Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Secondly is good to invest Crypto. Mostly on bitcoin and sell at appropriate time.

Hi Bro

Then I guess you sold aout at $19k and beat me by getting out a grand lower ?

Like you say "appropriate time" node, node , wink, wink

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

You did not break the jackpot, and you will bite the logs when bitcoin starts to pick up the price and will cost 30-50 thousand dollars

It would had gone to $50k but for the miners, my long term planning was destroyed, please feel my pain

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Yes, I agree with you. Now that the price of bitcoin is falling, and some people are choosing to sell it because of panic, I think it's a stupid thing to do. I don't think it's going to go down all the time, it's going to recover soon, you're going to be losing a lot of money selling bitcoins now.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

It is a foolish decision to sell your BTC at this price, and it would be wise to sell your BTC before.

paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

Whether to sell or not to sell your bitcoin will never be a stupid decision. Doing a decision is a choice that is made out of thorough analysis, weight the pros and cons of its result, made the necessary research and study weather to pursue his decision. At this moment, the price or value of bitcoin is in lower point and this is because that bitcoin is very volatile and no one knows when will the price will increase or decrease more, because it is unpredictable and undetermined. So whatever will be one's decision, it is he who will get the result of it, besides it is he who will be deciding on his possession or assets, if he makes the decision it is what he believes is right.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

It is the subject matter of the investor to keep going with it or not so I won't comment anything about the particular decision but it was the correction needed in the situation when big whales were pushing the prices and when price falls down, it helped Bitcoin to stabilize on its organic level and I am sure it will bring a new set of users/investors. I am expecting price not only to recover but also to reach a fresh all-time high level before Dec 2018.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision you can do anything on what you own. If you feel like you won't earn anymore then feel free to sell bitcoin to avoid further loss. But if you are strong enough to risk your bitcoin and expecting for earnings then you will hold it until the price goes up again.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

I think so, especially now bitcoin prices are very cheap, if we are patient waiting at least until the end of the year then I'm sure can get big profits, but the choice is up to you.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

yes sure if you will sell it out then will be stupid think because this is the where we have to survive well if we can not then we will loss something so better something will be loss keep on hold as you can that will right think time will come up this year so no need to be panic.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
You just said it right and direct to the point. It is real worthless selling your Bitcoin holding for the reason that you are just afraid to experience great loss and the way you think to avoid it was to sell those you currently have. But that was the main misconception of people toward selling their Bitcoins because as far as I concern, they are just limiting their selves into that price and they will no longer have the chance to experience a real large profit when Bitcoin price rises up once again. The way they have decided was a real great loss for their part because they can no longer regain what they have loss in the dump stage of Bitcoin which was just temporary like a testing part for those who are really willing to wait for greater blessings to come.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

"selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?"

Yes i am still crying my eyes out since jumping out and selling at $18k because I knew the days were numbered when fees
hit $55 per transaction and the word got out to the public.

Maybe the OP would like to buy some vintage hens teeth or Tulips from my collection  Roll Eyes

You did not break the jackpot, and you will bite the logs when bitcoin starts to pick up the price and will cost 30-50 thousand dollars

Perhaps he made good decision by selling his bitcoin at $18k. But as we all know, market is not always can be predicted. There will be a time when he will actually cry for not getting in the train Grin

Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Yes
I think so.Selling bitcoin is totally stupid idea.Because holding bitcoin is the best way to get profite otherwise we have to face a big losse from our investment in that time.In future i think bitcoin price will be move on very soon,thank you.

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

sold  lots of my coins when we hit 10k usd last year and managed to sell a bit more for 15k Wink anow is good time to reenter..i used the whole downtrend from 11k to reenter;)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

Bitcoin is an individual investment and the choice of either to sell or not depends on the individual, to me I sell when I have need for the money and my decision is not always base on the price of bitcoin at the particular time. So I don't do panic selling.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

I do not think there is anything to worry about bitcoin and price reduction right now. Because we have seen that the price of Bitcoin increased at very fast speed. That's why people showed interest in Bitcoin more and more than Bitcoin's transactions compared to other online currencies. Due to such transactions, many people have got too much bitcoin. That is why they have a lot of fear in the mind that if Bitcoin prices fall further they will face much more harm. For this reason, many people are trying to sell or sell Bitcoin.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

You may not really blame them for selling because it all depends on the reason why they do so. Why holding on to bitcoin when you are having financial difficulties and it seems your coins is not doing well, for that reason some prefer to sell and buy back when it falls again because no one can be 100% sure of btc movement.
yes, somebody has their own reasons why they sell bitcoin they have, I think it's natural for someone to sell bitcoin to avoid losses, because everyone does not want to lose.
their decision to sell must have been thought out, so we can not blame them completely.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

It is better decision if you hold bitcoin but it is risky too hold it for too long. Im not saying to do a panic selling of coins, but you never know what will happen in the future. As long as you can earn sell it. These digital currencies is very unpredictable. As of now, the best decision is too hold until bitcoin recovers. Wait for the price to go high then sell some of your bitcoins, and the hold the remaining for future purposes
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

That is a very subjective question with several variables.  If you are selling and making a profit, generally it is a wise idea.  If you are selling because of panic and fear without substantiation or fact, it is not a good idea.  If you are selling and losing money but there is truly a factual concern for insolvency, then you are limiting your losses.  It would therefore be hard to label all decisions as stupid without more information pertinent to each individual's situation.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

It is true, but we can also see the personal needs that one will have, what if one does not have a steady job just rely on income from looking for bitcoin, so inevitably if the needs of the house or kitchen, surely not possible we will let it sit and not we sell, while the personal needs are highly cornered to the person ...
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I woudnt say on selling as everybody have got their opinion and its their hard earned money and they have invested here with their own wish keeping in view some profits target as well.So its upto the investors when to dump and pump , i would only say btc has a got a long way to go, its only in its early ages and many more miles to go and milestones to be achieved in the long run.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: