Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

Selling bitcoin is not stupid decision . Its depend on you . Because if you need urgent money and you think there are no other options to have the money . Then You will have to definitely sell your bitcoins.. But Obviously you have to understand market times and situation . Because the bitcoin price is dropped to 6800 $ now , which is very low rate . And its not perfect time to sell .. Its perfect time to buy some bitcoin .  Wink
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Some people just need to fully familiarize yourself with the features of bitcoin. Unfortunately, the knowledge of some people is limited only by the fact that they know that with bitcoin you can earn.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Yes, and sell bitcoin at a low price, during drawdown, only beginners or terrible amateurs. Please never make that mistake again.
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

I personally take an average of how many days one downtrail exists. and everytime i match the period and start investing Smiley
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

now bitcoin already touch 6.5k,my hand really2 wanna hit sell button.
but i keep remain myself with saying "you will regreat it someday".
i already sold my alt with low price last year and i dont wanna make a same mistake with my bitcoin.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

now bitcoin already touch 6.5k,my hand really2 wanna hit sell button.
but i keep remain myself with saying "you will regreat it someday".
i already sold my alt with low price last year and i dont wanna make a same mistake with my bitcoin.
Although, I love bitcoin but that does not mean that selling it is a stupid decision, let us all understand each other here, if people decides to sell it then we must respect it we don't know the fact about their life maybe they do have emergency of what.

Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Definitely. In this  dip selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because this is not a real price of Bitcoin if you hold it it will surely make you millionaire so now selling a bitcoin is stupid decision.
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

Definitely. In this  dip selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because this is not a real price of Bitcoin if you hold it it will surely make you millionaire so now selling a bitcoin is stupid decision.

If most of your funds are stuck in Bitcoin, you could lighten up some of that load and invest in other assets. Otherwise, you can continue to hold but avoid buying more while price still continues to go even lower.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Selling bitcoin now is very stupid decision because price for now is very bad to fix you loss better to wait good back up or rising moving and after sell it on nice high ...
It depends on the initial capital when buying BTC. If it is BEP, there is no harm in selling at the current price. But if you want a bigger profit then better kept for a few months. Think of long-term investments. But make sure that you have really analyzed the market well.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

There is no point in selling bitcoin, as the price has come down sharply over the past few weeks. Just hold your coins, the market would recover soon.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Well, it depends on the persons situation with his investment. He know best what is good for him. It is his loses and gains if he sells out his share he might have reasons. That is not stupid for me its more on looking out for what is best for hos own welfare.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

That's right you say. Seeing the decline in bitcoin prices we do not need to panic in the face. Maybe this is for some people to be a blessing and hopefully more people are joining in this digital currency.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Another incredibly stupid thread to pollute this forum. By the way, the answer to your stupid question is : Yes or no, depending on the situation.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
cryptobike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

yeah selling bitcoin is a stupid decision specially when it is dropped....but buy can be a good decision
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
For me it is! It is a stupid decision if you will now sell all of your bitcoins. The bitcoin is still gaining more power, the bitcoin will change the world. We should keep our bitcoins because the value of the bitcoins will increase more in the near future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

You are right, selling bitcoin is currently an unfortunate choice, it's just a panic that will leave a regret when bitcoin grows again, hold bitcoin because bitcoin will definitely increase.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Bitcoin is the god blessing and due to red market the bitcoin selling for present value is a stupid thing and like other usage is good but if you are thinking about bitcoin selling i would like to stop you before doing this while the crypto lovers are in contact with the market so it is better to forecast bitcoin for the next two three months and then decide the selling of this currency. Bitcoin is market oriented currency and holding is more and more good for future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

"selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?"

Yes i am still crying my eyes out since jumping out and selling at $18k because I knew the days were numbered when fees
hit $55 per transaction and the word got out to the public.

Maybe the OP would like to buy some vintage hens teeth or Tulips from my collection  Roll Eyes

You did not break the jackpot, and you will bite the logs when bitcoin starts to pick up the price and will cost 30-50 thousand dollars
Yeah no need to break the price of bitcoin, by selling at panic price, gradually bitcoin is getting better so wait let the market be high again, there are highly possible that price of bitcoin will be high in price this summer, most of people who are expert in bitcoin are already saying this year bitcoin price will be high as high as 30 or 50 dollars,  I never advise anyone to sell bitcoin right now because price of bitcoin is moving and it will rise very high this year, so I am going to hold not gonna sell for long time.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

I personally take an average of how many days one downtrail exists. and everytime i match the period and start investing Smiley
You are playing so amazingly. Really if you are doing this and implementing what you have said in a right way, I believe you will be having much bigger amounts. Better is hold more because situation is not good for selling bitcoins. So in order to make profit out of your investment, you need to be more patient and keep investing and waiting for the prices to come out and sell then only.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I agree selling bitcoin in the middle of deep fall price is a stupid decision. How can you get profit on that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: