Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:51:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

They are those peopel who which we call panic sellers. Those are common to newbies especially those who did not experience the true volatility of bitcoin. Panic selling is like a virus, those who panic sell may spread FUD's and may affect other bitcoin users thus, making the price more lower. Well this is just normal. People like them will eventually learn from panic selling and will make them realize many things.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

I strongly believe that Bitcoin is going to bounce back. from the middle of the year.
i advice investors to Hodl on tight. as i still hold few of mine. until moon
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

They are those peopel who which we call panic sellers. Those are common to newbies especially those who did not experience the true volatility of bitcoin. Panic selling is like a virus, those who panic sell may spread FUD's and may affect other bitcoin users thus, making the price more lower. Well this is just normal. People like them will eventually learn from panic selling and will make them realize many things.

I think not all seller in low price is beginner, there are people who sell their bitcoin because they have no choice because of unxpected needs. In this kind of situation we can not make a profit or possible losing. My suggestion is don't use bitcoin as primary source of income, build a business if you earn huge profit, I'm sure we avoid losing, because it is obvious that we need to sell at high price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Selling Bitcoin is stupid if only you are riding the selling of those people who panic because of the dip of the price of Bitcoin but if you sell it because you are short of money to pay something emergency even if the price dips then that is not a stupid work instead it is a wise decision because you are using your resources during emergency.
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Selling bitcoin, yeah. If you have something to eat, and somwhere to sleep, you should not give off bitcoin in my opinion. It can blow its price, and you will bite your elbows then.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Yes that is true. Even I personally think that bitcoin's price dropping is kind of a blessing as it would be a great opportunity for investors to invest and earn a lot of profit later. Panic selling can never do any good and the people who are panic selling now would regret a lot, later. At times like this, holding and investing more money would be the wisest decision.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

I think people sell bitcoin now is due to panic, I will say they lack knowledge about bitcoin that is why they are afraid or thinking they will lose money.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
AlekseyBTC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

These price levels seem cheap, it may be. You never know where you are going to fall, seeing the graphs there could be a level lower than 6k. At that time definitely bitcoin would have to decide to go up or down. If you have bitcoin and you think long term, hold. If you want easy and fast money, this is not for you.
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

if you are going to invest in bitcoin then have to think long term, 15 months ago the bitcoin was worth $ 1000, nobody knows how far the price will fall, but we all know that in 5 or 10 years it will probably be around $ 50,000 or $ 100,000
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Really stupid if you earned nothing from your investment, The purpose of investing is to obtain income, but the things happen are reciprocal, As early as possible, we should be aware on the possible happen to our money. Investing crypto's are no good at this moment, Perhaps we need to know more about crypto's before we invest .
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

If you are holding a lot of bitcoins today, as bitcoin price is dropping; I suggest you not to be a panic selling investor. You are kindly requested to be patient waiting for price to recover. You can get huge if will waiting for normal price. But if you have some financial problems, so selling bitcoin is not a stupid idea.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

If you are holding a lot of bitcoins today, as bitcoin price is dropping; I suggest you not to be a panic selling investor. You are kindly requested to be patient waiting for price to recover. You can get huge if will waiting for normal price. But if you have some financial problems, so selling bitcoin is not a stupid idea.
Certainly, you suggest the OP to be patient when the price of Bitcoin is dropping just because you didn't have any BTC in your wallet my friend or you don't have that many enough to care about it.The feeling that your money is running out slowly is actually like you're bleeding till dead. It's really pain and annoying.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

I would say ya i sold few bitcoins back in december at 18000$ for personal use i did regret because the price did go more high than at the rate i sold and felt it was a bad decision but now many say it was indeed a good decision as bitcoin is dead but that's not the case I'm sure you can easily make a higher profit if you hold it for a little more time
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

if you are going to invest in bitcoin then have to think long term, 15 months ago the bitcoin was worth $ 1000, nobody knows how far the price will fall, but we all know that in 5 or 10 years it will probably be around $ 50,000 or $ 100,000
Many will not get it even you will share on how much bitcoin was for the past months. What's important to the investors now is that their money is making money but it isn't so they are selling and thinking that they just have to recover their money and thinks that bitcoin will be dead soon. There's nothing wrong if someone will sell his bitcoin for whatever reason that he needs to sustain and support that thing except panic selling. I don't panic sell anymore, it's just matter of time and everyone will mature in this market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

I think, it is depend if you want selling your bitcoin and if is stupid for you to selling bitcoin. If the value of bitcoin is increase and you want selling your bitcoin it is good for you to sell you bitcoin but if the value of bitcoin is down it is not right time to sell your bitcoin.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

no why this is stupid even great because everyone is afraid that bitcoin will disappear but in fact it's not even bad that bitcoin jumps I think that very soon you must sell for very good money!
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
That's a very common thing. they are afraid of losing all their assets. at the moment it seems not just a dump but a bullish market was going on so many traders who want to buy at cheaper prices because of the previous loss.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Of course it all depends on when you decide to sell bitcoin. Do not do this when the market prices have fallen - it is absolutely unprofitable for you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

Of course it all depends on when you decide to sell bitcoin. Do not do this when the market prices have fallen - it is absolutely unprofitable for you.
Yeah right now the market is down and it will soon rise up to the moon as Russia has announced that they will accept bitcoin in their hotels in this FIFA World Cup from all of their visitors. It will be a big boost to the price of bitcoin. Now we all have to wait for the month of June to see another boost in the price. I was sure from the beginning that in the month of June the price will rise and many experts also were in the opinion that the price will rise in that month.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:13:45 PM

Yes, it is a matter of the date that you will sell your coins. If you will sell your Bitcoin today, it will be a stupid decision because the price is too low and it tends to give you a low profit too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: