Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
damiham

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

yes its true,,selling bitcoins is not a good decision right now,,because if someone does it will leads to losing huge of money
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

it is not a stupid decision sir. This is depend on the situation.
if you sell bitcoin because panic selling around you, that is it.
but if you sell bitcoin when the price high, it is a wise decision.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
i am not a stupid one if you know what you are doing with your bitcoins,but we all know that if we sell our bitcoin for the lower price that's what they call stupid.but i am a very patience worker of bitcoin and i know what time will i sell my bitcoin.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

This depends on your circumstances and daily needs. If you only buy it at low value and value it quickly increase. I think you can sell it now to make a profit. This is a short-term investment that brings fast profits.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

maybe there is a plan behind their acts selling their bitcoin, they will always think it before decided to sell it, as a trader they know how to react to the situation and maybe we just cant understanding it, we just seeing it by the cover "sell bitcoin" and make you think that their panics, maybe its true for some people but more than the people, they know how to do their plan in bitcoin trading.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

In my opinion this correction (falling) will last till middle of summer. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 3,5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision. Because now we have great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins. It is better just buy it around 4K.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Selling of bitcoin is it depends upon situation.
What if you have an emergency problem and the only way to solve is to sell your bitcoin? It is not stupidity to sell all your bitcoin right?
 but if you are selling because you are afraid to lose.
Because of dropping bitcoins value. Its all up to you.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
It is actually not a stupid decision to do. Selling at times like this is just the investors' way of somehow cutying their losses with the idea that the market dips will continue on the next months to come. We really can't blame them from such action because in the first place that's their money. But if I would be asked, holding still at times like this is a more necessary thing to do.

saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Its a good decision if you are a good trader because people who trades does have stop loss and maximize their losses.

drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. Sometimes, when bitcoin price is very low, it's a foolish decision. But if you sell your bitcoin at a better price, it's not a foolish decision. So the decision varies from person to person.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Because they do not have basic knowledge in crypto world, nothing can keep the price go up forever.
They see others sell their bitcoin, and the more peolple sell bitcoin, the lower bitcoin price drops.
Yeah, after seeking somewhat dip in the price, people often practice panic selling, that should be highly avoided. I seek bitcoin as a great long-term investment, so I don't think there's any smartness in selling it now instead, it's the time to invest in it. So, one should be preserving it and holding it as long as possible...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

at some point that's correct but if the mindset of a person is to gain productive investment without the help of bitcoin maybe he/she can sell half of it and make it productive. That is few reason why selling is not stupid decision sometimes.

dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

falling prices every day is going to make people who have bitcoin to be anxious but in my opinion do not have to worry because it is only temporary and in time the price is down it is the right step to buy bitcoin and wait until the price jumped back, because I believe the price bitcoin will soar over time
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

The statement is releative, if you sell base on Panic, then Ican agree with you that it is a stupid decision, to be accompanied with regret, but some people sell base on there need for fiat,for personal use, that is understandable.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

if I am in this condition, then what I do is not panicked I am selling off the high price of the price down now.
Therefore if everyone is doing so, it is likely that the bitcoin market price will rise dramatically.
most people now sell their bitcoins at current prices (low prices) do not sell higher than current market prices
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Yeah your right! Let them sell all of their bitcoin, that is a very good opportunity to us to bough bitcoin in a much lower price. I do bet that bitcoin price will climb much more higher than before. The only question just lie is, when will it happen. But Im pretty sure that it will happen, any by that time most of the people who sell their bitcoins will regret their decision. On the ohter hand, some people just sell their bitcoin so that they believe that the price could go much lower, and selling today will create an instant revenue.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

Hi there popping! Those people that are selling their bitcoin could be two things. One, they probably sell their bitcoins in order to buy more bitcoins because the price is going down. This will give them opportunity to sell it fast and to buy in an instant for a much lower price, thus a clear revenue. Another type of people who sell and just want to quit bitcoin could be only thinking of is money. They didn;t use the technology and didn't believe in it thus a tendency to sell out their possession to reduce the damages or losses.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:14 PM
Merited by AngellSky (1)

Ser, you are absolutely right, very sorry for those people who begin to panic, because even if they bought bitcoin when its price was 3000 dollars, today they did not lose anything, but on the contrary won. I think that you should not give in to panic and sell everything, bitcoin will regain its value, you will see and soon those who panicked again will be nervous. I decided for myself, you can not panic that's all.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Ser, you are absolutely right, very sorry for those people who begin to panic, because even if they bought bitcoin when its price was 3000 dollars, today they did not lose anything, but on the contrary won. I think that you should not give in to panic and sell everything, bitcoin will regain its value, you will see and soon those who panicked again will be nervous. I decided for myself, you can not panic that's all.
i think bitcoin trade or business is very good because when you will buy bitcoin with low price and after some time you can sell bitcoin with high price .
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

No. because it's depend upon the situation especially during emergency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: