Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
FindYourIco

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

i don't think so. depend on intent of each people, Selling is a good decision and opposite, is stupid decision
Dimy38

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Exports advise that the price drop is temporary and will rise again. I'd buy not sell
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

Hell yeah, keep it in your portfolio. The hard times has arrived but after the darkness we will get the light. Just keep patience, man.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

well.. it is very regrettable, when someone enters the bitcoin world and they are not in understanding of the market situation, then that is what will happen, when bitcoin prices are in bad trend, they are in a hurry to make a decision to sell bitcoin they have. that is why it is so important to understand and define a strategy before starting to plunge into the world of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

We are never know with the future, people selling bitcoin certainly a lot of reasons and I'm sure that the most reason is because it takes money, not wise to say that selling is stupid decision because we never guarantee the price tomorrow better than today.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
I think its not stupid decision.maybe some of them are scared because the value of bitcoin is continue to dropped that is why some them are scared now. But for me in my opinion this is the time to invest while the price of bitcoin is low.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Well bitcoin as an assets is more profiting when it is being hold but if you sell out of panic you tend to lose at the end. Bitcoin is an investment platform that you need to sell when you need to and not due to FUDS and panic.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

People should try not to panic, this is not the time to sell. Althuogh people might decide to sell because of defferent reasons. But l advice that they should not sell becuase of drop in price or fear of the unknown.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

I think they are "paranoid" and not "stupid". But then, I also feel bad for them because they didn't know that the drop of bitcoin only means that it is still fluctuating and investment material. This period is the time when buying bitcoin is the minimum expense for investing.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I believe that now it is not reasonable to sell bitcoins, because their price is very small. Soon it will start to grow and what's the point of selling bitcoin when it's on the bottom. It is best to wait until it costs much more than it does now.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

Selling Bitcoin or Other Cryptocurrencies is bad decision that they will do. The price as of today is very low so there's no need to sell because you will get a loss. All we need to do is to just hold and wait for the best time. We are just experiencing a paper loss not until we sold it at a lower value. For me, the best strategy is to buy additional coins and then hold.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

At its core, it is not Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a means of measuring things or services, not a product, but a kind of index of business activity, which is growing due to speculative expectations of the market. Ie essentially using all the mechanisms that are inherent in any financial pyramid.
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

my opinion is yes, I think people can not sell until the price increase, because the increase in the value of bitcoins is unpredictable. for this reason people should not panic and decide.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

I always remind my friends here in bitcoin to hold up theirs because we both know that this drops are just temporary and bitcoin prepares itself to rise up in the peaks again in the later months. We are patiently waiting and hoping for a greater income ofcourse. Together, we know that we will succeed in this investment.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

It can only be stupid decision when you bought high and decided to sell low now because its very certain the price wil bounce back to ATH
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Hi guys, i`m new hear.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

You may not really blame them for selling because it all depends on the reason why they do so. Why holding on to bitcoin when you are having financial difficulties and it seems your coins is not doing well, for that reason some prefer to sell and buy back when it falls again because no one can be 100% sure of btc movement.
Exactly true friend,everyone has their own reasons whyvthey have to sell or just buy bitcoins,maybe they just need it money personally why they sell it,everyday movements of the chart is unpredictable so we have to be alert by that,,,it is really a challenge but just be patience and be observant for you to overcome some of your losses,and selling bitcoin is not a stupid its a decision i guess for a reason.
PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Selling bitcoin now is very stupid decision because price for now is very bad to fix you loss better to wait good back up or rising moving and after sell it on nice high ...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tobi@s

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

I am lucky man, I sold Bitcoin when it costed $17000.... Going to buy again. Hope it is right decision.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Yeah its a stupid decision now if you sell it now that you know the price value is too low,have patience from taking actions for you not to have big looses,wait for the right time for you to sell it to have more big earnings.,,be alert and observant always to the markets chart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: