Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

For me, it depends on the situation, not every time selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. What if you need some extra money now and bitcoin is the only thing that you have left, so it's not a stupid choice even bitcoin’s value right now is very meager compared to its amount in last December. The foolish decision is selling your bitcoin because you think that bitcoin’s price rate will be worthless or zero.  Smiley
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

For me, it depends on the situation, not every time selling bitcoin is a stupid decision. What if you need some extra money now and bitcoin is the only thing that you have left, so it's not a stupid choice even bitcoin’s value right now is very meager compared to its amount in last December. The foolish decision is selling your bitcoin because you think that bitcoin’s price rate will be worthless or zero.  Smiley

how if they bought their bitcoin in december and selling it at current prices? That is stupid LOL
You can do whatever to your bitcoin, selling hodling, as long as you know what you are doing. Not selling in panic and crying. There is bull and bear, just wait for their each turn

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Yes I think selling Bitcoin for now is stupidity thing.Because panic selling will always lead you to loss.So I will suggest you to keep patience and wait for the price goes up.So in my opinion selling Bitcoin now is obviously a stupid decision.I will suggest you wait more and wait for the price goes up.

ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

For me selling bitcoin in a low price is not a stupid decision, I think they sell their bitcoin in a low price because they really need money at that time or they used that money for emergency expenses.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

There may be various reasons involved, one of such can be need of urgent money, another being someone who has invested all amounts in bitcoins and no is panicked with price drop.we cannot control peoples actions, their emotions and current needs

Selling unnecessary is an bad thing but most of the people are sell their bitcoins for their urgent or necessary needs so bitcoin selling is not a bad thing in right time but selling in normal time is an bad idea.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

If you sell bitcoins at this stage then of course its an stupid decision to make as price is not too high and if you sell now then you will be getting less profits on your investments so it would be good to hold your bitcoins till the end of the year as price may go much higher by that time and if it goes then selling at that time can be more profitable.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Now this uncertainty in the market is crypto-currency, that I decided to sell bitcoin for 50% of the deposit and to go to Fiat, I'd rather watch from the side how the battle of bulls and bears will go on
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

Yes I think that selling coins is stupid decision. We dont know real price of crypto. Nobody knows. It is necessary to be patient and wait until the price will grow. It will happen I am sure.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

I do not think it is a stupid decision, because everyone obeys their personal interests and the needs that their personal economy demands of them. Keep in mind that bitcoin still has a lot of growth space and will continually be subject to large pumps and dumps, so there will always be an opportunity in the future to buy and sell at a price appropriate to our interests.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

Yes it is a stupid decision, because you might have bought at a higher price. then selling at a low price because of fear and then you loose.
i would feel stupid to find out that i sold now and it hiked later which would definitely happen.
the best decision for any investor to make now is to buy more BTC
vending

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

I really agree with you, although I am still a beginner, I know very well the risks that I will face when investing bitcoin, up or down the price at the time we invest it is commonplace! do not panic, maybe because I believe the bitcoin price will go up, so I can be calm like this.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

If you sell bitcoins at this stage then of course its an stupid decision to make as price is not too high and if you sell now then you will be getting less profits on your investments so it would be good to hold your bitcoins till the end of the year as price may go much higher by that time and if it goes then selling at that time can be more profitable.

Well to be honestly, selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. It will be just stupid if you sell it at this moment that the value of bitcoin is at very low price.

Selling is kinda part of our business, we buy, we sell, the different thing is the value you'll loss if you sell it now but if you will hold it until the best time to sell it you'll have big profit from it.

It depends on us on how we will going to deal with it. Facing ups and down is a normal thing in life its just up to you on how you will handle it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sandraonas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

someone once compared investing in the stock market as gambling.The only difference is that you reduce your odds of losing with a good market research and timely information.Same came be said of bitcoins.If you buy bitcoins and sell at every dips or market downturn, one will always a sore loser.The market always recovers-if you wait long enough.So selling wasn't the best option in humble opinion.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

In market investments and cryptocurrencies in particular it is difficult to say whether something is stupid or not. Only time will tell if we are wrong or not but there are a thousand factors that can subvert the forecasts.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

This is not a stupid decision to sell bitcoin, it's just  personal decision. The circumstances are different - if people invest  last money, their feelings are understandable. They are afraid of losing money. This is the biggest mistake to invest the family money, money for study, treatment, etc. Usually people panic in this case.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

There are a lot of people asking me whether to invest in cryptocurrencies, and I always tell people how to do it, and one of the main things I'm talking about is not selling money in a red market. This will not bring any benefit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

There are a lot of people asking me whether to invest in cryptocurrencies, and I always tell people how to do it, and one of the main things I'm talking about is not selling money in a red market. This will not bring any benefit.

If you want sell some crypto you need to remember one main rule , always sell on back up , do not need to sell on bottom price , wait until back up and sell there.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bigbosma

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Of course you can sell bitcoin at any time, but it is foolish to sell it when the price is low, especially if it is below the cost for which you purchased it. If you are tired of bitcoin - just be patient until prices rise again and sell.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

I can't really say because is self opinion, but it is not ideal to sale bitcoin at this cheaper rate because for you to bitcoin bitcoin at high rate e.g when it was 18k$ and now you are sale it is very wrong, it just like throwing your money into Lagun.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

if you are selling of your bitcoin during the price is in down because of the panic effect i think that's truly correct that's called stupid, one thing i believe to some other people even any kind of negative news coming for bitcoin are continue to stand their principle to hold until the price raised again even their family needs money for the daily lives he's find another option to find money to use for the daily needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: