go to the margin with a shoulder, get up short, the correction is not completed, and if you do not seek to quickly take the money and leave, then I would not advise you to sell, it can be specifically squeezed the market, trampling road to institutional investors, then we will see a huge green candle

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

maybe now is not the right time to sell bitcoin because price in a negative condition. but if you are forced to sell it because to meet the daily needs, I suggest do not sell all your coins. and the decision to sell coins is not a foolish decision because you need money.
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

everyone has a different idea, maybe those who panic is just a beginner who does not know how cryptocurrency .. those who sell now will regret in the future because it will lose a lot of profit ..
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Merited by Bdstar (2)

Not really that, if you need money badly then why don't you hold your Bitcoin for a long time. I think Bitcoin investment should be made with the idle money so that it doesn't necessary selling your Bitcoin even if you need money in a crisis moment,
If you think about the investment, then you have to hold Bitcoin for the future purpose. Basically, Bitcoin is a currency that should be used for the daily life but we are converting Bitcoin into an asset for the future purpose. after all, Bitcoin is a currency at the end of the day.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

I think now it's better to buy bitcoin and hodl it. Because prices will be growing up soon, at least I believe in it Wink So, keep calm!
Ironman07

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

If i known BTC will down trend i will sell it Cheesy
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Maybe it is one of the stupid decisions because just keep holding for it and sell it in case of emergency needs
Selling of the bitcoin and that too at time of dump is no doubt a very stupid idea and that this is the worst thing to do and the only result which you will then be having by doing so is losing of your very own money. You need to stay patient and that you need to keep on holding your bitcoins till the time you don’t see the market value getting much better and then go for selling.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

This is only good news for us HODLers in the long run. We will loose weak hands and profit even more if we invest when prices drop just as they did right now. It's also good for the new firms (ICOs), since value in most cases rises along with bitcoin. This means new companies and gain a lot of money in a pretty short amount of time, preventing from so many ICOs closing their doors.

BR.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

actually it is strange if someone sells bitcoin because they feel panic, because they should already know the risks that will be faced if joining bitcoin, if they are able to be patient and hold for a while, then there are many possibilities of bitcoin price to rise again.
However, if someone decides to sell bitcoin because of panic, I do not think it's a stupid decision, because everyone would not want to suffer losses let alone loss money.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

I think the bitcoin seller is not stupid. The current bitcoin value tends to decrease. They can sell bitcoin to avoid major damage. We can not predict the value of bitcoin in the future. so those who keep Bitcoin they face the risk of loss. But if the value of the bitcoin increases in the future, I'm sure they will become rich

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: