Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
GoldAura17

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

For who understands the crypto world and the stock market principles understand that when the price is down you have a great chance of winning. Whoever sells is not necessarily stupid, may be afraid or can not wait for growth.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

If you panic you will make a bad decision, right!. Fluctuation of bitcoin price is normal and it is good blessing to us once the price of bitcoin going down because we are giving chance to buy some bitcoin is lowest price.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

trust a man who sold his bitcoins to buy a car when he was worth 1200 bucks, this now looks like a very stupid solution, although at that time it was a cool decision!))
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

Yes .. You will be a fool when Bitcoin dives sharply you sell it.
do not you buy it while Bitcoin goes down?

Yes ... buy Bitcoin as long as the price is down all this for your future investment, and therefore, Bitcoin soar you sell, you can buy all the daily necessities you need
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:43 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

I really think of this but thinking in panicking is really bad for them, you know that bitcoin token is just need to be low until the time come the value will rise back. Yes it's risk but when it overcome it, it's really great outcome. Doubt in holding bitcoin is hard to make decision correctly.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

It depends on the situation.If you sell yur bitcoin at the value of $20k then its better but if you sell it now because your afraid then  its the stupid decision youve made in your whole life.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

I think selling bitcoin at the moment is not a good strategy, because now is the best time to buy, that's if you really understand it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
thats an stupid decision selling in this dip..because those weak hands are being affected by fud and fake news..this weaks actions encourages others to panic too and sell their coins in loss in which is wrong because bitcoin price will recover for sure,the only problem is when but for sure it will
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

Selling bitcoin this time that price is low is not the best thing that we do,waiting is still the best strategy to gain more income.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

In my opinion, selling bitcoin will just be a stupid decision if the seller is selling it during the time that the value or price of bitcoin is low because if that is the case there might be a big loss in his/her investment . So if we are planning to sell our bitcoin just make sure that the price where we buy bitcoin is lower than the price when we are going to sell it for us to gain benefits called as profit.
MissIndependent

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Selling is stupid decision? Then do you plan to hold for the rest of your life? You sell because you want profits, and that's the main reason why people enter crypto world.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

True, even suicide when selling bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin prices are now falling. What can be profitable when selling bitcoin now.
Wait a few days ahead, I'm sure bitcoin will rise again ..
of course it's like suicide, most people who sell today because they are forced to sell it because of panic, prices do not recover but continues to decline. I think they should know that investing in the bitcoin, the foundation is patience. without patience then what you will produce is a loss. so it's true what you're saying is stupid if it sells at the moment, because if you want to be patient the next few days exactly what you will get is a profit
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Well let them do as they please. Anyway this will only make the prices drop even more and a very big chance for the faithful to buy more cheap coins. Eventually when the prices are back or even more, those who sold their coins will start all over again, while those who hold will get a fortune from these dip.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin. So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Selling bitcoin couldn't be stupidity or like suiciding, it can be a strategy, you can sell your bitcoin right now and buy some altcoins which are very cheap for now but have an ability to pump.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

it is not that stupid when the selling phase is just a strategy for them not to losing their coin and buy again when the coin prices is low like this. but it is stupid when they selling at the deep dip like these days now. kinda too late for them to sell the coin.

Nobody can be so called stupid if they decided to sell their coins in a dip price. But in this situation even if they sell it in a dip price they really gain a profit for it because they buy it in a much cheaper price then selling even stupid but actually gained a profit, but not as bigger as what they expected. So in this way they absolutely win the situation because at least they make profit from it. But it is much better if we can wait when the market will boom prior doing the selling. 
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

I don't see anything wrong in selling bitcoin,we are free to decide when to hold our investments.We hold the key for our success though we  are all saying that we need to hodl our coins but there are investor choose to have short term investments.They are the people who have less patience,if they sell in the sense that it is really needed for emergency purposes and not about Fuds or price votality that is very considerable.We all wanted here to profit and if someone prefer to sell their coins then they are the one responsible in their actions and as tgey  take risk on investing they probably know the strategy when to profit.
from my views that now a days the price of bitcoin is very less is approx to $7000 so selling the bitcoin now a days is a very stupid decision because after ending of this 2018 the price of bitcoin will reach to approx $18000  so waiting for some For selling the bitcoin is best option than by selling the bitcoin now a days . So it is a very stupid decision if we sell the bitcoin now a days because it give nothing profit to the person but it also depends on the condition of the people how much emergency of the money to the person.
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

If you sell bitcoin when price down rise, it's not a wise decision bcos you will lost money

I think that remains a debatable notion if I may say so. Selling bitcoins can be stupid and at the same time not stupid at all.
I think it depends on the situation. People view this differently as we are all entitled to our own strategies, methods and opinion
on a lot of things, bitcoins included. People speculate a lot with the right and appropriate time selling bitcoins. I think it's entirely
possible to call it "Stupid" when you do sell low at red days. Holding would be the best thing to do by then, followed up by a series
of observations and close monitoring the market. If you do want to sell, set a price setting since recent dips and price deflation are
massively unpredictable and frustrating enough.
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

Should not comment on the choices of others, but I will not choose to sell bitcoin at this time, if you choose to sell bitcoin now, I will not say anything, everyone should respect other people's investment choices.
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

It's not stupid at all, if you really need to cash it out then why would it be called stupidity?? Different People, Different Views on whether to sell bitcoin or not. if they feel that bitcoin will still fall down for the following days then its a wise decision to sell it out, after all no one could tell when will it rise up again.. on the other hand if one feels that keeping bitcoin woulld be more beneficial then its his or her call.. Its a big No No to call it stupidity..
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

The day you entered the bitcoin is the day you start to take the risk therefore you don't have the reason to panic. I pity those people who are selling their bitcoin right now because they will lose a lot of profit. So if i were you i will keep waiting until it reach the higher price again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: