Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
rizqillah

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

maybe they are panic mate. bitcoin dropped is normal. we can wait until rise again
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Price drop is now the right moment to buy bitcoin, because maybe we will not see this opportunity again. Those who panic sell are losers in the crypto world.

xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I think they don't want to do that if it's not reasonable. We all know that nowadays too many expences and if they only just earn bitcoin to buy goods they have no choice but to sell some of their bitcoin. We don't need to judge others without knowing what is the reason behind the decision that they did in selling their bitcoin.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
I will not be so judgemental on those who are panicking on the current price condition of bitcoin right now. Perhaps, that is due to lack of trust because of insufficient knowledge on the properties of cryptos. Always remember that bitcoin had been on this platform several times before, but still manage to recover and bounce stronger. You only loose if you sell on price drop, trust and patience is one of the most important recipe of any investment to have a decent profit.
DREWSKIE

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that.

Price drop is now the right moment to buy bitcoin, because maybe we will not see this opportunity again. Those who panic sell are losers in the crypto world.

There will be a time that Bitcoin will not perform good, but just like in any other investment, there is a risk on everything. Bitcoin is very risky so I have this belief that one should never invest more than he is willing to to lose.

If i were those people who have Bitcoin, i will hold on to it, be patient, do research and learn the trend of it. Soon it'll pay off.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Because they do not have basic knowledge in crypto world, nothing can keep the price go up forever.
They see others sell their bitcoin, and the more peolple sell bitcoin, the lower bitcoin price drops.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

Now that the value of bitcoin is low, i think that panic selling should be the last thing you will ever do now that its value Is still decreasing. Since its an investment, i will persevere and hold onto the bitcoin that i hold and won't ever sell until there are profits. I believe that patience is the key for a successful returns of your investments.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Some people have different perspective about dropping bitcoin price. Some people selling their bitcoin and buying again at lower price and gain more bitcoin that before. Some people switch their bitcoin to altcoin that they think more prospective.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

they will lost if they buy in high price and selling it now.. but if the bitcoin is from work that will be a safe play for them
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

It's not a stupid decision for them to sell their Bitcoins, well you can't blame them because they just want to be safe with their money even if they lost parts of it because as we all know Bitcoin's value went down and right now it's still going down to rock bottom. Right now it's all about risks but there is a high potential for Bitcoin to grow with this big price drop and with that comeback it's gonna be a more uprise in value of Bitcoin. Right now just hold those Bitcoins and hope that the price hike starts soon.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

I agreed with you, because last time when bitcoin drops down much, people selling their own account, because they said  that bitcoin will end. If I were them I would not sell it, cause bitcoin is important to me and this the only way I can provide my everyday needs. They should also know what they doing. Yes, it is true that when bitcoin decrrase it's value that is thr best time to buy but we should know first what it may bring to us, I mean the risks of buying it, plan it first so that you'll never regret it until the end.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

I agreed with you, because last time when bitcoin drops down much, people selling their own account, because they said  that bitcoin will end. If I were them I would not sell it, cause bitcoin is important to me and this the only way I can provide my everyday needs. They should also know what they doing. Yes, it is true that when bitcoin decrrase it's value that is thr best time to buy but we should know first what it may bring to us, I mean the risks of buying it, plan it first so that you'll never regret it until the end.

Definitely, a bad decision for you because the prices is on dump .Don't panic selling because time will come prices will range in a higher value. Observe the marketplace so that you can earn enormous profit. Take the risks even the prices continue decreasing because patience will be granted. Now, you already experience losses so better to do great and have wise idea next investment.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

by selling bitcoin at this time may be an unwise action because the bitcoin price has now gone down and if you sell it then you will lose, you better hold the bitcoin you have and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again

For me selling bitcoin in a low price is not a stupid decision, i think they sell their bitcoin in a low price because they really need money at that time or they used that money for emergency expenses. All of us have the right to decision whether you hold or sell your bitcoin anytime. And if you're types of investment are short term no need to hold, you sell your bitcoin whatever the price is. Holding bitcoin is a long term investment and you're waiting the price of bitcoin when will goes high.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Not really that, if you need money badly then why don't you hold your Bitcoin for a long time. I think Bitcoin investment should be made with the idle money so that it doesn't necessary selling your Bitcoin even if you need money in a crisis moment,
If you think about the investment, then you have to hold Bitcoin for the future purpose. Basically, Bitcoin is a currency that should be used for the daily life but we are converting Bitcoin into an asset for the future purpose. after all, Bitcoin is a currency at the end of the day.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

Maybe it's stupid, maybe not stupid! Everyone decides for himself.
It's stupid not to be interested in Bitcoin!

Saya juga memberikan sebagian besar waktu dan mereka cukup untuk membuat banyak orang yang Anda pikir yang membuat harga turun setiap waktu.
Jika Anda mengatakan, Anda tidak akan dapat menghasilkan uang kecil di setiap titik yang lebih tinggi di grafik.
Tidak ada orang yang melihat peluang, karena mereka akan melakukan banyak keuntungan sebagai peluang untuk mendapatkan keuntungan, karena mereka menjual bitcoin mereka.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

Some bad news is that bitcoin is banned in some countries, maybe a bunch of people are bored of bitcoins and will sell them out in the week, prices may drop, but I think it will drop no lower than $ 5000
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

for this big dump yes they are so stupid and maybe they dont have enough knowledge. they selling bitcoin in lowest price will be lossing the profit in one click. but some seller says that they only need money badly thats why they are been force to sell it.
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

In my opinion its great to buy bitcoin while market is red and all is cheap and sell after some time then market is green for a while.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Hi there guys, I read in social media that many people are panicking the because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that. Well personally, there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price it is a blessing. And also joining in CRYPTO FOREX WORLD, you already really know what risk you should face, and its a be successful and win gamble when you hold bitcoin. Consequently knowing that some individuals advertising their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?

Nope,! It's depend the people who need the money, don't judge the people because they sell their bitcoin anyone here have deferent purposes.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: