Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

for those who panic sell we might say selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision,  Roll Eyes
 Huh but what about traders doing short term, does it look stupid if they sell their Bitcoin.

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Nowdays btc price gone to very deep near about the 6000$. If you but btc at $9000 or more then it is stupid to sell bitcoin at this price beacause you have to face big loss for it. So i suggest you to hold btc now beacause  it price will soon go up so be patient. And if possible then buy more btc beacause it will give you huge profits in future.
Doych

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

Maybe it's stupid, maybe not stupid! Everyone decides for himself.
It's stupid not to be interested in Bitcoin!
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Bitcoin is a platform that you have enough patience and confidence to work on. Only then you can improve this sector. Because the price of Bitcoin is always up-down. I am really sorry for those who are selling down bitcoin after being disappointed by the downside market. I think, it's totally a stupid decision.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

for those who panic sell we might say selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision,  Roll Eyes
 Huh but what about traders doing short term, does it look stupid if they sell their Bitcoin.

As long as it is based on analysis, for the day trader, it is not a stupid act.
But everyone's needs are different. As long as the capital is not minus aka BEP, then selling at any price certainly will not disappoint. Missing one opportunity does not matter, there will be many other opportunities that arise.

Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Well I mean if you're still profiting from your sale its not a bad idea the issue comes by if oyu sell at a loss or if you hold on too long and bitcoin suddenly loses all value(which is a possibility but that'll only happen around the time of the consumer grade quantum computer, which is thankfully far away).

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

agrees, now selling bitcoin is the most unreasonable, if you do not re-buy at the bottoms
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

It arguably is when you're selling at a loss.
If you had bought btc under a thousand for example you might be fine selling.
alexn3620

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

It depends on the price at which you bought bitcoin, and in general yes, it's silly. Better not sell yet.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Selling Bitcoin at this particular price is seriously a stupid decision.I mean who consider buying at  higher rates and selling at lower rates a characteristic of a good investor? What is the fun of investing if you end up  facing such huge loses? I think that the people who are selling their BTC's are not conventional about the volatility of Bitcoin and it's potential of recuperating from all these drops.They are just committing the mistake of panic selling because they think that the price will not rise again.By doing this they are adversely effecting themselves and the market also. I will advice them to all have trust in Bitcoin and to hold their BTC's until they find the right price for selling so that they can get best out of their investments.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

How can selling bitcoin be a stupid idea? What would one gain from not selling bitcoin? However it wouldn't be advised you sell it at a relatively low price compared to how it was bought. Sell to gain profit!
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Selling bitcoin is not just simple because you always need to check the current price in the market in order to earn profit, selling or trading is not a simple job because of the volatility of the market and that what makes bitcoins good for long term investment.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Selling bitcoin is not just simple because you always need to check the current price in the market in order to earn profit, selling or trading is not a simple job because of the volatility of the market and that what makes bitcoins good for long term investment.
each individual has his or her own judgment in response to a very deep bitcoin price reduction, some choose to sell it and some still hold it, and from this incident, can be used as a valuable lesson for the future so we are not easily affected by bad news about bitcoin
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

Selling bitcoins at its low price will only lead losing what you have invested. We cant blame those people who do panic selling because they only wanted to be sure that they wont lose everything that they earned, unfortunately, they will regret it if the price goes up after the downfall. So the best thing we can do is to hold and be patient. Dumping price and fluctuatuions are normal, so there's nothing to worry about it.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

that stupid name I think might be too harsh. What I see is that they are just panicking in response to the bitcoin price reduction, they have not really known the history of bitcoin and do not understand the market price in previous years. They assume that the price will continue to fall and not knowing that the price will rise again. We as fellow users should share their knowledge and tell them.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Sometimes you can blame those who panic and sell when the price is actually dropping. Most of those that panic and sell are mostly those who are new in bitcoin trading. These people don't usually have the experience and patience to buy more and wait for the price to rise again. They feel they are losing everything.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

maybe this will look so for people who buy bitcoins at high prices. many of them are buying expensive bitcoins and maybe they are now panicking at the price that is not good.
valentinen39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

Selling your coins today at its lowest price is very a stupid decision, decreasing of price in the market is not forever and it will still go back to normal so you should invest today while the price is still low to earn more profit because eventually the market will still go back to its normal state.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

True, even suicide when selling bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin prices are now falling. What can be profitable when selling bitcoin now.
Wait a few days ahead, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again ..
markk94

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

it is not that stupid when the selling phase is just a strategy for them not to losing their coin and buy again when the coin prices is low like this. but it is stupid when they selling at the deep dip like these days now. kinda too late for them to sell the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: