Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

You don't,actually call it stupid,the seller will be selling for a finical constraint or for a health issues but others sell out of panic which is lack of orientation.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Selling bitcoin a stupid decision?
Why be stupid, instead sell bitcoin to get big profits. Bitcoin coin no 1 in cryptocurrency is a pride when I have 1 btc and sell it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
yes that's true because before we start investing should we know all the risks we get and the weakness of investment in bitcoin if we know it we will not panic and believe the future will be successful
It needs proper focus and study before selling bitcoin. Knowledge about the product is a must for you not to get lost along your journey in cryptocurrency. Call it stupidity but if you know how to play the game and deal with it wisely then it's not stupid, it's a smart decision.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
yes that's true because before we start investing should we know all the risks we get and the weakness of investment in bitcoin if we know it we will not panic and believe the future will be successful
It needs proper focus and study before selling bitcoin. Knowledge about the product is a must for you not to get lost along your journey in cryptocurrency. Call it stupidity but if you know how to play the game and deal with it wisely then it's not stupid, it's a smart decision.

well, if they want to sell it we do nothing because they're choices. we know that selling the bitcoin needs an research and focus because you need to gather information about the bitcoin and make a conclusion and prediction about what you have research because if they feel that the bitcoin is near to die then it's up to them but if they're predicting was wrong don't be regret.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

You may not really blame them for selling because it all depends on the reason why they do so. Why holding on to bitcoin when you are having financial difficulties and it seems your coins is not doing well, for that reason some prefer to sell and buy back when it falls again because no one can be 100% sure of btc movement.
If you are holding a lot of bitcoins today, as bitcoin price is dropping; I suggest you not to be a panic selling investor. You are kindly requested to be patient waiting for price to recover. When you are in financial difficulties, you may sell some of them and then you can use  certain amount of your money to buy again at lower price. The rest of your bitcoin should be held on until you have got big profit as expected then sell all of them to realize your profit.
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

In my opinion it all depends on the amount and what financial situation you have if you lose all the BTC
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

For me i dont see any problem by selling bitcoin in low price because selling is there choice we are all free to make decision, maybe there faith in bitcoin is low, On the other hand low price is a good opportunity to buy a lot and earn profit, being smart gives you profit in cryptoworld.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Why not sell bitcoin if you do not cause any financial problems and you will be in the black.Even if this occurs at padenii of course it's your business
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Yes selling your bitcoin now is quite a stupid decision if you sell now then you would be selling at a great loss and would be losing a lot that you would hav made in a bull market.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

yes that will be the stupid decision that you can make in this time because the price of bitcoin is very low compare to other price since last month. bitcoin is very low now hold is the good thing you will going to do. in my expirience since 2013 im so stupid that i sell my bitcoins and when bitcoin goes up im crying like a baby because the price goes more than 4times.
vilello

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

they may be afraid that bitcoin prices will fall again and they cut the disadvantage. Maybe that isn's stupid decision, they smart because they anticipate greater losses.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

they may be afraid that bitcoin prices will fall again and they cut the disadvantage. Maybe that isn's stupid decision, they smart because they anticipate greater losses.
we can not blame them if this is their decision. because whatever we trust in the currency, I know you know that one day it will disappear too. and I think the day they thought was this day.we cannot called it stupid decision because they're only doing play safe just in case when they're thinking was right then they have a money to save because they trust in their instinct
AnwarHossain

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision for traders because they buy when it's price low and sell when it's price high . They do not stock bitcoins .
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

we can not blame them if this is their decision. because whatever we trust in the currency, I know you know that one day it will disappear too. and I think the day they thought was this day.we cannot called it stupid decision because they're only doing play safe just in case when they're thinking was right then they have a money to save because they trust in their instinct
Well, we can not blame such discussions, especially when bitcoin prices are falling, to minimize risk, or to take advantage of it, to sell it quickly is a good way, and we can not say that it is a waste of time .

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Panicking are those who bought bitcoin for $ 18,000 - $ 20,000 and sell it now and record huge losses. Those who have long been in the crypto currency know that there is no reason for panic and only buy bitcoin at a low price. We believe in bitcoin and look forward to growth in the coming months!
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

I do not think that now is the right time to sell bitcoin, he proved that his fall in price is usually accompanied by growth. So I think we need to wait for a more suitable moment, and some of the bitcoins will be left for the future.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 11:26:46 AM by Tapyaks72

Well, we can not blame such discussions, especially when bitcoin prices are falling, to minimize risk, or to take advantage of it, to sell it quickly is a good way, and we can not say that it is a waste of time .
But  in this case you dump in a lower  price than you buy  is not a good  idea, if you  say that you minimize the damage yeah it might be,  but  it seems you  don't  believe what your doing, because as we know  since start patience is a virtue in this  kind of business ness.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Selling a bitcoin base on current price, have nothing to do, just that we are all humans. And man need money and as long you have the asset called bitcoin, have nothing to do, rather to sell it off, and solve internal problem facing. Secondly is good to invest Crypto. Mostly on bitcoin and sell at appropriate time.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

"selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?"

Yes i am still crying my eyes out since jumping out and selling at $18k because I knew the days were numbered when fees
hit $55 per transaction and the word got out to the public.

Maybe the OP would like to buy some vintage hens teeth or Tulips from my collection  Roll Eyes

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

"selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?"

Yes i am still crying my eyes out since jumping out and selling at $18k because I knew the days were numbered when fees
hit $55 per transaction and the word got out to the public.

Maybe the OP would like to buy some vintage hens teeth or Tulips from my collection  Roll Eyes

You did not break the jackpot, and you will bite the logs when bitcoin starts to pick up the price and will cost 30-50 thousand dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: